Chapter 27 - Trouble

Who Is It That I LOVE???

Your eyes fluttered open as you tried to remember what had happened.You tried to get up but your hands and legs were tied togther with the legs of the chair and your mouth was taped.You were shocked and you started to scan through the room and look for anybody who could help you but saw no one.You then heard a man's voice.

Guy 1 : ''Hello Kim MiHyun!''

You : ''Ummm!Ummm!Ummm!''

Guy 1 : ''Oh I forgot you can't speak!'' *Takes the tape off your mouth*

You : ''W-Who are you?Where have you brought me to?Let me go!''

Guy 1 : ''Don't you remember me?Well of course you don't this place is too dark!Boys,turn the lights on!''

Guy 2 : ''Ne hyung.'' *Turns lights on*

You : *Wide eyes* ''J-JaeHyo o-oppa?B-But how did you know where I stayed?''

JaeHyo : ''So you do still remember me!I have my ways Kim MiHyun.You think you could get away from me even though we have not seen each other for so long?How is Kim MyungSoo?''

You : ''B-But why did you bring me here?''

JaeHyo : ''If it wasn't for your brother and his group of friends,my friends and I would not have been in jail for 3 years and we would not have been expelled from Woolim High.''

You : ''You were in jail?But why?What did the INFINITE oppas do?''

Guy 2 : ''Didn't your brother tell you anything?''

You : ''Zico oppa?''

Guy 3 : ''Zico hyung why would any brother tell their sister about what they did to their best friend and his group?''

You : ''P.O. oppa?''

Zico : ''Maknae,you are right.Why would he tell anyone especially his sister?''

JaeHyo : ''I have been waiting for so long to get our revenge.Now I am finally able to do so.Your handsome brother L and his friends used to be my bestfriend.We also used to be roommates with them.Our relationship was very good until one day.We were outside about to have dinner when someone walked towards us.They were called DALMATIAN.Since they were a hip hop group like us and we had always beaten them in dance competitions so you can call them our rivals.Then we decided to have a face off to see who is actually better.We ended up in a fight and your scaredy brother and friends instead of helping,called the police and when they arrived,we were arrested.''

Zico : ''So now,this is for revenge.We have been waiting for very long and finally you came back alone at night.''

You : ''B-But you can't blame them.It is right that they called the police.You guys were wrong to have fought with them.Don't you know that the DALMATIAN oppas were famous for fighting and were a gang no one ever dared go near?I heard about them from the INFINITE oppas and I also heard that they bring knifes around with them.''

JaeHyo : ''That is why don't you see this scar on my leg?It was caused by them and you are really lucky today because I brought a beautiful knife with me.Not only me,my friends here each brought one too.''

On the other side

Leo was really worried for you since you had not called him back and it was already an hour and a half since he reached the dorm.But your house was only 20 minutes away from Namsan Tower and it could not have been that you have not reached home since it had already been so long.So he decided to call you.Leo took out his phone and dialed your number.

***Ring~Ring~Ring~***

JaeHyo : ''Seems like someone is worried about you.U-Kwon ah,take her phone and see who's calling.''

U-Kwon : *Takes your phone from the pocket*

You : ''Give me my phone back!''

JaeHyo : ''Let's see...Jung Leo...Who is this?Your boyfriend?He must be so worried.How sweet~''

You : ''Give it back to me!''

JaeHyo : ''Kyung,tape while I answer the phone.''

Kyung : ''Yes hyung.''

You : ''No!Go away!Give me my phone!''

Kyung : ''Be a good girl,you should not rebel your oppa's instructions.'' *Tapes your mouth*

You : ''Ummm!Ummm!Ummm!''

JaeHyo : *Answers the phone*

Leo : ''Hello,MiHyun ah,you finally answered your phone after so long.''

JaeHyo : ''You must be Jung Leo.MiHyun's boyfriend?''

Leo : ''Who are you?!?!?!''

JaeHyo : ''I am a good friend of hers.Ahn JaeHyo.''

Leo : ''Where have you taken MiHyun!Where is she?''

JaeHyo : ''You have to find that out yourself then.Bye.'' *Hangs up the phone*

Leo : ''Hello?!Hello?!''

Back in the dorm

N : ''Leo ah,what happened?''

Leo : ''Something happened to MiHyun!N hyung,you need to help me.''

