Chapter 28 - To the rescue

Who Is It That I LOVE???

JaeHyo : ''You seem to have an insistant and stubborn brother don't you Kim MiHyun?''

You : ''Is oppa coming?''

JaeHyo : ''Seems like he is.If I am not wrong,your boyfriend is coming too since I dialed his number.''

Zico : ''I am so anticipating their entrance here.''

U-Kwon : ''It is going to get interesting.''

TaeIl : ''Yah some coward for a brother.''

P.O : ''Some coward friends you have too.Why not just come alone?What for bring so many friends along?''

Zico : ''A bunch of useless people.''

You : *Why doesn't oppa listen?Now even VIXX oppas are coming.With my guessing,I think the TEEN TOP and BTOB oppas will be together with them.What to do?*

JaeHyo : ''Boys,should we have some fun with this beautiful lady here before they arrive?''

Zico : ''Oh yay!I love that idea!''

While all of this was going on,one member of the name B-Bomb,was not joining in the fun but instead,he just stood aside as he watched what his hyung and dongsaengs were doing to MiHyun.He did not want at all to kidnap her.He did not wish to take revenge at all about what happened three years ago since it was the past.Even though he still remembers what happened that day clearly in his mind but it will not make a difference that they had went to jail.He actually agreed to having to go to jail since fighting in the public and having knives where against the law,having to go to jail was not INFINITE's fault.

P.O : ''Hyung what should we do to this beautiful lady here?'' *Touches your face*

You : ''Don't touch me!''

Zico : ''Our little girl is rebelling her oppas.''

JaeHyo : ''We should treat her well before her friends come.'' *Takes out his knife*

You : ''W-What are you trying to do?Don't do anything silly!Please!''

JaeHyo : ''I just wanted to play with my knife.Don't worry.I will not do anything silly.''

B-Bomb : ''JaeHyo ah,don't you think that we should not scare her?She is a girl afterall.We are after INFINITE not her why kidnap her?''

U-Kwon : ''B-Bomb hyung so now you are siding her?''

JaeHyo : ''Yes it is true that we are after INFINITE but she is L's sister afterall.She is also a small part of INFINITE isn't she?Anyway,they are at the same side.Even her sweet boyfriend Leo.''

B-Bomb : ''She is part of INFINITE I agree with you on that but will you want to hurt a girl that has never knew what happened three years ago to us?Even if you have told her the story do you think she understand the full thing?Why don't you just let her go?Listen to hyung once JaeHyo ah.You never listened you always just treat me like a dongsaeng.Three years has passed JaeHyo ah.This is reality.I know you will ask me why I say this.I do still remember what happened clearly and am still angry about what they did to our future.Expelled from school,out from the world,no one cares about us,no school wants us,but don't you think it is time to forget about it?Even if you seek revenge now,you can never change what happened then can you?''

Zico : ''B-Bomb hyung.Why must you side them?We are supposed to be together.You should be happy that we can get revenge on them.''

B-Bomb : ''JiHo ah,I used to think the same way.I thought I should seek revenge and show them what they have caused of our future but now,I thought wouldn't the conclusion end up the same?Even if we get them in jail,wouldn't we too have to go back to the cell?Aren't we just going to cause more trouble?They did what they should.That is to call the police and have DALMATIAN arrested but the reason why we were also captured was because we broke the law.We fought in the public with knives.Now you guys brought knives just to show them the pain we went through?To let them have a taste of all the pain?But did you ever think what the reason was for?Is it really for revenge?Or is it for the fun of it?For them to regret what they did three years ago?''

TaeIl : ''MinHyuk ah,I know you don't wish to go back to jail.I too don't wish to go back.But for revenge,I am willing to spend the rest of my life or so in there.Just follow the instructions ok?Trust me.You will feel happy after the revenge.''

B-Bomb : ''TaeIl hyung,you are the hyung of the group you should show the kids good example.Not revenge.Not fighting.Have you really thought of what we will gain?''

TaeIl : ''I don't want to gain anything.I just want revenge.''

JaeHyo : ''JiHoon ah,tie B-Bomb hyung up like MiHyun and tape him.He is too noisy.We can't have fun with him nagging so much.''

P.O : ''Ne hyung.I'm sorry B-Bomb hyung.I have no choice.''

B-Bomb : ''It's ok.It is not your fault.JaeHyo ah,think about it.Don't regret your decision.''

P.O : *Tied B-Bomb and taped his mouth*

JaeHyo : ''Now let's start the fun.''

You : ''W-What are you going to do to me?AHHH!!!HELP!!!''

Outside BLOCK B's hideout

Leo : ''I heard someone screaming and it sounded like MiHyun!''

L : ''MiHyun ah,hang in there.Oppa is coming to save you.''

WooHyun : ''Yah Kim MyungSoo!What is the plan?Hurry up before something bad happens!''

L : ''I-I-I don't know!I am blank!''

SungYeol : ''MyungSoo ah,calm down and think.You will know of something.''

You : ''AHHH!!!GO AWAY!!!''

Leo : ''L hyung!Hurry up!MiHyun is in trouble!''

L : ''I can't think of anything.''  *A tear rolled down*  ''I failed as a brother.I don't know how to help my sister.She is in danger,all I can do is stand here and crack my brains to think of a plan even though I don't have any.''

SungGyu : ''MyungSoo ah,you are a great brother and I am sure MiHyun knows that.I'll be going in.''

SungYeol : ''If SungGyu is going in,I am too!''  *Runs over*

WooHyun : ''Count me in!'' *Runs towards SungGyu and SungYeol*

Hoya : ''DongWoo hyung,let's go in.The others may also be in danger.''

DongWoo : ''Ok let's go.They don't know how good at fighting BLOCK B are.''

Leo : ''I can't just stand here!I'm also going in!''

Ken : ''Me too!If you guys want to form a plan then go ahead.I can't wait any longer!''

MinHyuk : ''I'm not going to wait!''

HyunSik : ''My friend is in danger!I can't just hear her scream and not do anything.''

HongBin,Hyuk,Ravi,Peniel,IlHoon,SungJae : ''Wait for us!''

ChangSub : ''N hyung,EunKwang hyung,you two going in?I will be.Come in fast.''

EunKwang : ''MiHyun is in need of course I am going in.Changsub ah,wait for me.''

N : ''Yah EunKwang ah,ChangSub ah,wait for me too!''

L.Joe : ''Is anyone going to come with me?''

Niel : ''Me!''

ChunJi : ''I am going in with L.Joe.''

Ricky and ChangJo : ''Us too!''

C.A.P : ''L hyung.You are not useless,You are a great hyung,a great dongsaeng and an even greater brother.You know what to do.I will be going in.Hope you thought about it and do what is right.''  * Runs off *

L : ''I am a great dongsaeng and hyung?I am an even greater brother?Thanks MinSoo.I know what is right now.MiHyun ah,oppa is coming.Wait for me.''