Chapter 30 - Sacrifice

Who Is It That I LOVE???

You really did not want to face them nor do you wish to break your promise but you had no choice.If you do not go up to them,your friends would continue to fight on even in the situation they are in now.You mustered all your courage and stood up from where you were hiding and shouted to them to stop what they were doing.

​You : ''Stop hitting them already!If you want revenge,take it on me.Why did you have to do such things to innocent people?''

Then everyone turned towards the voice and saw you standing up from among the bushes.Everyone was shocked that you stood up to reveal yourself to them only JaeHyo who kept a smirk on his face after seeing you.

JaeHyo : ''Seems like someone is willing to sacrifice for her own friends,brother and this betrayer,showing herself when they already look half dead.What bad timing.Boys,get her.''

U-Kwon : ''Yes JaeHyo hyung.Let's go bring her over,JiHoon.''

As P.O and U-Kwon walked over to you,you did not even move or run away but instead,you started talking like it would be the last time seeing anyone and tried to make your point.

​You : ''L oppa,didn't I tell you not to come over,that it is very dangerous?Why can't you just listen to me?Leo oppa,why did you call me?I thought you asked me to call you?If you hadn't called me,you would not end up in this state.TEEN TOP oppa,BTOB oppa,INFINITE oppa and VIXX oppa,why did all of you come even when I told you each one of them have a knife?If it was not because of me,you guys would not have been injured so badly.B-Bomb oppa,I am so sorry that I caused you to become a victim.If I had known,I should not have taken that knife from your pocket so that you would not have set me free and no one would be injured more than before.JaeHyo oppa,are you a coward?Don't dare to hit girls?If not,why don't you just beat me up instead of injuring these innocent people?U-Kwon oppa,P.O oppa,I know this is not the real you that I am looking at.Why?Why did you become like that?Zico oppa,you are the leader but why is JaeHyo oppa in control?I know he is your hyung but shouldn't the leader be the one who leads?Isn't there a reason why you were chosen to become a leader?Then why aren't you the one leading the group instead?TaeIl oppa,you are the oldest in the group,why don't you stop what your dongsaeng was doing?Why are you even joining in?Don't you know that it was wrong?Are you really willing to stay in jail for the rest of your life?Are you going to ruin your future?It is still not too late to change now you know?Is what you did worth it?Have you thought about it?''

After hearing what you said,P.O and U-Kwon stopped in their tracks and thought about what you have just told them.But the insistant JaeHyo,did not even think about it and shouted at the two who were supposed to take you over.

JaeHyo : ''Yah,Pyo JiHoon,Kim YooKwon,are you not going to get her here?''

U-Kwon : ''Hyung,I find what she said was right.Don't you agree?We still have time to change.''

P.O : ''Hyung,must we really do this?It doesn't change the past that we went to jail before even if we kill all of them does it?''

JaeHyo : ''So now the two of you are going to be on her side too?Fine.Go on!I will do this by myself then.I don't believe she will stay there so calmly if I kill this boyfriend of hers over here.''

Leo sat up and struggled to talk,making sure that you would not come over and just stand there even though he was really sad that it might be the last time he see you.He really did not want to leave you or so but for your safety,he is willing to get stabbed by that evil JaeHyo.

Leo : ''M-MiHyun ah,don't come over.It is very dangerous.Yah you jerk,kill me if you want then let all of them off.''

JaeHyo : ''As you wish.If this is what you want,it will be pleasure to help you grant it.''

You : ''NOOO!!!LEO OPPA!!!''

You shouted for Leo as the knife JaeHyo was holding onto got closer towards Leo's chest.Leo closed his eyes as he got prepared to feel the knife pierce through his chest.But after a while,he still did not feel any pain so he opened his eyes and took a look.

Shocked,what Leo saw was you on top of him,knife stabbed into your stomach,blood flowing out,wetting his and your clothes.He struggled and hurriedly laid you on his lap as he used the support of the wall to sit straight.He glared at the also shocked JaeHyo which made him flinch a bit.

Leo : ''Look at what you did.You happy now?Causing so much trouble.I would not be surprised if you were jailed for life.''  *Tears flowed down*

JaeHyo : ''I-I didn't mean to stab her.I didn't mean to stab anybody.I'm sorry.I just wanted to scare her.I did not mean any harm.''

Leo : ''MiHyun ah,wake up!Don't scare me!Wake up,please!Yah what are you waiting for standing there?Call the ambulance!''

JaeHyo : ''Y-Yes.''

JaeHyo called the ambulance like what Leo had instructed.After what seemed like an eternity,the sounds of the ambulance sirens were heard.A few paramedics came out with stretchers only until they reached and saw that there was not only one or two injured but forteen people quite badly injured,six with minor injuries and you having severe blood lost.The head of the team then called for more help and slowly,everyone was brought to the hospital for their checks.

 

 

***************

Sorry for the short chapter!