Chapter 5 - Meeting your roommates

Who Is It That I LOVE???

After receiving your time table from the discipline master,he brought you to your dorm.As you entered the dorm,you see 13 guys in it.2 guys were listening to music,3 were reading books,another 2 were sleeping,2 were using their laptops,2 were eating tidbits that they brought to the dorm and the last 2 were unpacking their things.You slowly walked over as the discipline master left you to unpack your stuff.When you closed the door,there was a slight thud and one of the guys who was unpacking looked up and saw you.

Guy 1 : ''Oh hi.You must be the new roommate that Mr Jung told us about.My name is Lee HongBin but you can call me Binnie.The hyungs call me that and you are?''

 

You : ''Hi I am MyungHun.Nice to meet you.Please take care of me.''

After talking to HongBin,slowly one by one the others in the dorm looked up at you and introduced themselves.

Guy 2 : ''Hello my name is Lee JaeHwan but you can call me Ken or Kenjumma.Kenjumma means Ken plus ajumma.I am called an ajumma since the members say that my behaviour is like that of an ajumma's.I don't understand the reason how I behave like an ajumma but I have gotten used to them calling me that.''

 

Guy 3 : ''Hi I am Han SangHyuk.You can call me Hyuk.I am the maknae of the group and of this dorm.Nice to meet you.''

 

Guy 4 : ''I am Cha HakYeon but they call me N.''

 

Guy 5 : ''Yo I am Kim WonSik but people call me Ravi.''

 

HongBin : ''The six of us together are called VIXX.If you want to know why it is actually because we have known each other since young so we gave us this name and each letter has a different meaning.It stands for Voice,Visual,Value In Excelsis.''

You : ''Six?But only five people introduced themselves.Who is the six one?''

N : ''Oh we forgot about Leo.That guy on the bunk above mine is Jung TaekWoon but he prefers people to call him Leo.Now there is six.We are real V,V I double X,VIXX imnida.Nice to meet you.''

You : ''Wow.VIXX.That is a nice name for the group.Nice to meet you guys.''

After VIXX introduced themselves,it was time for the other seven guys whom you still have yet to know to introduce themselves.

Guy 6 : ''Hi MyungHun.My name is Seo EunKwang.''

 

Guy 7 : ''Hi I am Lee MinHyuk.Nice to meet you.''

 

Guy 8 : ''Hello I am Lim HyunSik.''

 

Guy 9 : ''Hi I am Shin DongGeun but people call me Peniel and I am from Chicago so my Korean language isn't that good.Please understand me.Thank you.''

 

Guy 10 : ''Yo!I am Jung IlHoon!Whatsup MyungHun!''

 

Guy 11 : ''My name is Yuk SungJae and I am the maknae of the group.''

 

EunKwang : ''There is another member there sleeping and he is called Lee Changsub.Together,we are BTOB.Like VIXX,we have known each other since young.What BTOB means is Born To Beat.Since all of us like music so we decided to call ourselves that.''

You : ''Nice to meet you.Wow so there are two groups in this dorm forming 13 people all together.I wish I could be in a group too.How great it would be.You guys are all so good looking.May I know who is my hyung and who is my dongsaeng?''

N : ''Yah sure.The youngest in the room is Hyuk here who is a year younger than all of us but he is also a junior high student.How about you MyungHun?''

You : ''Oh so that means all of you are my hyungs.I am as old as Hyuk.But I am born in August how about Hyuk?''

Hyuk : ''I am born in July.So this means I am your hyung too.Yay!!!Finally I am not the youngest anymore!!!Thank you MyungHun ah for being chosen to be in this dorm with us.''

N : ''YAH HAN SANGHYUK!!!Is it that hard to be the maknae?It is not like we bully you right?Don't frighten MyungHun ok!He is a newcomer here.''

Hyuk : ''Sorry N hyung.MyungHun I'm sorry if I scared you in any way too.It is not bad being the maknae.You get lots of love from the hyungs but they beat you up often too saying that that is how man show their love to their brothers.''

EunKwang : ''MyungHun ah,you will be sleeping on the bed above SungJae.It will be ok for you right?''

You : ''Yup it will be fine EunKwang hyung.Thank you.''

Ken : ''MyungHun ah,may I know what class will you be in?''

You : ''Yah sure hyung,I will be in Class 1.''

