Chapter 34 - Love???

Who Is It That I LOVE???

Slowly,time passed one hour after another but there was still no sign of you waking up.

After DongWoo and B-Bomb,it was SungJong and P.O,then WooHyun and U-Kwon,SungGyu and TaeIl,Hoya and Kyung,SungYeol and ChangSub,even MinHyuk and N's turn was over.

Eight hours have passed since the plan started.Every pair came with hope but went back gaining nothing.Everyone really hoped that you would wake up soon.Now it was EunKwang and Leo's turn to take care of you.As usual,Leo carried an emotionless expression and sat down next to EunKwang.

No one said a word until EunKwang remembered about what he has been so curious about this whole time.When you were kidnapped till now when you are in a coma so he decided to ask Leo since now,only the two of them were there so no one else will hear it.

EunKwang : ''Leo hyung,can I talk to you about something?I have been curious about this for a while now.''

Leo : *Nods*

EunKwang : ''She is MyungHun right?''

Leo : *Wide eyed but kept quiet and continued listening*

EunKwang : ''I saw your phone's call log the other day when MiHyun was kidnapped.You forgot to lock your phone before going to look for the INFINITE sunbaes.I was about to lock it when I saw MyungHun's name on the call log.I looked at the time and realized that it was when you called MiHyun so I guessed that both of them are the same people right?''

Leo : ''Do the others know?''

EunKwang : ''I'm not sure but I don't think so.But why did you hide it from us?''

Leo : ''I promised her.''

EunKwang : ''Do you mind to tell me the whole story?''

Leo : *Shakes the head*  ''I knew about it since the first day of school when she entered the room.''

EunKwang : ''No wonder the two of you are so close.''

Leo : ''That wasn't the reason.''

EunKwang : ''Then what is the reason hyung?''

Leo : ''I-I...She makes me feel comfortable around her.''

EunKwang : ''You love her don't you hyung?''

Leo : ''L-Love her???No, I just like her as a dongsaeng.''

EunKwang : ''It is shown on your face hyung.You don't only like her as a dongsaeng but you want her to be a part of your life.To be with you through ups and downs.''

Leo : ''I-I don't love her.I don't love anybody or anything other than music. Don't pretend that you know me that well.''

EunKwang : ''Hyung, you can't say you don't love her. I guess if the others know about MiHyun and MyungHun being the same person, they will be equally devastated and also think that you love her so much that you decided to hide it for her. Until the day everyone of us finds out that she is a girl, are you really just going to love her secretly?Even after, are you still going to keep your love for her a secret? Why don't you just tell her your feelings? Or if you don't wish to, why don't you just tell N hyung or any of the other VIXX members? They care for you more than anybody else. They've known you for so long already. Don't tell me you don't trust or care about them because I know you do. You just do not know how to express your feelings for them.''

Leo : ''I don't love her and I never will.Don't say that I am loving her secretly because I'm not.I am also not going to break my promise with MiHyun and reveal to them that she is a girl unless she allows me to.Just because I don't wish to break my promise,it doesn't mean that I love her.So don't make any assumptions.Leave me alone!''  *Stands up and walks away*

EunKwang : *Hyung,don't you know that you are hiding the truth from reality?You love her and I know it because I have the exact same feeling as you.I actually knew that she was a girl quite a while ago but I had to lie to you that I found it out from your phone's call log.I'm sorry but I just love her and care for her as much as you do and I am not going to give her up.*

Leo : *Is what EunKwang say true?I love her?Do I know what is love?It isn't possible that I love her.I shouldn't listen to what he just said.It might not even be true.I don't love her and I know it.But why does it hurt me so much when I see her suffer or when he says that he loves her?I should go out and have a walk.*

Leo walked towards the door of the hospital so he could go out to the park and have a walk.He walked out to see the beautiful night view from outside the hospital with the dim lights from the lamp posts along the pathway lighting up the place.

Leo : *How I wish MiHyun was here with me now to enjoy this night view.MiHyun ah,hurry and wake up.I want to enjoy this view with you.W-Wait...Why am I thinking of her now?Yah Jung TaekWoon!Stop thinking of her!*

Leo continued walking along the path till he saw a guy sitting on a nearby bench.

Leo : *Why does that backview look so familiar?Who would be sitting there such late at night?*

Leo then decided to check out who it was.He walked towards the bench and realized that it was JaeHyo.He didn't actually leave the hospital but was sitting there the whole time.He decided to go have a talk with him since he looked really troubled.

Leo : ''May I join in?''

JaeHyo : ''L-Leo?What are you doing out here late at night?Have a sit.''

Leo : ''JaeHyo hyung.What're you doing here?Everyone thought you left.''

JaeHyo : ''I was here all along.I haven't left the hospital at all.I just thought of coming out to reflect on what I have done.I am so ashamed of myself I can't face L.How is MiHyun now?''

Leo : ''She's not getting better.We are all worried.''

JaeHyo : ''What have I done?I shouldn't have done that.I caused her to be like this.''

Leo : ''It's all in the past already.You can't change it.''

JaeHyo : ''I know but I really don't know why I did it even though I myself know that it was wrong.Now,I just hope that MiHyun wakes up soon.''

Leo : ''MiHyun will wake up.''

JaeHyo : ''MiHyun must be so lucky to have such caring friends,brother and boyfriend.You should take care of her more when she wakes up.She really need you by her side.You are lucky to have such a great girl as your girlfriend too.You must love her more.''

Leo : ''Love her?But she isn't my girlfriend.I don't love her.''

JaeHyo : ''You don't have to deny.I can see it all.You care about her and you love her.You just don't know how to express it do you?I can see that she cares for you too if not,she would not have taken that stab for you.She don't wish to see you get injured because of her.''

Leo : ''She is not my girlfriend but she just acted as one.We had our school's anniversary before that and as she did not wish the others to know that she was a girl since she came to school as a boy,but since she wanted to go to the party,she had to pretend that she was my girlfriend so no one else noticed.''

JaeHyo : ''So only you know about her being a girl?''

Leo : ''No.Some of the others know about it too.''

JaeHyo : ''Then why must she act as your girlfriend not the others?''

Leo : ''B-Because...''

JaeHyo : ''Because you love her and don't want the others to be with her.''

Leo : ''N-No.It was because at that time I only knew that Ken know she was a girl.I just realized just now that even EunKwang knows about it.''

JaeHyo : ''Think about it.Only you know how your heart feels.''  *Pats Leo's shoulder and walks off*