Chapter 4 - First day of school

Who Is It That I LOVE???

A few months passed and finally it was time for MiHyun to go to school.It was time for her to enter the life of a guy and to stay with 13 other guys not knowing yet how they would be.

MiHyun woke up early today so that she would not be late for school as she had to prepare herself and it might take a long time.She took a last look at herself before making over to a pure and innocent guy.

 

L came over to your room to look at how has your preparation been so far and checked if you needed any help.As he came into your room,he saw MiHyun that looked like a whole new person,one that he never saw before.

''MiHyun ah,you look so different.Now that you have become a guy,we cannot just call you MiHyun.We need to make a new name for you,one that is suited for a boy.''

''Ok oppa.Do you have any suggestions?''

''Uhmmm...How about MyungHun?Oh and you have to remember once you reach school you can only call me hyung not oppa ok?People might look at you and suspect that you are a girl.''

''Ok hyung.Hehe...''

After some final checks and preparation to make sure that you have finished preparing and packing your stuffs,you and L head out to school.Knowing that the school would be a whole new environment to you,you decided to ask L some questions before you start school for the day.

After some explanation here and there,you sort of got to know a little more about the school.Finally the bus reached the bus stop outside of school.You stared at the school looking at how big it was.

 

As L guide you into the school,Mr Jung saw you together L and walked towards the two of you thinking that you may be the new student L was refering to as his brother.

''Good morning L,I see that this is the lucky new student that managed to get the last spot in our school?Nice to meet you.May I know your name?I am Mr Jung the discipline master of Woolim High School.''

''Oh good morning sir.I am MyungHun,younger brother of L.Nice to meet you.I will work hard.Please take care of me.''

''Do you know that your brother has been one of the top students in our school ever since he was a junior high student?He is very hardworking and quiet too.He doesn't like to speak to anyone other than his clique of friends and his roommates.''

''Wow.I didn't know L hyung was so studious.You didn't seem like those who would be the top in school hyung.You always just sleep once you reach home if not you would always be with the other INFINITE hyungs.''

''Yah Kim MyungHun how can you look down on your hyung like that?I am not like what you think ok,I am more hardworking than you think.''

''Do the both of you always fight like that?It's time for classes though.L ah you should go back to class now.I will bring MyungHun around the school and pass him his school time table so that he will know what lessons he will be having for the week.I will bring him to his room so that he can unpack and get ready for classes.Follow me MyungHun ah.''

''Yes sir.Bye L hyung.See you later.''