Chapter 1 - Remorseful

Who Is It That I LOVE???

*UMMA!!!APPA!!!DON'T LEAVE ME!!!PLEASE DON'T GO!!!STAY WITH ME AND OPPA!!!WE CAN'T LEAVE WITHOUT YOU!!!DON'T GO!!!*

''Hyunnie ah,wake up,it is just a dream!Don't be scared oppa promised to always be with you.I will not leave you.Wake up,Kim MiHyun.Don't worry,I will always be here for you.''

*Opened eyes*

''Oh,L oppa.What are you doing here?Shouldn't you be asleep?You still have to wake up early tomorrow for school.You should hurry and head back to sleep.''

''Don't you remember anything?You had a dream of umma and appa's car accident again and were shouting for them to come back and not leave us.''L replied you as tears started to well up in his eyes thinking about the car accident that the two of you saw with your own eyes.He did not want to show you the weak side of him by crying in front of you so he tried his best to hold his tears back thinking that if he had started to cry,you would also start crying.

After you heard what your elder brother had told you,memories of that fateful day started to make a flashback in front of you.

*FLASHBACK*

''Appa,can you bring me to the clothes shop that we passed by the other day?I want to get more clothes before I start school next month.''

''Ok MiHyun ah,I will let you and MyungSoo down first then I will have to go to the supermarket with your mother to get the groceries.Call me when you guys are done shopping so I can come and drive you guys back home ok?''

''Ok appa!Gomawo,saranghaeyo.You're the best appa ever!Hehe...''

You had reached the place in a short time since you just happened to be nearby with your family for lunch so you decided that you could go to the shop to buy some clothes to get ready for the new school term.You and L got down the car and waved to your parents telling them to have a safe drive before leaving for the shop.

As you and L walked into the shop,the two of you were amazed at how beautiful and big the interior of the shop was compared to the exterior that made the shop look small.

 

 

After you entered the shop,you told L to help you look for suitable clothes and you also went in search of more clothes.After selecting a few,you took them to the fitting room to try them on and asked L to wait for you outside so he could evaluate the outfits when you come out.

 

First set of clothes : 

It was a blue tubed summer dress with a belt to show off your slim waistline matched together with a straw hat and beige coloured high heels to give off an innocent look to you.

 

Second set of clothes : 

It was a casual top fit with jeans and a green bag.

 

Third set of clothes : 

It was a red tunic fitted with jean-like skinnies and a milky-colored beanie to end it off.

Two hours later,you were finally done buying your clothes so you gave your dad a call to ask him to fetch you and L back.You waited outside the shop in case your parents arrived as you could see the cars driving along the road so you could spot the car coming.After about ten minutes of waiting you saw your dad's car across the road preparing to make a u-turn so you do not have to cross the road since you were holding lots of bags filled with clothings you bought at the shop.You were really happy that you managed to buy lots of clothes thanks to your helpful brother so you waved enthusiastically to your parents who were in the car allowing them to see your happiness from buying the clothes.

Seeing that you waved to them,your parents waved back to you smiling from ear to ear knowing that you were happy and wondering what clothes you had bought,your dad who was in the driver's seat got distracted and accidentally drived the opposite direction on the one way road.Not knowing that there was an oncoming speeding car,he thought that he could just make a reverse to the right path.

As the car was too fast,before your dad could react to it,there was a loud BANG.You and L heard the loud crash so the two of you ran over to check what happened.To both of your horror,two cars had knocked into each other,afraid that one of the cars belonged to your parents,you checked the car plate number and sure enough,one of the cars was the one that belonged to your parents.You started to cry and hugged L tightly.L held onto you too and started to cry too.People started to crowd around and the police arrived to cordon off the area.There were debris of the car flown everywhere on the road and due to the great impact,there was blood drops on the window and some that dripped on the cold hard road.

The police brought you and L in for some questioning and after a while both of you were realeased and brought home safely.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Tears started to form in your eyes and you tried to hold it back as you know that your brother would be really sad if he sees you cry and might say that it was his fault that your parents died.Finally,you could not hold it in anymore and ended up crying in front of L.

''L oppa,I'm so sorry.I couldn't hold my tears in anymore.I didn't want to cry and make you sad so don't cry oppa.I know that you will not leave me like how umma and appa did so don't feel remorseful it wasn't your fault.''

Seeing that you cared for how he felt inside and knew that he did not want to cry in front of you,he felt really happy to have a sister like you.After a while of comforting,you fell asleep like nothing had happened that night even though it was already your third time waking up because of the nightmare that keeps coming back to haunt you.L was finally able to go get some sleep before his alarm rings for him to get to school even though there was only an hour left he was still glad that he could get some sleep knowing that you are fine now.