Chapter 11 - Getting to know more people in school

Who Is It That I LOVE???

Zelo led the way towards the movable door and knocked on it.Slidding open the wall was a tall and slim guy wearing a red and black cap with a grey hooded jacket.

 

Zelo : ''Annyeonghaseyo ChulMin hyung.This is my classmate MyungHun and I brought him here to introduce you and the other TOUCH members so you guys could get to know each other.Please do introduce yourselves to him,hyung.''

ChulMin : ''Arasso Zelo ah.Annyeonghaseyo I am TOUCH's leader and vocalist Yook CheulMin.Nice to meet you.This are the members of the group,SunWoong,SungYong,JaeWook and KangHyun.Kids,introduce yourselves to MyungHun here.''

SunWoong : ''Hi I am Kim SunWoong the rapper and vocalist of TOUCH.Nice to meet you.''

 

SungYong : ''Hello Park SeongYongimnida.I am the vocalist of TOUCH.Nice to meet you.''

 

JaeWook : ''This is vocalist Kim JaeWook here!Nice to meet you.''

 

KangHyun : ''I am the rapper and maknae of the group,Park KangHyun.Nice to meet you.Please take care of me.''

 

You : ''Hi TOUCH hyungs,I am Kim MyungHun,younger brother of INFINITE's L.Nice to meet you.Please take care of me well.''

ChulMin : ''It is great to have you here MyungHun ah.But I'm sad to say that we had five members who have left the school and you weren't able to meet them they are a year older than most of us here so they should be in senior high if they were still here.But even so,I would like to introduce the ex-team members to you in case they do come back to visit one day.The first member is Chris Maeng HanJun but we call him HanJun and he was the vocalist of the group.''

 

SunWoong : ''The second member is Choi DaBin and he was also the vocalist of our group.''

 

SungYong : ''The third member is Kim MinSeok.He was the rapper of the group together with SunWoong.''

 

JaeWook : ''The forth member is Cha YoungHoon also the rapper of the group.''

 

KangHyun : ''The last member that left our group was Jeon JoonYoung hyung.He was the only main vocalist of TOUCH.It was sad that he left us.''

 

ChulMin : ''Though the five members left us and we were sad about it,we wish to think about it in a positive way.We will work even harder since we had already lost so many great members,I do not wish to see any more members leaving.This are all of the members in our group,TOUCH.Hope to see you again soon.I guess we should go back to practice now.Bye MyungHun!''

You : ''Bye TOUCH hyungs.It was nice meeting you guys!Hope to see you guys soon!I won't disturb your practice time now.I will be leaving!Bye bye.''

TOUCH : ''Bye MyungHun ah!See you soon!''

You and Zelo walked out and closed the wall back to how it was before.After that,you told Zelo that you would be leaving so that they could continue with their practice and walked out of their practice room while waving goodbye to the B.A.P members.

After you went out and was walking towards your practice room to meet BTOB and VIXX since all of you shared the same room,you heard a familiar voice from the room next to B.A.P and TOUCH's room.You walked over and took a peek through the tiny gap in between to check if you guessed correctly that the voice belonged to another one of your classmates.

As you peeked in,you saw the mirror reflect the image of ChaeJin and knew that your guess was right.You knocked on the door and you heard a deep voice who replied to ask you to enter.You walked in and was greated by five handsome and cute looking guys but the only person you recognised was ChaeJin since he was your classmate.ChaeJin also saw you and jumped up while shouting your name making the other four members curious about who you were.

ChaeJin : ''Oh MyungHun ah!What made you come over?I didn't expect you to be here a this time.''

You : ''ChaeJin hyung!I decided to come over because I heard your voice when I walked pass the room.''

ChaeJin : ''I guess my voice was too loud right?''

MYNAME(excluding ChaeJin) + you : *Nods in agreement*

ChaeJin : ''Yah MyungHun!Yah hyung!How can all of you bully me like that!That is so unfair!Anyway,MyungHun let me introduce you to the members of MYNAME.On my right is JunQ hyung.Then on my left is SeYong hyung ,GunWoo hyung and InSoo hyung.''

 

GunWoo : ''Hi I am Lee GunWoo.Main vocalist and leader of MYNAME.Nice to meet you.''

 

InSoo : ''Hello Kang InSoo here!I am also the main vocalist of MYNAME.''

 

SeYong : ''I am Kim SeYong from Busan and the rapper of the group.''

 

JunQ : ''Annyeonghaseyo I am Kang JoonKyu.I am the rapper along with SeYong hyung and also the bass singer of MYNAME.Nice to meet you.''

 

ChaeJin : ''Now that you have met the members,I would also like to introduce you to our roommates B1A4 hyungs.You know GongChan hyung don't you?We are in the same class as him too.''

You : ''Of course I know who GongChan hyung is.How can I not know him if he is our classmate?That would be really rude of me.Anyway,MYNAME hyungs I am Kim MyungHun,younger brother of INFINITE's L.Please take care of me well.Nice to meet all of you.''

After talking with ChaeJin,ChaeJin knocked on the movable wall to tell the B1A4 members that there was a guest whom he wanted to introduce them to.The two of you pulled one of the movable walls out and went over too the other half of the room.As you walked in,like how you saw MYNAME,you saw five cute and bubbly boys who were sitted on the floor for a short break.

ChaeJin : ''GongChan hyung!See who is here!It's MyungHun!''

After GongChan heard your name,he immediately brightened up.

GongChan : ''Oh!MyungHun ah!You are here!What bring's you here?Shoudn't you be in your own practice room with your roommates?''

You : ''Yup.I was walking to the practice room after having a chat with B.A.P and TOUCH hyungs next door when I saw ChaeJin hyung practicing with the MYNAME hyungs.Then he introduced me to the members and said that you and the B1A4 hyungs are over here too.So I thought of staying for a while more before heading back for practice.''

GongChan : ''Oh I see.To save some time so you can go over for practice earlier,I would introduce the hyungs before they officially introduce themselves to you.On my right is CNU hyung.On my left are JinYoung hyung,Sandeul hyung and Baro hyung.''

JinYoung : ''Kids,1,2,3.''

B1A4 : ''Let's fly B1A4!Annyeonghaseyo B1A4imnida!''

JinYoung : ''I am B1A4's leader and lead vocalist Jung JinYoung.Nice to meet you.''

 

CNU : ''Hi I am Shin DongWoo,vocalist and rapper of the group.Please call me CNU.Nice to meet you.''

 

Sandeul : ''Hello!I am Lee JungHwan.Call me Sandeul and I am the main vocalist of B1A4.Nice to meet you.''

 

Baro : ''Annyeong!I am Cha SunWoo but please call me Baro hyung!I am the main rapper of the group.Nice to meet you!Please take care of me!''

 

You : ''Wow!Nice greeting hyungs!By the way,I am Kim MyungHun,younger brother of INFINITE's L.Nice to meet you!It was great getting to know so many people today!I won't disturb you guys from practicing now.I am going to be late for my practice if I don't go over soon!BTOB and VIXX hyungs would kill me if I am late for practice!I'm sorry about it but I would introduce you guys to them another day!It was great knowing you guys!I've got to go now!Bye!Hope to see you guys soon!ChaeJin hyung,GongChan hyung,see you in class tomorrow!''

Everyone : ''Bye MyungHun ah!See you soon!Hwaiting!''