Ken : ''Oh you will be in the same class as Leo hyung and MinHyuk hyung.I will be in Class 2 with N hyung,EunKwang hyung and ChangSub hyung.While Ravi,HongBin,HyunSik hyung and Peniel are in Class 3.In Class 4,the remaining three maknaes IlHoon,Sungjae and Hyuk will be there.There won't be any of us in Class 5.''

Just as you guys were having a chat about who will be entering which class and about what subjects you guys would be having for the day,ChangSub and Leo both woke up and came to join you guys.

You : ''Oh annyeonghaseyo Leo hyung and ChangSub hyung.You guys are awake.Let me introduce myself.I am Kim MyungHun and I am you new roommate.Nice to meet you.Please take care of me.''

ChangSub : ''Hello MyungHun.I am Lee ChangSub and seems like the members have introduced me to you already that's why you knew my name even before I introduced myself.''

 

After ChangSub introduced himself to you,you looked at Leo thinking he would also introduce himself to you like what ChangSub did even though you already knew his name.But Leo just kept quiet and started to take some tidbits from the packet N was holding.

 

N : ''Yah Jung Leo,don't you have your own packet of tidbits in your bag that you packed over?Why are you taking mine?Go and open yours.Sorry MyungHun ah but I forgot to tell you that Leo hardly talks even if we are very close to each other already,he still hardly talks to us.That is his personality,being cold and cool.He hardly even smiles.''

You : ''Oh I see.It's ok hyung,I understand.He is like L hyung.But at least L hyung talks to people he is close with and he smiles too.''

N : ''L hyung?You know L sunbaenim?The kingka of the school?''

You : ''Yup of course I know L hyung.He is my brother why wouldn't I know him?''

Everyone (excluding Leo) : ''WHAT!!!You are L sunbaenim's brother?You should have told us about it!''

You : ''Why are you guys so surprised?Is it that weird that he has a brother?''

MinHyuk : ''It isn't weird that L sunbaenim has a brother but we didn't think that it would be you.We thought his brother would be staying in the same dorm as him.''

You : ''Oh nope I do not stay in the same room as L hyung.I am here because I am a junior high student so since this block is for the junior high students  only,I was asked to be in this room because the other rooms are already full.''

MinHyuk : ''Oh I see.It is an honor to be in the same room with the kingka's brother.^___^''

Just like that,you got to know more about your roommates and had a great time with them for the rest of the day since classes only started tomorrow for all the junior high students.A day of school passed for you as no one has suspected that you were a girl so far.As for you,you nearly forgotten the fact that you were a girl and got used to the life of being MyungHun already.The day came to an end but you couldn't bath only until all the others were asleep so that they wouldn't know about you being a girl.Seeing that you have not bathed,HyunSik asked if you would like to bath now so that you guys could sleep early and wake up early the next morning for school but you told him that you will have to pack your stuffs first before going to bath.After a while,everyone was asleep before you knew it.In case someone was still awake,you walked over to every bed to check that they were really asleep.

After knowing that all of them were asleep,you took your clothes and towel and went to bath.Since you were bathing,you didn't know that outside,someone has woken up and was walking towards the toilet.As you thought that everyone would be asleep and no one would see you,you did not lock the bathroom door.While you were nearly done bathing,the door knob suddenly turned open and someone entered the bathroom not knowing that you were inside since the door was unlocked.You were shocked and you looked up and saw Leo,making eye contact with him.Leo of course was surprised to see a girl in the bathroom and recognising you as MyungHun since you had the same look and hairstyle as him.Since you were not done wearing your clothes,you covered yourself with your towel.Seeing that,Leo hurriedly walked out of the bathroom and closed the door for you to get changed.

Still shocked at the sudden appearance of Leo,you hurriedly changed into your clothes and wanted to go out to tell him about him seeing you as a girl so that he could help you keep it a secret and not let anybody else know because if it is spread around and the discipline master knows about it,you and L would be in big trouble.After you were done changing,you walked out slowly and saw that Leo was still outside waiting for you to come out so he could use the washroom.Leo walked pass you and went into the toilet as if you weren't there still not being able to believe that you were a girl.As you looked at him pass by you,you wanted to explain to him the whole story of you being a girl and coming to an all boys high school,nothing came out of your mouth.So you decided to wait for him outside the toilet so you could explain when he came out as you thought of ways to approach him.