Ken : ''Something happened to MiHyun?!What happened?!TELL US!!!DON'T HIDE ANYTHING TO YOURSELF ANYMORE LEO HYUNG!!!''

Leo : ''Someone by the name of Ahn JaeHyo have gotten her!''

Ravi : ''Ahn JaeHyo?But who is he?''

Leo : ''I'm going to ask L sunbae to see if he knows something about this guy.''

HongBin : ''He doesn't sound nice.''

EunKwang : ''Leo hyung,you should leave your phone here in case he calls back.We will be here don't worry.''

N : ''Anyway I have one question.Why will L sunbae know anything about MiHyun?''

Leo : ''They are siblings!It is a long story.I will go look for them!''

Ken : ''Leo hyung I am going with you.''

After ending the call and telling the others about what happened to MiHyun,Leo and Ken ran towards the senior student's dorm.

TEENFINITE's dorm

***Knock knock knock***

WooHyun : ''Who is it?SungJong ah,open the door.''

SungJong : ''Yes hyung.'' *Opens the door*

L : ''Oh aren't you Leo and who is this?''

Ken : ''I'm Ken.''

Leo : ''L sunbae,there is no time to lose!''

SungYeol : ''No time to lose?What do you mean?''

DongWoo : ''Leo ah,calm down and talk.''

Leo : ''Yes sunbae.Do you guys happen to know anything about a Ahn JaeHyo?''

L : *Wide eyes* ''D-Did you just say Ahn JaeHyo from BLOCK B?''

Leo : ''I don't know what group is he in or something,but he seems to have MiHyun with him.''

INFINITE : ''MWOH?!

L : ''But it is not possible!He is in jail!''

Hoya : ''MyungSoo ah,I heard he got out recently.''

Leo : ''I have a question sunbae,do you know where he would be?''

SungGyu : ''Nope I don't.''

L : ''I know where.Let's go now!''

C.A.P : ''Hyung what happened?Can we help?''

WooHyun : ''MiHyun is kidnapped!''

ChunJi : ''What?!MiHyun?I am going to help!I insist!She is such a good dongsaeng to me.If she is in trouble I will help no matter.''

TEEN TOP : "Us too!''

L : ''Then let's go!''

Ken : ''Leo hyung,you follow the sunbaes while I go call the others.The more the better!''

Leo : ''Hurry!''

Ken : ''Yes hyung.''

L : ''Meet us at the school gate!''

Back to the dorm

Ken : ''N hyung!L sunbae knows where they possibly might have hid MiHyun.We need more help.''

VIXX : ''Let's go!I want to help!''

BTOB  : ''Count us in to!''

Ken : ''Hurry let's go to find the INFINITE and TEEN TOP sunbaes!Leo hyung is with them!''

Ken brought the rest of the BTOB and VIXX members to the school's gate to meet up with the TEEN TOP and INFINITE members.

L : ''First we need a plan.I bet JaeHyo and his bunch of friends would have brought some weapons to be safe.''

Just as everyone was making out a plan on how to attack BLOCK B,Leo's phone rang.Leo saw the caller ID and it was shown as MiHyun.

Leo : ''L sunbae,it's MiHyun's number.''

L : ''Let me answer it.It might be JaeHyo or the others!''

Leo : ''Yes hyung.'' *Passes the phone to L*

L : ''Hello.Are you Ahn JaeHyo?Where have you taken MiHyun?Let her go!''

JaeHyo : ''Oh.Long time no see Kim MyungSoo!Your sister is in great care!Why not let her have a talk with you?MiHyun ah,it's your brother.''

You : ''Ummm!Ummm!''

JaeHyo : ''Oh I forgot you can't talk.''  *Takes off the tape*

You : ''L oppa!I'm fine!Don't bother about me!They have knives!I will be fine!Don't...Ummm!''

JaeHyo : ''How was it L Kim?After hearing your sister's beautiful voice?Seems like she is having so much fun here that she does not wish you come!That is so sad!''

L : ''Yah Ahn JaeHyo you jerk!''

JaeHyo : ''Bye~''  *Hangs up*

L : ''Yah!Yah!How dare he hang up!!!'Seems like we have to be extra careful!They have knives and with one wrong move,MiHyun's life will be in danger!''

HongBin : ''L sunbae,don't you think we should call the police?It is very dangerous for us!We might get injured badly.''

L : ''No!If they want to get revenge,then I will do it hands on!Let's go!''