Chapter 22 - Preparing for 30th Anniversary Party

Who Is It That I LOVE???

It was finally the day of the party and the BTOB and VIXX members woke up early to get ready.You remembered your promise with Leo so you decided to leave the dorm and head home to get ready for the party so no one will know that you are a girl.

You : *Drags Leo to a corner*   ''Leo hyung I will be heading home now and will message you the address.You have told Ken hyung about the plan right?So I'll meet you at my house then.''

Leo : ''I have told JaeHwan about the plan so don't you worry,Hurry and head home to prepare now.I will reach your house at 1pm since the party starts at 3pm.Go now.Bye!I will settle the others.''

You : ''Ok.Thank you Leo hyung.Bye!See you later.''

Leo : ''See you.''

You took things that you would be needing and prepared to head back home.Hurriedly,when you saw that the others were doing their own stuffs and not noticing about you,you quietly walked towards the door and sneaked out.After the successful sneak out,you quickly ran out of school in case anyone else notices you.

At home

You reached home and went back to your room to put down the clothes that Leo had bought you on Sunday at MyeongDong and the accessories that you lied to N about getting for your sister.

You then started to pick out clothes from the bags of clothings Leo bought to see which was more suitable for the party.Finally after a while of picking clothes,you have decided on a grey dress with a set of accessories and a pair of black heels.You changed into the clothes,tidied up your hair and put on light makeup.

While you were still checking to make sure that you did not miss anything out,the doorbell rang.You headed over to open the door to see Leo in his handsome suit.You welcomed him in and said that you were nearly done preparing as you led him to your room to wait.

Leo : ''Wow!MiHyun ah,you look so pretty.I bet the others would be jealous.''

You : ''Don't flatter me.I am not that pretty.Did the other oppas ask about me?''

Leo : ''They asked where you had went so I told them that you had an appointment and would not be able to join the party.''

You : ''How did they react?''

Leo : ''They were sad that you couldn't come to the party and said that the party would not be as fun without you.''

You : ''Really?They said that?Wow!I did not realize they think so highly of me to be making more fun.''

Leo : ''You never know.Are you done?We will have to be leaving soon.We need to meet the others first before heading to the party.''

You : ''I'm almost done oppa.Wait a little while more.Where will the party be held anyway?I forgot.''

Leo : ''It will be held at the conference hall opposite our school.''

You : ''Really?I bet the place will look grand.I'm done let's go now.''   *Walks out of the bathroom.*

Leo : ''Ok let's...''

You : ''What's wrong oppa?''

Leo : ''N-Nothing.It is just you look so beautiful.''

You : *Blushes*   ''Y-Yah Leo oppa!Stop looking at me.Let's hurry to meet the others.Don't keep them waiting.''

Leo : ''Ok.Let's go.''

At the school gate

Leo : *Calls Ken*   ''JaeHwan ah.We are at the school gate already.You guys can come down now.''

Ken : ''Ok Leo hyung.We will be down soon.Wait for us.''

After 5 minutes of waiting,Ken came down with the rest of VIXX and BTOB.

When they were walking towards the school gate,N who was fast,spotted a girl beside Leo and got curious.He ran towards Leo and started throwing him with questions.

N : ''Yah Jung Leo who is this?''

Leo : ''N hyung can't you be more polite?You are scaring her.''

N : ''So now you are on her side?Who is she?''

Leo : ''She is my girlfriend.''   *Grabs you hand.*

N : ''Y-Your what?''

Leo : ''My girlfriend.''

N : ''When did you have a girlfriend?Why didn't you tell us?I am your hyung.How many things exactly did you hide from us?''

Leo : ''Do I have to tell you everything?Let's go now hyung.Don't want to be late for the party.Let's go MiHyun ah.''   *Holds you and walks off.*

You : ''N-Ne oppa.''   *Follows Leo.*

N : *Stood rooted to the ground*

Ken : ''Yah N hyung are you going?''   *Pulls N along*

EunKwang : ''I wonder when did Leo hyung have a girlfriend.''

Ravi : ''Me too.Even though we are a group,we never even know about this.''

MinHyuk : ''Guess we have to ask Leo hyung about it later.''

HongBin : ''Yup I guess we should.''

Hyuk : ''HongBin hyung,I think Ken hyung knows something.He just walks off like he knows about that girl.''

HyunSik : ''We should get close to her soon.''

IlHoon : ''I agree with HyunSik hyung.You never know when we will meet her again.''

SungJae : ''But hyungs,don't you find her familiar?''

ChangSub : ''I find she looks a lot like MyungHun.''

Peniel : ''How does she look like MyungHun?MyungHun's a guy while she is a girl.''   *I can't let the hyungs know what I heard that day.I'm sorry hyungs.*

 

 

**********

So now Peniel also know about you being a girl.He,like IlHoon,does not want anyone else to know,he thinks Leo and him are the only ones who know.Please anticipate the rest of the story and subscribe too.Thanks.