Chapter 17 - A night spent with Leo

Who Is It That I LOVE???

As you pomised yourself,you have not been talking to BTOB or VIXX for the past few days.You thought that you could contiue this on when one day,Leo walked over to you when he saw you in the corridor while he was walking to the practice room to start practicing.He walked over to you and started to talk to you.

Leo : ''Why haven't you come for practice for the past few days?Everyone is worried.''

You : *Pretends to not hear*

Leo : ''Follow me.''

You : *Continue walking*

Leo : *Pulls your wrist* "Didn't you hear me?I said follow me.''

You : *Tries to get away*

Leo : ''Why must you be like this?Are you really just going to act like you don't know us till the end of the year?There is still a long way to go.It is not going to work.Trust me.Just tell me all your sorrows.I promise that I will be there for you.''

You : *Face Leo with tears in your eyes and nods*

Leo : ''Come with me then.''

You : ''Where are we going?''

Leo : ''You finally decided to talk?You will know if you follow me.Don't cry.You can let it all out when we reach the destination.''

You : ''Ok.I won't cry.I'm sorry.''

Leo : ''It's ok.You can cry all you want later.I will lend you a shoulder to cry on.''

You followed Leo who was holding onto your hands tightly as he brought you to the destination.The two of you went out of school and took a bus there.In the bus,when you saw that Leo was not letting your hand go but holding it tightly,you suddenly felt comfortable and secured.A feeling that you had never felt before even if it was your parents or L who held your hands.You wondered what that feeling was and if it was a sign of falling in love.

After a while of bus ride,you and Leo had finally reached.He continued holding your hands while leading you down the bus and onto a vast platform with a beautiful scenary of Seoul and the Han River.

 

 

Leo : ''Here we are.''

You : ''Wow!This is so beautiful!I have never seen Seoul at night before!''

Leo : ''Do you like it,MiHyun ah?''

You : ''H-Hyung...''

Leo : ''We are alone now.Call me oppa.''

You : ''Yes Leo o-oppa.''

Leo : ''How have you been recently?You have not been talking to us.''

You : *Continues to look at the scenary*

Leo : ''So...you are not going to reply me even though I asked?''

You : *A tear flowed down your cheek*

Leo : ''Don't cry MiHyun ah.Did I say something wrong?It's ok if you don't wish to answer me.Take your time to calm down.You can always talk to me when you think you are ready.''

You : ''Leo oppa,you didn't say anything wrong.It's me.I lied.I lied to everybody and I feel really bad.I can't take it anymore.The oppas who don't know about my identity is starting to suspect something.I have to do something soon before they find out about it.'Should I tell them the truth?' this question keeps running through my mind but what is my answer I don't know.If yes,then no one might trust me any more.But if no,what would they say on the day they find out about me.I feel very tired oppa.It feels like the whole world is collapsing on me.I really don't know what to do that's why I thought if I have nothing to do with you guys then maybe they won't find out.At first,I thought it was really easy to hide it from people.But now,not only you but even Ken oppa knows about this and I suspect IlHoon oppa knows about it too.He may not have said it but from what I see,he knows about me even though I am not sure how he found out.''

Leo : ''I know how hard it is but just keep it for a while longer.Just a little more and I promise you that I will take care of you forever.I too think that IlHoon knows about it.But don't worry,I assure that Ken and IlHoon will help you keep the secret from the rest.Follow me.''

You : ''Follow you again?Where are we going this time oppa?''

Leo : ''Just follow me and you will know.This time,cover your eyes.''

You : ''Why oppa?I don't want to!Mehrong~''

Leo : ''You don't want to?Then I'll carry you over myself.'' *Lifts you up*

You : ''Yah Leo oppa.Put me down.If not I'll shout!''

Leo : ''Shout if you want then.''

You : ''I'm serious oppa,I will do it.''

Leo : ''Go on.''

You : ''AHHHHH...''

Leo : *Kisses you*

You : *Pushes Leo's face off yours* "O-Oppa...What are you doing?''

Leo : ''You want to shout don't you?That will keep you quiet.''

You : ''O-Oppa let me down.Didn't you ask me to follow you and cover my eyes?Let's go then.I'm ready.''

Leo : ''You're cute.Ok.Let's go then.''

Leo pulled you along while you do not know where you were heading to since your eyes was covered.After a while of travelling,Leo finally stopped.

You : ''Oppa,can I take my hands down now?''

Leo : ''Nope not yet.On the count of three.''

Leo : ''One...''

Leo : ''Two...''

Leo : ''Three...''

You : *Took your hands down* ''WOW!!!''

 

Leo : ''How is it?''

You : ''It is the best!Just now was just the nightview of Seoul from the Han River Bridge but now,I can see the whole of Seoul from the top of the Namsan Tower!Daebak!''

Leo : *Smiles*

 

You : ''Oppa,you are smiling again!Your smile is just beautiful and completes the whole picture of this nightview.''

Leo : ''Thank you for your compliment.Your smile is beautiful too.Much nicer than the nightview.''

 

You : *Blush* ''Don't say that.''

Leo : ''Why can't I?You're blushing aren't you?''

You : ''N-No oppa.I am not blushing.You are.''

Leo : ''Me?Why would I blush?''

You : ''Mehrong~'' *Runs away*

Leo : *Chases you*

You : ''AHHH...Leo oppa...Stop chasing me...''

Leo : ''If you are going to run away from me then I will chase you until you are in my hands.''

You : ''NOOO!!!AHHH!!!You are catching up...''

Leo : ''Caught you...'' *Grabs you tightly around the waist*

You : ''AHHH!!!I give up.I am so tired.I have no more energy to run.How can you be that fast?''

Leo : ''Of course I am fast.I was an athlete.''

You : ''An athlete?Oppa,why didn't you tell me earlier?I shouldn't have ran away then since you will catch me no matter how fast I ran.''

Leo : ''But I want you to run.'' *So that I can catch you and hold you in my arms.So that you won't run away anymore since you are already tired.*

You : ''Ah wae oppa?I don't like running.''

Leo : ''That is the point.You don't like to run so I will make you run more to keep you fit.'' *How can I tell you the truth that I like you?N hyung and the kids might think that I am gay since you are a guy now and that most of them still don't know that you are a girl.Will you still be by my side when everyone knows who you actually are?Or will you choose someone else?*

You : ''That's so bad of you oppa.Making me run like this.Mehrong~''

Leo : ''Yah Kim MiHyun.I dare you to do that again.''

You : ''I don't want to.Let's go back now oppa.It's late and I think the other oppas will be worried.Now I can call you oppa since they are not here but when I go back to school I will have to call everyone which includes you, hyung.''

Leo : ''Let's go then.I will bring you out again soon.By then,maybe the others can tag along.'' *How I wish the night doesn't pass so fast.I want to stay here with you longer.I like being with you do you know that?*

You : ''Yup.I do wish to come back here with the other oppas.Bye Namsan Tower.Bye the beautiful nightview of Seoul.We'll meet again soon.''

Leo : ''MiHyun ah,let's go.''

You : ''Ok oppa.'' *Runs to Leo*