Chapter 14 - Period of the month OH NO!!!

Who Is It That I LOVE???

Once you guys reached the dorm,all of you were already dead tired so you guys decided to go to sleep.Some changed into their comfortable t-shirt and shorts while others started taking off their shirts and fell on the bed all ready to sleep right at that moment.You decided to walk to the toilet outside so you took your clothes that you were going to get changed into.You went into one of the toilet cubicle and started changing but when you pulled down your pants,you saw a red patch and knew that your period of the month had come.Paniced,you started to pull the toilet paper and used it to dab the blood off your pants and also used it as a temporary pad while you think of a way to go back to the dorm to get your pads without anyone knowing.

You thought and thought and thought but you could not think of any ideas so you decided to just change into your sleeping attire and go back to take a new undergarment and your pads.But as you wore your shirt,you heard a bang of the door and was curious about what had happened so you decided to go out to check it out.You wore your pants and opened the door of the cubicle to see an empty toilet but as you were walking towards the sink to wash your hands,something caught your eyes.Yes,it was unbelievable but it was what you needed,that was pads.You were curious as to who would bring that in then you knew that someone else,either one of the BTOB or VIXX members,must have known that you were a girl since only they saw you walking out of the room.

Still curious,you were really afraid that the person would report it to the discipline master.But for now,you did not think much and just grabbed the packet of pads to use.After you were done,you put the remaining pads in between your dirty clothes and walked back to your dorm pretending that nothing had happened.

You kept the pads under your pile of clothes and closed the cupboard so no one will know about it and walked towards your bed.When everbody finished preparing and got ready for sleep,N walked towards the light switch and offed all the lights since he was the oldest and nearest to the switch.You remembered about the pack of pads that were in the toilet and started to find suspects as to who would leave it there.You looked towards Ken,since you had always suspected that he knew your identity since the start but after thinking for a while,you thought of a few more possibilities.Ravi,HongBin,Hyuk or even EunKwang could be the one who left the pads there.You thought it may be Leo since he knows about you being a girl.

You turned to face Ken but he looks sound asleep so you tried to go back to sleep since there was still school tomorrow but you couldn't,hoping that the person would not reveal it to anybody else.On the other hand,Ken also could not fall asleep as he was thinking if you found out that he knows about you being a girl.Both of you slowly got tired and fell asleep.

The next morning,as usual,you woke up earlier than the others to prepare yourself.When you were done preparing,one by one,you saw the BTOB and VIXX members waking up to prepare for school.You passed by Ken and he looked away when the both of you had eye contact.N,who was walking behind Ken saw the awkwardness between you and Ken so he got curious and asked.

N : ''JaeHwan ah,are you ok today?''

Ken : ''I am fine N hyung.Why do you ask?''

N : ''Well when you passed by MyungHun just now,you look kind of disturbed with something and looked away as you had eye contact with him.Is there something wrong between the both of you?You can tell me you know.''

Ken : ''H-How did you know?Everything is fine between us.''

N : ''How can I not know?You were standing in front of me so I saw everything.I have known you for so many years.I know what your feelings are like just by looking at your actions and expressions.You looked troubled that's why I asked.I was concern if there were any misunderstandings between you and MyungHun.''

Ken : ''I am really fine N hyung.I just thought of something that is why I looked troubled.Thanks for asking anyway.''

Knowing that Ken did not tell out the truth,N wanted to find out more but did not wish to put Ken in a spot.Ken walked away from N as fast as he could afraid that N would ask him to tell out what he was hiding from him.After seeing that N wasn't visible from where he was standing,Ken slowed down his pace as he leaned against the wall and thought of what happened yesterday.He wanted to let someone know about it but was afraid that the news would end up spreading around the school so he kept quiet and continued doing his things.

Ken went to class still looking flustered and troubled at the thought of you being a girl.To him,an hour felt like a day.Two hours felt like a week and three hours felt like a month had just passed by.Finally,it was break time.Before N could walk over to him,Ken was already gone.As ChangSub and EunKwang were in the same class,they too saw Ken running out of the classroom like lightning.They were curious so they asked N if he knew what was wrong with Ken as he have been acting weirdly for the first three periods.

