Chapter 10 - A chat with VIXX

Who Is It That I LOVE???

As you left INFINITE's dorm,you headed back to your own room.When you entered the room,you saw the VIXX members already in the room waiting for you.Not seeing BTOB and Leo in the room,you asked where they were.

You : ''N hyung,where are the BTOB hyung and Leo hyung?Aren't they around?''

N : '' Oh the BTOB members and Leo went to the practice room to practice their vocals.We would be going there too but we told them that we had something on.So we came back to the dorm to wait for you.While Leo,he did not want to come over so he stayed with BTOB in the practice room.''

You : ''Oh ok.Sure no problem you guys can ask me what you wanted to say just now during break time.Then afterwards we could go to the practice room to practice then.''

N : ''Well to tell the truth,the members and I have been finding that Leo has been acting weird lately.He seems to be very close to you.He has never been that close to us before and we have known him for 3 years already while he only knew you yesterday.I think there is something that the two of you are hiding from us don't you?''

You : ''W-What?There is nothing between us that you guys don't know of.I am not that close with him though.Leo hyung hardly even speaks to anyone including me.''

Ravi : ''Really?There is nothing that we do not know?How is it possible?We saw Leo hyung holding your hand and leading you to the table this morning during break time.''

HongBin : ''Yup I agree with Ravi.We even saw him asking you what you wanted to eat and that he would get it for you.''

Hyuk : ''I agree with the hyungs.He never asked us what we wanted to eat neither did he volunteer to get food for us.How can he be that nice to you?He has always been cold to us and we have known him longer than you did.''

Ken : ''N hyung,don't tell me he is gay!!!Oh No!!!What happened to our Leo?He turned gay after knowing MyungHun?''

N : ''Yah Lee JaeHwan!!!Do not say that of Leo.He might always be cold to us and all,but that doesn't mean he is gay after seeing him treat MyungHun that well.I may also be curious as to why he treated him better than us though we got to know him first but you should not say that of him.Leo is your hyung afterall.I guess he should have his own reasons right?I think he would tell it to us when the time comes.I'm sorry MyungHun for suspecting you and Leo.''

VIXX : ''Yup we are sorry MyungHun.''

Ravi : ''I guess Leo hyung is still uncomfortable with us even though we've known him for 3 years.''

HongBin : ''I bet he would open up to us soon when he finds that it is the right time.''

Hyuk : ''Seems like we do have to give him more time to be comfortable with us.''

Ken : '''But N hyung,I still don't get it.Since we've known Leo hyung for 3 years and he still isn't comfortable with us,then how can he get comfortable with MyungHun that fast if he had only known him yesterday?Don't you guys find it weird?''

N : ''Well it is weird but I would not know the reason since I am not Leo right?Maybe we should ask him but I bet he wouldn't answer us since he hardly even talk to anyone including us.''

Ravi : ''Hyung,we could ask MyungHun to ask Leo hyung since Leo hyung talks to him more than us.They seem close so I think Leo hyung will answer him.''

You : ''W-What?W-Why me?But Ravi hyung,you guys are in a group and have known each other for 3 years already.I bet you guys are closer with Leo hyung compared to me even though he talks to me more.I think he would be more comfortable in telling these things to his own members and best friends right?I think there are some things Leo hyung wants to share that isn't suitable for me to know.I know he trusts you guys but just do not know how to show it.I find Leo hyung hides too many things from himself.He should tell it out if not when he keep too many things to himself he will just burst out one day when he can't take it in anymore.I know how he feels when he keeps everything to himself and not say anything.It feels stressful you have a feeling like you wish to tell it to someone but do not know how to.I experienced it before.It was really tough but I had to pretend that I was ok so L hyung or the INFINITE hyungs won't know about it and get worried about me.You guys should understand Leo hyung if he really doesn't wish to share with you yet then don't force him to he will tell it to you one day when he find that it is the right time to.Leo hyung needs more time to think it through so he can express himself properly.Just be patient and he will slowly open up to you guys then you will know how much he actually trusted and believed in you.''

N : ''MyungHun ah thanks for your advice.I know what to do.I guess I don't have to ask you what I'm curious about already after your talk.I think all we need to do is give Leo some time to think everything through and put it together before he open up to us.Let's go for practice now then.I think BTOB and Leo have been waiting for us.Let's have fun then.''

You : ''Ok!Let's go!N hyung,Ken hyung,Ravi hyung,HongBin hyung and Hyuk hyung let's go for practice now and have fun practicing!Hwaiting!I bet Leo hyung and BTOB hyung have been waiting for us for quite a long time.Better not keep them waiting!''

VIXX : ''Hwaiting!!!''

You and the 5 VIXX members left the room and headed to the building where all the practice rooms were.Since all the students in the school were in groups which sing,dance or/and rap since all of them had the same dream of becoming a singer after they graduated from the school,the whole block were made into many practice rooms for them to practice their talents.Every room had a maximum of two groups in it and they were selected by the dorm they were in.If the dorm had only one group,then that practice room would only be occupied by them but if there were two groups staying together in the same dorm,then they would have to share the same practice room but since there was a movable wall separating the big practice room into two smaller ones,they could focus on their own practices instead of mixing up due to the many songs that were playing at the same time.

When you guys reached the corridor of the practice room,the six of you walked pass many other practice room since the practice room you guys were supposed to be in was at the far end of the long stretch of other group's practice rooms.You and the VIXX members saw lots of people practicing in their own practice rooms with their group members and sweat was dripping down continuously,drenching their shirts.

In the first room you guys passed by,you saw two of your classmates in it and wanted to go over to say hi so you told the VIXX members to go over to the practice room first while you go have a chat with your friends before going over so that they could carry on with their practices and so Leo would not have to wait longer for them.

You walked over to the first room and knocked on the door.Six guys turned over to face you.After seeing you,Jongup and Zelo asked you to come in so that they could introduce their members and their roommates which were practicing behind the movable walls so you guys could know each other and become friends.

As you walked in,Zelo ran over to you and slung his arm around your neck.He introduced you to the members namely.Bang YongGuk,Kim HimChan,Jung DaeHyun,Yoo YoungJae,Moon JongUp and himself,Zelo Choi JunHong.After he told you the names of the B.A.P members,each member introduced themselves briefly.

YongGuk : ''Hi I am Bang YongGuk the leader and main rapper of the group.My hometown is Incheon.''

 

HimChan : ''I am Kim HimChan,the sub-vocalist,rapper and face of B.A.P.I come from Seoul.Nice to meet you.''

 

DaeHyun : ''Annyeong!I am the main vocalist Jung DaeHyun from Busan.''

 

YoungJae : ''Hello Yoo YoungJae here!I am the lead vocalist and come from Seoul.''

 

JongUp : ''Hi although you already know me,I will just introduce myself.I am Moon JongUp,the sub-vocalist and main dancer of the group.I stay in Bundang.''

 

Zelo : ''I will introduce a little more about myself too.I am Choi JunHong but people call me Zelo and I am from Mokpo.I am the lead rapper,lead dancer and maknae of B.A.P.''

 

You : ''Nice to meet all of you.I am Kim MyungHun,younger brother of INFINITE's L.I come from Seoul.Please take care of me.''

Zelo : ''Now that we have introduced you to our members,we will introduce you to our roommates.You may not know them as non of the members in their group are from our class.''

You : ''Ok sure.It is great to know more people.Let's go and meet them now then.''

Zelo : ''Let's go go go!!!''