Chapter 41 - Romantic Leo

Who Is It That I LOVE???

As you went out and walked along the closed stores in the empty street, you felt someone tap your shoulder lightly. Shocked that someone followed you out of the restaurant, you turn around to find Leo standing behind you with the usual cold look.

You : "Oh, Leo oppa. I didn't know you came out too!"

Leo : "I followed you out when I saw that you were not in your seat just now. The others were starting to get loud anyways and I don't enjoy staying in noisy places for a long time so I decided to come out to look for you."

You : "I see. Want to take a walk around with me? Breathe in some needed fresh air."

Leo : "MiHyun-ah, I know it is a lot for you to process in such a short period of time considering you have not fully recovered and lost your memories. But I just want to let you know that we will all be there for you since everyone knows about your identity now."

You : "Yeah. I guess I never expected to learn so much about myself in such a short time. I think I just need time to think things through and I will feel much better soon. I feel really sorry for everyone that has suffered because of me. Especially to MyungSoo oppa. He is my brother but I don't even remember him. To see him blaming himself for everything earlier just breaks my heart so much. I even wondered why does oppa have to suffer so much because of me. He should be enjoying life right now at his age. I think he will be able to relax more when appa and eomma comes back. Then, he will be able to enjoy and play with the other oppas more instead of being stuck taking care of his younger sister that is suffering from amnesia."

Leo : "Don't blame yourself like this MiHyun. You did not choose to be in this situation too. I am very sure your brother would not want to hear you talking so badly about yourself either. He only wants what is best for you. I know it is no one's fault that such a situation even occur but what has been done is done. No one should take the blame for this accident and even though there are some severe consequences to be paid like your amnesia, I am very sure if we all work together everything will go back to normal soon. So I really hope you and your brother do not be too stressed about all this craziness and both of you will always have all of us supporting you."

You : "Thank you so much for helping us. We really appreciate all the help given by all of you. When I get better, I will make sure I treat all of you guys to a meal!"

Leo : "The meal is not the important thing. The important part is where both of you go back to how you were before. But since you said it, the meal is a deal! I can't only think of what I want right? The others need to eat too and you know they have black holes in their body. Haha"

You : "Haha. A deal is a deal oppa. No worries! I won't take it back! For all the effort you guys have went through it is only right that I repay them back even though a meal might not be able to cover it all."

Leo : "You know, it is the heart that counts. No cost can repay the times that we have all spent together too. So when you get them back, it is the biggest way you can repay us. The meal is just the appetizer." *Wink*

After the emotional conversation, there was a silence between you and Leo. But you both knew it wasn't awkward but somehow natural and soothing as the two of you stare into the night sky underneath a dimly-lit lamp nearby the restaurant. Slowly, a yawn was heard from your mouth and Leo turned over with a slight smile on his face knowing that you are tired due to the long night and the late timing. So he gently placed your head on his broad shoulders and patted you to sleep.

Not knowing how long went by, you woke up and realized that you are already nicely tucked in bed with Leo sleeping in an uncomfortable position on your room sofa. You stared at him, thinking how you got here and how Leo could sleep so peacefully even when he is in such an uncomfortable position. You got up with your blanket and covered it over him, knowing how long he has been curled up in that position after seeing that the time is already past 12pm before heading over to the bathroom to wash up.

After a long and warm bath, you wrapped yourself up and got ready to get out of the bathroom when the door opened and you see Leo with his bed hair walking in. Shocked, you moved backwards and slipped. But with his fast reflex and muscular arms, he supported you on your waist and lifted you up so close to him that your heart skipped a beat seeing how handsome he is upclose. Your face flushed red and you were starting to heat up realizing the situation that you had gotten yourself into. Leo looked down at you warmly and asked if you were okay but you pushed him away and walked off back into your room trying to not show your reddish blush that has formed on your face. Not sure if it came from the fact that you were only wrapped in your towel or that your lips were almost touching his.

The rest of the day just went by with you trying your best to avoid Leo's gaze and having to talk to him alone so that the topic of you slipping into his arms will not be brought up.