EunKwang : ''N hyung,why did Ken hyung run out once the bell for break time rang?I thought the both of you always went to the cafeteria together?''

ChangSub : ''N hyung don't you find that Ken has been acting weirdly in class today?He seems so troubled.You should ask him if anything's wrong.''

N : ''The two of you find that he has been acting weird too?I asked him this morning when I saw him avoiding eye contact with MyungHun and he told me that he was fine.But I think that there is something going on between the two of them that we don't know.I guess this is what happened to Leo too.I find him acting weird too.He has been participating in the games we play and has even started to talk more after knowing MyungHun.It feels like only the two of them know something whilst the rest of us are being kept in the dark about it.I guess I really should go and find out about it.''

EunKwang : ''Well hyung I guess you should change two to three.IlHoonnie has been acting weird too.I don't know if what he is hiding is the same but seems like he changed.Before we knew MyungHun,IlHoon participated in every type of game we choose.But the other day,when we agreed on playing the 'Kiss' Game,Leo hyung,MyungHun and IlHoonie all disagreed on it.He played that game with us and the BTOB members before but it was weird when he disagreed to it.''

N : ''IlHoon too?We really should get to the bottom of this soon.We might be kept in the dark if we don't find out what they have been hiding from us.''

ChangSub : ''Is it actually possible that most of the others know other than us?''

N : ''It is possible but so far,I think only Leo,Ken and IlHoon are the more suspicious ones.''

After a while of chatting,N together with EunKwang and ChangSub headed to the cafeteria to look for the others but when they walked to the usual table they used,they saw that you and Ken were not around so they asked Leo and MinHyuk who were in the same class as you if they knew where you went.

N : ''Leo ah,MinHyuk ah,did you guys see MyungHun?Why didn't he come over with you guys?''

Leo : *Shake head*

MinHyuk : ''Oh we were walking over to the cafeteria with MyungHun when Ken ran over and...''

Leo : *Covers MinHyuk's mouth* "We didn't see him.He may be with his friends again.'' *Stares at MinHyuk*

MinHyuk : *Shuts his mouth and continued eating his food*

EunKwang : ''If you guys don't know then it's ok.We were wondering where Ken went and thought if he went to find MyungHun since only the two of them are not here.We saw Ken run out of the class right after the bell rang for break time heading towards your classroom so he may be with MyungHun.Since you say that MyungHun is with his friends then maybe Ken needed to do something important.''

Leo : *Whispers to MinHyuk* ''Don't say anything about Ken looking for MyungHun.They are suspecting something.''

MinHyuk : *Whispers back* ''What can they be suspecting hyung?Did they do something wrong?''

Leo : *Shakes head*

MinHyuk : *Whisper* ''If not then why hyung?Please tell me!You seem like you know something.''

Leo : *Shrugs* ''You will know when the time is right...''

MinHyuk : ''Ok...''

MinHyuk wished that Leo could have told him more about it but was afraid to ask so he just went back to eating his food.

After a while,you walked in to the cafeteria together with Ken.Only N and EunKwang saw it since the others were busy chatting other than Leo who was listening to music with his MP3.

N : ''Oh MyungHun ah,JaeHwan ah,where did the two of you go?It is nearly the end of break time then you come over?''

You : ''I was with my friends and forgotten about the time.When I saw that break time was going to end soon,I came here as fast as I could and saw Ken hyung outside so we walked in together.''

Ken : ''I had to go back to the dorm since I left my math textbook there and it would be math period after break time.I took the book and went to keep it in the classroom under my table then I came over and saw MyungHun so we walked over together.''

EunKwang : ''Ah...Ok...We were wondering where the two of you went.'' *That is just weird. I remeber that Ken always leaves his math textbook underneath his desk. Something is suspicious about the two of them and I need to find out what that is soon.*

Ken & You : *Turned to each other and gave an awkward smile*

The two of you walked over to the bench to sit down and heaved a sigh of relieve thankful that Leo and MinHyuk did not tell out that the two of you were together like what Ken had told them to.

Soon,the bell for the end of break time rang.You guys went back to your own respective classes and tried to forget about what Ken asked and told you about at the rooftop during break time.Pretending that nothing had happened and  continuing with class as usual,time passed and soon it was night time.