Chapter 39 - Leo Time?!

Who Is It That I LOVE???

Due to the amount of people that were together, all of you had no other choice but to take a bus to Namsan Tower. When getting off the bus, you could not keep your jaws close and ran straight to the observation deck with awe to look out into the night scenery of Seoul city. How the tall buildings and buzzling city life becomes so tiny and quiet from the view made you take out your phone to take selfies with the scenery. With the romantic mood of the warm lighting and the colorful lights from the tower itself, you got so mesmerized and started to talk to yourself by trying to name and find the famous skyscrapers of Seoul.

While being absorbed by the picturesque view and not caring about your surroundings, a faint but sweet voice disrupted your thoughts.

Leo : "Hey MiHyun."

You : "Oh h-hello. Who are you?"

Leo : "Oh I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Leo and I am from a group called VIXX."

You : "Hi Leo oppa. VIXX is a really cool name. Introduce me to your group members some time soon?Oh and there are so many people here with me today but I still do not remember or know everyone's name. Do understand if I happen to mix up names."

Leo : "Yes I understand MiHyun-ah. I will introduce you to the others soon." *Tries not to show the disappointment in his voice*

You : "I was just taking some pictures. Do you want to take some too? I will move away since I seem to be blocking the best view for a photograph. I will see you later then. I'll go check on what the other oppas are doing."

Leo : *Grabs your hand before you could walk further* "Uhm MiHyun, I actually didn't come over to take pictures. I wanted to talk to you."

You : *Gently move your hand from his grasp* "O-oh. What would you like to talk about oppa?"

Leo : "D-do you...W-well d-do you...Uhm...I...We...Well.."

You : "Oppa, why are you stuttering so much? What is it that you were trying to say?"

Leo : "MiHyun, I..."

Ken : " Leo hyung! MiHyun-ah! Come quickly! We got the tickets and we can enter now!"

You : "Ok oppa!" *Turns back to Leo* "Come on! Let's head over fast!" *Runs off and left Leo behind*

As all of you queue up to check the tickets before entering, Leo can be seen putting on that cold face of his with a frown deeper than usual. Whenever he has such a look on his face, everyone except you knows that they should not get near or irritate or even start a conversation with him. Trying their best to ignore his dark presence, people started to split up into smaller groups and walked off leaving Leo following behind your light-hearted steps. Seeing you run and hop around smiling away with no other thoughts in your mind except to look through every crook and cranny of the Trick Eye Museum exhibition in the tower, Leo couldn't help but have tears start to form in his eyes showing your back a soft side not even the members of VIXX has ever seen.

Leo : *Why does it have to happen to you MiHyun? I was going to confess to you when I kissed you that day. I guess what they said to me was right. I love you MiHyun, not as a friend, not as an oppa but as a man. I regret a lot thinking about why I was not able to tell you how I feel despite doing so much with you. That first kiss, it is something I will never ever forget in my life. How you blushed so hard when our lips parted ways. I had the urge to move in once more because all I could think of was when your red plump lips touched mine. I hated myself then and even now that I still do not have that courage to tell you what I really feel about you and how important you are in my life and how I was devasted when I knew about what happened to you.*

You : *Ran over to Leo* "Oppa, why are you crying? Come on, let's move on! I am done with this section!"

Leo : *Wipes off tears after realizing* "Y-yeah. L-let's go! MiHyun-ah, can I talk to you for a while, somewhere more private? Or maybe at the cafe upstairs?"

You : "Sure oppa, but let me finish the exhibition first! I will be fast! Give me 10 more minutes!" *Runs off happily*

Leo : "O-oh. Y-yeah. S-sure. Take your time. Don't run too fast! Be careful MiHyun-ah!"

You : "Yes oppa!"

Leo : *MiHyun-ah, how can you be so happy in this situation. We are all trying so hard to help you regain your lost memories. But why are we feeling more frustrated than you are? What are we doing wrong? Where did it go wrong? Is this for the better? Should we just leave you be? You are so much happier now than you were before. Should I just persuade L sunbae to stop here? What should we do? What should I do? Or were we just not meant to be?*

 

******************************

Sorry for the very very late update.Was really really busy lately as I have moved on to a higher level of education with tons of projects at hand.Do bare with it for the time being and sorry for the inconveniences caused.I will start updating more often now and make sure to complete this old fanfic that has been on hiatus for so many years.Continue to subscribe to my story to read the new chapters.ALSO don't forget to vote OR reply to my feed OR message OR write a comment below on which group you would like me to write a fanfic about NEXT!!!The choices are between: WANNA ONE and ASTRO!!!Thank you.