Chapter 29 - Fight

Who Is It That I LOVE???

Inside the hideout

Leo : ''Yah you jerks!Let MiHyun out!Come out yourself if you dare!''

JaeHyo : ''Who is a jerk?Are you talking about yourself?Oh and who is this?Long time no see Kim SungGyu,leader of INFINITE.Where is that coward L?Dare not show up by himself?Still need his friends to help save his little sister?It must be a pity their parents were killed because of MiHyun.''

L : ''What are you talking about Ahn JaeHyo?''

JaeHyo : ''Ah...Here comes our cutie L coming to save her murderer sister.''

L : ''Shut your mouth up!Where is MiHyun?I will only repeat this once!She is not a murderer!It was an accident!''

SungYeol : ''MyungSoo ah,isn't this weird?How will JaeHyo know about your parents' death if he and the rest of BLOCK B were still in jail?''

JaeHyo : ''Seems like L isn't that clever at all.Of course I do know about the death since some car was sort of running off lane at a fast speed.Oh how I wish I could have told him to do so when the two of you are on board.''

WooHyun : ''YOU!So it was you who caused abeoji and eommonim's death.You know what you caused of MiHyun?She blamed herself for this!''

Hoya : ''You are a jerk!A big fat jerk!How I wish you guys were jailed for life!''

JaeHyo : ''Seems like your wish could not be fulfilled.We are out now!''

L : ''YOU!!!''  *Punches JaeHyo*

JaeHyo : *Wipes off the blood near the lips*  ''You idiot!Guys after them!''

BLOCK B : "Yes!''  *Takes their knives out and charged at INFINITE,TEEN TOP,VIXX and BTOB.*

SungGyu : ''Yah kids,there is something wrong.One of them is not here.If I am not wrong,it's B-Bomb.''

JaeHyo : ''Don't talk about that traitor!He betrayed us.So now,he is in the same state as your dear MiHyun.''

As everyone was fighting outside,B-Bomb,who was trying hard to get out,slowly moved his chair towards MiHyun.

B-Bomb : ''MiHyun ah,don't worry.Don't be afraid.I came to help.There is a knife in my pocket.Take it out and start cutting the rope around my hands.''

You : ''Yes oppa.But why are you helping me?Aren't you angry at INFINITE oppas?''

B-Bomb : ''I was but I thought it over and find that I should forget the past and live the present to the fullest.I thought about it a lot during the period when I was still in jail.Now that I am out,I feel that I should enjoy life.''

You : ''B-Bomb oppa,I didn't know you thought that way.I thought all of you think alike.''

B-Bomb : ''I will never want to think like them anymore.Revenge?What for?It just causes more hurt.I must have been stupid to have thought of revenge before.Now,I don't want to be that stupid person anymore.''

You : ''Thank you oppa for your help.I'm sorry that I caused you to become like this because you tried to help me.''  *Cuts the rope*

B-Bomb : ''Don't worry it was not your fault.I wanted to do it on my own accord.Thanks for trusting me.''  *Cuts rope around the legs and helps you*

You : ''Thanks oppa.''

B-Bomb : ''Let's go now.I am afraid the others may be in danger.Each of the BLOCK B members have a knife each.Your brother and his friends may not be able to protect themselves.We learned how to fight when we were in jail so your friends may not be able to handle our fighting skills.I will help.Once we go out,you quikly go and find a place to hide.Be safe.''

You : ''Yes oppa.Be careful.''

B-Bomb held your hand and brought you out from the back door quietly so that no one will notice that the two of you have escaped.Once B-Bomb brought you out,you hid behind the bushes so no one will see you then,B-Bomb went back inside to face the members.

Even though you promised B-Bomb that you would hide there,you could not help but get worried about what was happening inside so you slowly walked towards the entrance while still hiding in the bushes.When you were near the entrance,you tried to look at what the situation was and tears started to flow from your eyes as you see all your friends  and your brother were injured badly due to the cuts and slashes from BLOCK B's knives.They even had bruises around some parts of their body and blood were dripping from some of them.

You tried to look around for B-Bomb who promised to help you but could not see him anywhere.Then,you saw a figure walking out from the back and knew that it was B-Bomb.

B-Bomb : ''JaeHyo ah,are you really going to continue hurting them?They are injured enough already.''

JaeHyo : ''B-Bomb hyung...But how did you get out?''

B-Bomb : ''Don't you remember?I have a knife too.''

JaeHyo : ''Oh !Yah get him!He is a betrayer!''

P.O : ''B-But hyung,he is our friend.''

JaeHyo : ''He is no friend of ours if he sides our enemy.Bring the girl out too!''

Zico : ''I'll go get her.''

B-Bomb : ''JiHo ah,don't waste your energy.I set her free already and I promised to help her.''

As the fight continued,you saw that it was getting more vigorous and now,even B-Bomb was a victim to the fight because of you.You felt bad but you did not know what to do.You wanted to go out to help them so badly but you promised B-Bomb to stay put and hide well.

You continued watching them fight mostly because you were very worried about your friends and your only brother,L.After a while,even B-Bomb was on the floor,blood trickling down his face,cuts and bruises were seen on his arms and legs.You knew that at this state,none of them could continue fighting or handling any more kicks and punches from BLOCK B.If they still did not let them go,some of them may pass out.Their fighting skills were too great for anyone to withstand.Even B-Bomb who had the same level of skills as the rest of BLOCK B,he could not beat them since it was a six on one battle situation.