Chapter 23 - 30th Anniversary Party

Who Is It That I LOVE???

You guys walked to the conference hall where the party would be held.The walk there seemed very long as you felt bad for lying to the others and had the urge to tell them the truth.Leo saw your troubled face and hold onto your hand tighter than before.

You : *Looked towards Leo*

Leo : ''MiHyun ah,are you ok?You look troubled.''

You : ''I'm fine.It's just that I feel bad lying to the oppas again.''

Leo : ''When did you lie to them?Yes you did lie to them about you being a girl.But now,you are not lying to them.You are showing who you really are.A pure and innocent girl.''

You : ''Well yes you are right oppa.But still,they do not know about me being MyungHun and this is actually who I am.I am lying to them about my identity and lying to them about being your girlfriend too.''

Leo : ''I know you feel bad but they will know about it soon too.So it is better if you keep it from them for now right?Let's just enjoy the party now and worry about it after.''

You : ''You are right oppa.Let's enjoy for now.But what if they ask about me later during the party?''

Leo : ''Don't worry and act normal.''

You : ''Ok oppa.''

Leo : ''Let's go in then MiHyun.''

You : ''Ne.''

In the conference hall

You : ''Wow!This place looks so beautiful.''

Leo : ''MiHyun ah,I'll go get some drinks for you.''

You : ''No it's ok oppa.I will go and get it myself.''

Leo : ''It's ok.Stay here and wait for me.I think the others will come and join you in a while.''

You : ''Ok thank you oppa.''

While you were waiting for Leo to bring you the drinks,like what he said,the VIXX and BTOB members walked over to join you.

N : ''Wow you are so pretty.You are Leo's girlfriend right?I am N.When did he even have a girlfriend?He should have told us that.''

You : *Blush*   ''I am Leo's girlfriend,MiHyun.Nice to meet you.Leo oppa tells me a lot about you and the rest of VIXX.He says that you guys are really fun and caring people.I am really happy to be able to meet all of you here today.He told me a little about BTOB too,saying that they are great dongsaengs and you guys are roommates.''

Ravi : ''Wow!Seems like Leo hyung is not that bad at all.He says lots of good things about us to his girlfriend even though he hardly even speaks.''

You : ''Oppa hardly speaks?How is it possible?He says a lot to me and mostly are about how great friends you guys are to him.''

Ken : ''Leo hyung is really one of a kind.''

EunKwang : ''I did not think that Leo hyung will talk about us.I'm EunKwang leader of BTOB.''

You : ''You guys don't know how much he cares about all of you.''

Leo : ''I'm back.MiHyun ah,here is your drink.''

You : ''Thank you oppa.''

Leo : ''What have you guys been talking about?''

You : ''We were just talking about you.Nothing bad.Complimenting you instead.''

Hyuk : ''Leo hyung,we heard from MiHyun here that you talk to her a lot about us.''

Leo : *Looks at you and smiles*   ''Well yes.I have been talking to her about what great friends I have in school.''

HongBin : ''But why do you hardly talk to us?''

Leo : ''I am still having a hard time expressing myself.But I will slowly show you guys the real me.''

You : ''Leo oppa is just shy around people.When you get to know him longer,you will know that he is actually a kind and caring guy.He will slowly reveal himself.It is the same as when we meet.He hardly speaks and only glares at you but after a while,he will get confortable with you and start smiling a lot.He even speaks a lot you know.''

N : ''I guess we still have a long way to go before the real Jung Leo appears.''

You : ''N oppa,just give him some time and wait patiently.''

N : ''Ok we will and did you just call me oppa?''   *Jumps with joy*

Leo : ''MiHyun ah,ignore N hyung.He is always so exaggerating in his actions.''

You : ''Ok.You have quite a bunch of funny and cute friends don't you?''

Leo : ''Yah.What about me?''

You : ''You are the cutest of all.''

Leo : *Smiles*   ''Thank you.You are the cutest and prettiest in the world.''

Ravi : ''Oh My God hyung!Must the two of you behave like this?My fingers and toes are curling up.''

HongBin & Hyuk : ''Ours too!''

You : ''Sorry oppas.^___^''

*ANNOUNCEMENT*

This is Mr Jung speaking.Thank you to everbody who is present to celebrate this happy day with us.Do enjoy the food and drinks here.Now,I am glad to announce that the party will officially start.Let's welcome the principal,Mr Kim,to give his speech.

*End of ANNOUNCEDMENT*

Mr Kim : Hello everybody.I am Mr Kim,principal of Woolim High.I am glad to be able to be with this school for 30 years.Thanks to the staff's and student's hard work,the school is able to continue.I am happy to be able to see new faces and old faces at this party.Ex-students and ex-staffs who are present today,I thank you for coming to celebrate this day together with us.Many of our ex-students have become successful singers and actors.I am really proud to be able to open a school with so many successful pupils being able to fulfill their dreams.Parents who are present,I thank you for entrusting your child to us.Today,at this party,there are a lot of singers who will be coming up to stage for a performance.Thank you for coming back even though all your schedules are so packed.These singers are all graduates from the school so do introduce yourselves to your sunbaes and hoobaes.I will not say too much now so you guys can enjoy more.Now,let's start the party and have some fun.Thank you for your kind attention.''