Chapter 38 - Past memories

Who Is It That I LOVE???

You were brought to WooHyun's brother's restaurant for dinner.

BooHyun : ''Oh WooHyun ah,it was unexpected of you to come.What brings you here?''

WooHyun : ''I'll talk about that to you later hyung.Can you help get a table for 27 people?I brought lots of friends along.''

BooHyun : ''Wow!That really is a lot of people.Why not I prepare a room with 3 tables for 10 people?Is it ok?''

WooHyun : ''It's fine.Thanks hyung.''

BooHyun : ''No problem.Follow me.''

After everyone settled down,as usual,BooHyun ordered the recommended dishes.WooHyun then brought him out of the room to have a talk.

WooHyun : ''Hyung,I need your help.''

BooHyun : ''I can tell.I am not your brother for nothing.It's about MiHyun isn't it?''

WooHyun : ''How did you know?''

BooHyun : ''You looked so worried and the look on MiHyun's face wasn't the same as when she always come over to my restaurant.It feels like I don't know her.''

WooHyun : ''It is the opposite this time.She doesn't remember us other then her parents.She doesn't even remember MyungSoo,her own brother.She doubted him and said that he was lying as she did not remember having a sibling.''

BooHyun : ''It's that bad?What happened?Is there anything where I can help with?''

WooHyun : ''Well...She met with an accident.But eventually we solved it.The problem was,she was not hit on the head and we do not know why she could not remember anyone.The doctor told us she was hit on the head when she was still lying in the hospital bed but no one saw her wake up or move from her bed at all.This is so worrying.Now,MyungSoo is blaming himself for not being able to protect his own sister.I was actually thinking of bringing her and my other friends over to our house so she can slowly remember things since she came to our house often when she was young.Thus,I need you to help with persuading umma and appa or maybe try to not let them head home that early.I bet they would be devastated cause other then INFINITE and MiHyun,they wouldn't allow anybody else in the house.''

BooHyun : ''I understand but it would be a tough job.For MiHyun,I'll try my very best to persuade them.If it really isn't possible then I'll hold them back as late as possible.I'll tell you about their decision through text message.''

WooHyun : ''Thank you hyung.''

BooHyun : ''You don't have to thank me.I am doing it for yours,MyungSoo,INFINITE,MiHyun and all her friends' sake.I do hope she gets well soon.I miss her old self already though she only came in for less then ten minutes only.''

WooHyun : ''I miss her too.Anyway,how's umma and appa doing?''

BooHyun : ''They are doing great as usual.But they missed MiHyun since she came the other day for dinner.I bet they would be even more devastated if they find MiHyun in the state she is now.''

WooHyun : ''Oh I can sure agree with you on that.Just hope that they don't find out before MiHyun remembers the past memories.''

BooHyun : ''Yup.''

WooHyun : ''Anyway,thanks for your help again.I'll go back to the room while you continue with your work.''

BooHyun : ''Ok.''

After the delicious variety of food for dinner at BooHyun's restaurant,everyone decided to bring you somewhere before going back home since they did not wish to be back that early yet.

SungYeol : ''So where should we go now?I don't wish to go back to the dorm that early.Tomorrow is a Sunday.''

Hyuk : " I second to what SungYeol hyung said!"

N : ''We could go to MyeongDong streets!We brought MiHyun there to buy stuff.Maybe she will remember something.''

MinHyuk : ''I was thinking we could go to the Han River Park.The scenery would be really beautiful if we go there at night plus she really liked it when we brought her there together the other time.''

Leo : "Bring her to the Namsan Tower.That was where I brought her to first I think we could help her regain her memories from there."

HongBin : "That is a good idea!We could start by bringing her to places we first brought her to and slowly come to those places that were more recent.Though we never all went to the Namsan Tower with her,but maybe she will remember what happened that day when Leo hyung brought her there.There is no harm in trying anyways.It would be a steady start.The first step for MiHyun and a new start to show that she has moved on."

N : "Though I am still shocked that my dear Leo brought MiHyun to the Namsan Tower without us,I agree with that suggestion."

Ravi : "N hyung,can you stop with the cheesiness?Please?Let me live!Do you want me dead?"

N : "And why will you die because of this?"

Ravi : "Because I doubt anyone here can stand the greasiness coming from you.You don't suit that style.A total no...no..."