Chapter 2 - Late for school AGAIN

Who Is It That I LOVE???

~Wake up L oppa,you are going to be late for school!Wake up!Wake up you little sleepyhead!~

L's alarm started to ring for him to get ready for school.Known for being a deep sleeper,L did not even move an inch ever since his alarm started to ring.You,however,was a light sleeper so you got up immediately after you heard the alarm ring a few times already as it started to get louder and disturbing you from your beauty sleep.You sat on your bed and thought of reasons why the alarm was still ringing as L would always off the alarm after the third ring as his phone was placed beside him.

*Is L oppa awake yet?Why didn't he turn off the alarm?Did he not sleep last night and went straight to school this morning and left his phone?Is he in the toilet that's why he could not off the alarm?Should I go and check it out?He would be late if he does not wake up anytime soon right?*

Questions flooded through your mind as you thought if you should check him out in case he was still asleep,you could go and wake him up so that he would not be late for school.You got off your bed and wore your slippers as you slowly dragged yourself to L's bedroom.As you enter,you saw L still lying on his bed deep asleep without any signs of waking up even though the alarm was still ringing.You walked towards his bed and saw how even though he was sleeping,he still looked like a prince.

 

 

You stood beside his bed and froze for a moment thinking how he could still look so handsome even if he was sleeping.After staring for a while,you remembered your motive for coming into his room was to wake L up for school.You patted on L's shoulder asking him to wake up but he did not even move.You tried a few more times but your efforts were still to no avail.At last,you started to get frustrated and yelled his name asking him to wake up.

''YAH!L OPPA!WAKE UP!IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO WAKE UP DON'T SCOLD ME FOR CALLING YOU INFORMALLY!YOU STILL NOT WAKING UP?YAH KIM MYUNGSOO!I SAID WAKE UP!''

Finally hearing someone screaming his name,he slowly flickered his eyes and saw you standing by his bed with a frustrated look.Remembering that he heard someone shouting 'Kim MyungSoo' at the top of her voice,he glared at you and a smirk started to form on his lips.He pulled you on the bed and started 'punching and hitting' you like nobody's business.He finally decided to release you after you admitted defeated and he ruffled your hair thanking you for waking him up.

Despite that,he saw the clock on the wall opposite him and saw that it was already 6.30a.m. and since school starts at 7a.m.,he knew that he would be late even if he rushed to prepare for school as your house was a 30 minutes journey to school.L got ready for school in a speed of light as he was done wearing his uniform,brushing his teeth,bathing and wearing his shoes in about 20 minutes compared to the usual time of 40 minutes.

He was finally all prepared and ready to get to school as you went to the door to send him off.You waved goodbye as he left for school.

After what seemed like eternity,L finally reached the school gates and he tried to sneak into the school without the discipline master noticing.But no matter how quiet he was,he was still caught by the discipline master,Mr. Jung.

''L,come to my office immediately.I have something that I wish to talk to you about.'' 

In the office,

''L ah,what happened to you recently?Is everything ok?You have been late for the past two weeks continuously and your grades have fallen.You used to be one of the top students in our school.I went to look for you in the dorm yesterday and I saw the other members and they said that you have been rushing home recently right after school ends and they never knew what happened to you.When they see you in the morning for lessons,you would either be late or you would not even talk to them.I even heard from all your subject teachers that you haven't been doing their homework and that you have been failing all the class tests.You weren't like that before.''

''Yes Mr. Jung,I will work hard so that my grades would go back up.Everything is ok at home thanks for your concern,sir.I will be fine.''

''Ok L if you say so but if you need any help or if you have any troubles you know where to find me right?I will not take up any more of your time as the end of year examinations are just round the corner so please go back to class now.''

''Yes sir...and sir,may i ask you a question?I have a sibling which will be in the first year of high school next year so I would like to ask if there are still slots available to bring 'him' in and I would want 'him' to stay in the school's dorm so I do not need to run to and fro from school to my house.Thank you sir.I will go back to class now.''

When L entered the classroom,the first lesson has just ended and the teacher for the next period was not in class yet.When the INFINITE members heard footsteps walking into class,they raised their heads thinking that the person was L and sure enough it was him.

They hurriedly stood up and walked towards L throwing him with questions even before he could say anything.

SungGyu : ''L ah,why are you so late?This is the first time you were so late till you missed the whole of first period.We had to lie to the teacher that you were sick.You missed out a lot.''

DongWoo : ''Yup what Gyu hyung said was right.What happened?Did something happend at home?Tell us if not we would get worried about you if this continues!It seems like you have been hiding something from us recently.You look all tired and sleepy this few days.Are you sure everything is alright?We can help you,you know?''

WooHyun : ''Did anything happen to our precious MiHyun?You have to tell us!Don't just keep quiet and not say anything!Did you know how worried we were when we saw that you have not come to school when first period started?''

Hoya : ''Why are your dark circles getting larger?Did you not sleep or you could not sleep again?What time did you fall asleep?Is it because of MiHyun?Is she sick?Are you sick?Are both of you fine?If the two of you are sick,remember to go see the doctor if not it would get worse.''

SungYeol : ''Yah Kim MyungSoo!!!Don't just stay quiet!Tell us something!You have a mouth to answer don't you?Are you and MiHyun doing fine?What happened to you?Did MiHyun have a nightmare again about the car accident?''

SungJong : ''Hyung,you are making us more worried if you don't tell us anything.We're a group aren't we?So you should share everything with us.We are your friends,your brothers.You can tell us anything.But if you need time to be alone you can always tell us when you feel like.We will be there to help you no matter what happens.''

L : ''Thanks guys for your concern.MiHyun and I are both doing fine.You guys don't have to worry.I took care of her well and she isn't sick.Rest assured.I'm not sick either.I can't get sick If I need to take care of her right?'' 

When INFINITE were still busy trying to get the answer to their questions out from L,the teacher walked in and they have no choice but to go back to their seats.Due to the lack of sleep last night,L kept on dozing off during lessons that day.His partner,TEEN TOP's ChunJi asked L if he had slept late as it was shown on L's face that he was going to fall asleep soon if lessons did not end fast.Finally,the bell for the end of school rang.L was so happy that he jumped out of his seat even before the teacher could leave the class.L ran out of school towards the bus stop so that he could reach home fast and go to bed.

But as he was running out,he was stopped mid-way by Mr Jung and was asked to go to his office again.Thinking that he got into trouble even though he knew that he did not do anything wrong,he followed Mr Jung into his office,curious.