Chapter 20 - Shopping for clothes

Who Is It That I LOVE???

After dinner,you guys started to shop for clothes.The 14 of you entered a nearby clothes shop and started looking for clothes.

Since you were not getting any clothes,you helped the BTOB and VIXX members look for suitable clothes for the party.

You found nice suits that might be suitable for the party so you passed each of them one and asked them to go to the changing room to try out the clothes.After all of them changed into the suits,they stood in a row so that you could see whether the clothes looked nice on them.

You : *Wow!They look so gorgeous in the suit.How can they look that great?*   ''Hyungs,these suits look great on all of you.I bet if there were girls in the party,they would all swoon over you.''   *Like how I am swooning over you guys now.*

N : ''Eh...MyungHun,don't flatter us.You have such a glib tongue.We aren't that great.''

You : ''No,N hyung,what I said is true.You guys look awesome.''

EunKwang : ''Thanks for your compliment.''

Ken : ''I bet you will look as great in the suit too!''   *It'd be better if you are in a dress.You will look pretty.*

You : ''Ok hyungs,so it is set that you guys are getting these suits for the party.You can go change out of them now so we can pay.''

Hyuk : ''Ok.But can I get more clothes N hyung?''

SungJae : ''I want more clothes too,EunKwang hyung!''

N : ''Ok hyuk.You can get more clothes but not too much.The others might want to get more clothes too.''

EunKwang : ''I agree with N hyung,SungJae ah.''

SungJae : ''Yay!Thanks EunKwang hyung.I promise I won't get too much.''

Hyuk : ''Me too N hyung.''

After chosing clothes that they wanted to buy,they went to try on it.

 

Each of them chose 4 sets of clothes and paid for it.

After everyone had gotten what they wanted,you guys continued to shop around MyeongDong to take a look at the different items sold there.You passed by an accessory and saw the beatiful bracelets,earrings and necklaces and decided to go in to take a look.

You : ''Wow!These accessories are so beautiful!I should get some of it.''

N : ''Oh,MyungHun ah,why are you looking at girl's accessories?''

You : *Oh,I forgot I am a boy now.What should I do?*   ''O-Oh N hyung.I was thinking of getting some for my sister.''

N : ''Oh,you have a sister?Why didn't you tell us that?You only said that L sunbae was your brother.''

You : ''Yup I have a sister.I have never bought her any gifts before maybe I should get some of it for her.''

You started to pick out some accessories that you liked.

You asked the shop assistant to help you wrap up what you have chosen and paid for it.

After a few hours of walking around MyeongDong streets and buying stuffs,you guys have finally decided to leave.Even though all of you had wanted to shop more,but you guys still had practice tomorrow morning so you had to go back.

When you guys reached the dorm,you kept the things that you had bought and prepared to go to bed so that you would have energy for tomorrow's practice.

As you tucked yourself into bed,Leo walked to you and asked you.

Leo : ''Wake up at 8am tomorrow and get ready.I am taking you out.''

You : ''Y-You are taking me out?Where?What about practice?You guys have a competition coming soon right?You have to practice more.''

Leo : ''Don't let the others know about it.As for practice,I will handle it myself don't worry.Just wake up at 8am and get ready.''

You : ''O-Ok Leo hyung.''

Just like that,a day have come to an end.