Chapter 6 - Telling Leo the truth

Who Is It That I LOVE???

When Leo came out of the toilet,he saw you still standing outside the toilet so he stared at you for a while and walked away.As he walked pass you,you held his wrist so that he would not walk away.You slowly opened your mouth and tried to speak to him again.

You : ''Uhmm...M-May I-I s-speak t-to y-you?I-I c-can e-explain a-about w-what y-you s-saw j-just n-now.P-please h-help m-me k-keep i-it f-from t-the o-other's.I-I w-will t-tell t-them a-about i-it w-when i-it i-is t-time.''

Leo : *Nods*

You : ''Thank you hyung.Here it goes.Well my parents passed away in a car accident a year ago.It was actually all my fault.If I hadn't waved to them,and appa didn't get distracted,he would not have drived into the wrong lane and the speeding car would not have knocked into appa's car.Then there wouldn't have been an accident and they wouldn't have lost their lives.If all this did not happen,I won't have all this nightmares about the accident which comes back to haunt me every night then my brother wouldn't lose sleep and not be able to focus during lessons.Every night when I get a nightmare,I would start shouting for my parents to not leave and when my brother hears it,he would wake up and run to my room to calm me down.He would console me and tell me that everything would be alright then I would slowly fall back asleep.He would then go back to bed after he confirms that I have fallen asleep and by the time he falls asleep,it would only be about 30 minutes to an hour left before his alarm rings to wake him up for school.Due to the lack of sleep,he would not be able to wake up even if the alarm was left beside him as he was quite a deep sleeper.But when he woke up and rushed to school,he would already be late and he always gets scolding by the discipline master for always being late.So he decided to lie to the discipline master that he had a brother and would hope that his brother would be able to attend this school so that he could keep an eye on me and his group of friends could also help him take care of me when he isn't around.I didn't have a choice since my brother had already enrolled me into the school so I could only follow his instructions and attend this school as a guy,MyungHun.I thought I hid it really well but I did not think that you would be the first one to find out about me being a girl.I am sorry that I lied to you guys but I really had no choice.This was the only way I had.Please help me keep this a secret.Now only you other than the INFINITE oppas who knows that I am a girl.This can't be spread around because if it reaches the discipline master,L oppa and I would be in great trouble.Actually it is ok if I get into trouble but L oppa can't get into trouble,he is the kingka of the school and not only that he has been the top in the school ever since junior high and that he would be graduating this year already so I would actually only be staying here for a year nothing more than that.Hence,I do hope to make some beautiful memories here in the school before I leave.So please please please do not let any one know about this ok?Thank you a lot Leo hyung and by the way my real name is Kim MiHyun.''

Leo : *Nods* ''You're welcome.I will keep this secret but you better hide it well yourself.Next time,call me oppa when only the two of us are together.It's weird for a girl to call me hyung.''

After Leo finished talking to you,he head back to his bed and continued to sleep but you stood there shocked at how gentle Leo's voice was and that it was the first time he spoke to you.Still in a state of shock,you dried your hair and went to sleep so that you would be able to wake up the next morning for class not wanting to be late on the first day of school.

The next morning...

You woke up very early and saw that the BTOB and VIXX members were not awake yet,not knowing that there was actually one person who woke up earlier than you.You walked to the toilet to get ready for school so that they would not realise anything before they woke up but when you walked to the toilet,you heard the sound of the toilet flushing so you looked around the room to check whose bed was empty and you realised that Leo was already awake.Relieved that it was Leo since he knew about you instead of the others who didn't know anything,you just continued with what you were doing before.After Leo came out of the toilet and saw you,you greeted him and entered the toilet to get prepared.Since it took you quite a long time to prepare,some of the early birds also woke up and started to walk towards the toilet.When Leo saw them walking to the toilet since they normally share the toilet to brush their teeth,he straight away ran towards them and tried to distract them away from the toilet before they notice you in the toilet and knowing that you were a girl.Not knowing whatever was happening outside the toilet,you continued to take your time until you heard N's voice

N :''Yah Jung Leo.I need the toilet.I should hurry and finish preparing before the others wake up.If not it would take forever until it will be our turn once everyone wakes up and need the toilet to prepare for school.Let me go.I am your hyung.''

Leo : ''Hyung why don't you wait for a while?MyungHun is in the toilet and I think he would not like anyone to just go in.''

N : ''Leo this is the first time I hear you speak so much.But the first time you speak so much was to help MyungHun?Hey how can you do this to us?You hardly even speak for us or speak to us and now you are speaking for MyungHun?I mean I never say that MyungHun is bad,he is really kind and cute but what I mean is you should speak up more for us too.''

Leo : ''...''

N : ''Leo you see what I mean?Now I am asking you something and you are not replying.How evil can you get?''

Leo : *Glares at N*

N : ''Ok ok I am sorry.Don't give me that look.It scares me.You know my heart is weak.I get scared easily like EunKwang.''

EunKwang : ''Yah hyung!How can you say that!''

N : ''Hehe...Sorry EunKwang ah,I didn't have a choice.Who ask you to have a weak heart like me.You can't blame me for that right?''

EunKwang : ''Hyung...It isn't like I want to have a weak heart right.''

N : ''Ok EunKwang ah mianhae.''

While they were in the middle about who has a weaker heart,you came out of the toilet and saw N and EunKwang.The two of them stopped what they were fighting about and looked at you come out from the toilet.

N : ''Oh MyungHun ah,you were in the toilet?I didn't know that.Luckily you came out in time if not I would have went straight in to use the toilet.''

After hearing what N said,Leo stared at him since he had already warned N about you being in the toilet.

After everyone woke up and got prepared for the first day of school,MinHyuk walked over to you since the two of you were in the same class along with Leo.

MinHyuk : ''MyungHun ah,are you ready for the first day of school?Excited?I am extremely happy about meeting all our classmates and teachers.How about you?''

You : ''Oh hyung I am of course excited about the start of school and I look forward to the rest of the day together with you and Leo hyung.I wonder how our classmates would be like and if they are in groups like you guys.BTOB and VIXX.How about you Leo hyung?Are you excited?''

Leo : ''No.''

You : ''Yah hyung you are not interested at all?How is it possible?You woke up so early today to get ready for school and you are not excited?''

HongBin : ''Leo hyung will never be excited about having classes.There was once we asked him if he prefered studying or listening to music,he chose listening to music and said that he hated to study.''

You : ''Oh...So it's like that.Then I will make Leo hyung like studying too.''

Ravi : ''It is no use MyungHun ah.He hardly even smile let alone asking him to talk and persuading him to attend lessons if even we cannot do it.''

You : ''Don't worry hyung.I will make sure he smiles and speaks more by the end of this year and also to make him like studying.I will work hard.''

N : ''Ok everybody,let's get ready for classes.Don't wish to get late for lessons on the first day of school right?Everybody hwaiting!Let's work hard together!''

Everyone (excluding Leo) : ''Hwaiting!!!''