Chapter 3 - I am going to an ALL BOYS SCHOOL???!!!

Who Is It That I LOVE???

*Flashback*

In the discipline master's office : 

'' L ah,don't worry I did not call you in to my office to scold you.I am here to tell you about your request earlier in the morning about accepting your brother into the school.He must be really lucky as there is an empty slot available for him.But as the dorms are already fully occupied,I can only fit him in together with 13 other boys will it be ok?The other rooms already has 15 people in each and that is the only room left that has space for another person to accomodate.''

''Yes sir,it will be fine as long as there is a place for 'him' to stay here in the dorm.Thank you Mr Jung for helping me check for available slots even though you are so busy.I appreciate it.I will tell 'him' the great news once I reach home and help him get his books and uniforms ready before school starts.''

After having a chat with Mr Jung,L walked out of school and head home.

*End of flashback*

While walking on the way to the gates of the house,L thought :

*Will MiHyun agree to attend an all boys high school?Will she get angry at me for mying to the discipline master that my sibling was a male?Will she get angry and not talk to me because I did not ask her before enrolling her into the school?Yah Kim MyungSoo don't worry she will not get angry because you did it to take care of her.You can only let her enroll to your school so that you could keep an eye on her and also focus on your studies.Anyway MiHyun would still have to attend school too.Your umma and appa would not want her to not have any education too right?You could let the INFINITE members know about it too and ask them to help take care of her in case you weren't around.*

While all his thoughts about whether you would get angry passed by him,he realised that he had reached the doorstep of the house and have not even prepared the keys to open it.

As you heard the sound of keys from the corridor,you knew that your L oppa had came home so you ran out of your room and went to the living room as L entered the house and took of his shoe,throwing his bag aside and falling on the couch thinking of whether to tell you the news now or not.

''Oh oppa you are back a little later than usual.Gotten scolding by the discipline master again today for reaching school late?''

''Nope I had a chat with the discipline master about a request when he talked to me this morning about being late again today and he agreed to the request.''

''What is the request about oppa?Tell me more about it.I didn't know you would have something to request to your discipline master about.I heard from the other INFINITE oppas that you are always quiet in school and hardly talk to anyone other than INFINITE and TEEN TOP.''

''Well ok.I will tell you about my request but promise me that you wouldn't be angry after hearing it.''

''Ok oppa.Anyway why would I be angry?It is a rare opportunity that you would request anything unless you said something bad about me?!''

'' Uhmm...Well...I sort of requested Mr Jung to accept you into the school so that you could have an education there and I would be able to focus more on classes as I am always late for school and miss out part of the first period.Mr Jung also told me this morning that my grades have deproved badly and that I would have to work harder.But the good news is that there was a last empty space so now you are enrolled into my school but since it is an all boys high school you would have to pretend to be a male.I have also asked Mr Jung to place you in a dorm already and you would be roommates with 13 other guys.How lucky you are to be in a room with 13 guys right?Hehe...I thought this idea would be better since I can take care of you too if we are in the same school and you would need to have an education too right?I would tell the INFINITE members about my plan too so that they can help keep an eye on you.''

''YAH OPPA!!!YOU CALL THAT A GOOD IDEA???YOU CALL THIS GOOD NEWS???HOW COULD YOU DO THIS WITHOUT ASKING ME FIRST???YOU EVEN LIED TO YOUR DISCIPLINE MASTER ABOUT HAVING A BROTHER INSTEAD OF A SISTER???I AM A GIRL FOR GOODNESS SAKE AND NOW YOU WANT ME TO CROSS DRESS AS A BOY TO ATTEND YOUR SCHOOL???!!!CAN'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT IT INSTEAD OF DECIDING IT BY YOURSELF???I AM THE ONE WHO IS GOING TO SCHOOL NOT YOU OF COURSE IT IS EASY FOR YOU TO AGREE TO IT!!!HOW CAN YOU DO THIS!!!''

''I'm sorry ok MiHyun.I did it for your good so that you could have a proper education.I didn't want you to attend other schools in case you get bullied by the students there as I know that you would not wish to tell me anything if something happened t you right?''

''Thanks a lot oppa for trying to help me.I really appreciated it but next time you should tell me about it beforehand so I can decide about it.I'm sorry for shouting at you oppa.Forgive me.Since you have already enrolled me into the school I will listen to you then oppa.I know you did it for my sake.I know umma and appa would be mad at me if I did not listen to you.''

''Thanks for understanding MiHyun ah.You don't have to apologise I was in the wrong too.Umma and appa would be happy to know how obedient you are but just bear with it ok?I will try to look for a better school for you to attend after I graduate.You just have to bear with it for a year ok?^___^''

''Ok oppa I am willing to bear with it for a year until you graduate.But remember I am only doing it for a year nothing longer than that.''

''Ok I know.Gomawo MiHyun ah.Saranghae.''