Chapter 40 - Heart to heart talk

Who Is It That I LOVE???

The trip to Namsan Tower was really fun and everyone seems to have enjoyed their time there except Leo. Due to it being the Friday night that marks the start of the school vacation, everyone was too hyped up to want to go back home early. Willing to spend more bonding time together to help you remember even the slightest details of each of them, WooHyun requested his brother to let him bring BTOB, VIXX, TEEN TOP and the members of INFINITE for a heart to heart talk in the already empty restaurant.

As all of you enter the now dark and deserted store, WooHyun walked over to the fridge to get some iced water and cups for everyone. Moving away tables and grabbing stools to sit in a circle, everyone turn quiet not being able to say a word in case they blurt out the wrong thing. You looked around after taking your seat beside Leo to realize that everyone is staring blankly towards your direction.

You : "Uhm, oppas, why are all of you looking at me this way?"

Ken : "O-oh MiHyun-ah, we were all just wondering what type of game we should play. You always seem so close to Leo hyung and we were starting to get jealous so we were figuring out what would be the best game to bring you closer to us."

Hyuk : "U-uhm yeah. You even came to the school's party as Leo hyung's girlfriend which we never knew about considering how long we were together as VIXX so we want to get to know our hyung's girlfriend more."

You : "G-girlfriend? I never had a boyfriend before in my life."

N : "Yah MiHyun-ah, how can you not remember that you have a boyfriend? Even if you forget everything, you should at least remember that you have such a great boyfriend like Leo. I saw the look on Leo's face when we were at the party. How it was the first time any of us saw how brightly he smiled at someone and a girl as a matter of fact. He always has a frown on his face as if the whole world owes him a living. I have never seen him that happy ever. How can you not say you did not have a boyfriend?Leo has been there for you ever since we went to rescue you because BLOCK B wanted revenge and he has never left your side from the moment you woke up."

Leo : "That's enough! You can't force her to remember what she doesn't. She needs time to remember these things considering that she cannot even remember that L sunbae is her brother why will she remember me? I guess I should just admit to you guys now that the situation is like this. I'm sorry MiHyun, I'm sorry L sunbae. I don't want to keep this secret in the dark now that MiHyun doesn't remember anything and besides I guess it is time for everyone to know the truth."

HyunSik : "Leo hyung, what are you talking about? What truth? What do we not know about?"

Leo : "The truth is, MiHyun is not my girlfriend. She never was from the start. She decided to pretend that she was my girlfriend to keep her identity from the rest of us. MiHyun wanted to stay near to L sunbae because her nightmare was coming back but she knew that she could not just enter an all boys school. Thus, she acted as MyungHun and hid her identity from the school to enter and stay beside L sunbae. After hearing about the school party, she knew that she will not be able to hide her identity any longer so she came as MiHyun, my 'girlfriend' and pretended that MyungHun would not be able to make it for the party."

Ken : "I know it is a lot to process but what Leo hyung said is all true. I found out about it too. At first I thought that I was the only one that knew about this so I did not tell anybody else about it and then I found out that Leo hyung knew about it too."

IlHoon : "I knew about it too hyungs."

Peniel : "Me too."

EunKwang : "I found out about it when MiHyun was in trouble."

MinHyuk : "Here too! I found out too when I saw Ken place the sanitary pad in the toilet for MyungHun that night, I knew right away that he was a girl and when I found out about L sunbae's sister, MiHyun, I knew that they were bound to be the same person."

TEEN TOP : "We knew too!"

Ricky : "From what we remember the INFINITE members told us, L hyung does not have a younger brother, only a younger sister."

SungJae : "H-How? W-What are you guys talking about now? I-It does not make sense. How can MyungHun and MiHyun be the same person? L sunbae, is it true?"

L : "I-I didn't know that so many people knew about this. Yes SungJae, it is all true. MiHyun and MyungHun are the same person the whole time. I have failed as a big brother to MiHyun, I never took care of her and all I always thought about was dancing and singing but neglected my responsibilities. It is no wonder MiHyun does not remember me. I was never there for her when she needed me the most. I always made excuses that I am busy and could not make it home during the weekends but instead I went out to play with my friends. MiHyun does not deserve all this. She does not deserve to have a brother like me. I guess this is my punishment."

SungYeol : "MyungSoo-ah, we all know deep down that MiHyun does not feel that way. You are the best brother anyone in the world can ask for. You cannot only blame yourself for all the mistakes made. Even if you do and torture yourself everyday, it is not going to help."

SungJong : "What SungYeol hyung said is correct. Everything is in the past now. You can't possibly go back in time to rectify all those faults and nothing is your fault. Accident and mistakes is bound to happen in one's life. How can a person live life with only perfection, they are not even robots. Even robots makes mistakes once in a while."

As the others were starting to talk about you, you can't help but go blank and just stare into space while processing what all of them just said. Since they were all to intrigued and absorbed in their discussion, you slowly and quietly left your seat hoping no one noticed that you have left the restaurant, into the quiet streets for a peaceful night stroll so that you can clear your mind.