Chapter 13 - Having dinner at BooHyun's restaurant

Who Is It That I LOVE???

After deciding to eat at BooHyun's restaurant,you took out your phone and decided to call him and tell him to help reserve a table for 14 since you would be going over with VIXX and BTOB.Since BooHyun did not know about you becoming a boy,you decided to go out to call him.You walked to the boy's toilet and went into a cubicle after you saw that no one was around you then dialed BooHyun's number.

***Ring~Ring~Ring~***

BooHyun : ''Yobeoseyo?Who are you?''

You : ''BooHyun oppa!''

BooHyun : ''Oh MiHyun ah!Why did you call me?Did something happen?''

You : ''Aniyo oppa!Nothing happened!Everything is fine.It is just that I was thinking of going over to your restaurant for dinner together with some of my friends so I need oppa to help me reserve a table before we get there since your restaurant is always so full.''

BooHyun : ''Sure no problem.How many people will there be?If there are too many then I could help you to reserve a room.''

You : ''Well oppa,including me,there will be a total of 14 people.''

BooHyun : ''Wow!That's a lot of people!Ok then,I would help you reserve a room.When you reach,do remember to introduce your friends to me ok?''

You : ''Ok oppa!Is eommonim and abeoji around?It has been a long time since I last saw them!

BooHyun : ''Yup they are around!I will help tell them that you will be coming over with your friends then!''

You : ''Ok thanks.I will try to reach there as soon as possible.Wait for me!Bye oppa!Got to go now!See you later!''

BooHyun : ''Arraso MiHyun.See you later!Bye!''

As you were talking in the cubicle of the toilet,you did not know that someone happen to enter the toilet and heard the whole conversation you had but he did not want you to know that someone was in the toilet so he left the toilet without making any noise.

After ending the call,you went out of the toilet not knowing whatever had happened while you were on the phone.You went out and told them that they should all bath first before going over since they just had practice and were drenched with sweat.You also wanted to bath since you were going to meet BooHyun and his parents again.

After all of you bathed and were dressed to leave,you guys went out to call for taxis to leave for the restaurant.

After what seemed like an eternity,you guys finally reached the restaurant with hunger and got down of your taxis only to see a nicely decorated shop which attracted all of you.

 

You led the others and walked into the shop only to see the restaurant being filled with people like how it was when you came over to have meals with the INFINITE members before you entered the school.You walked in and saw BooHyun at the cashier so you asked the BTOB and VIXX members to wait there while you go over and look for BooHyun so that you could introduce him to them.

You : ''BooHyun oppa!I am here with my friends but I have something to tell you.I can only call you BooHyun hyung because of some reasons where I will explain it to you soon.So hope you understand.Please do call me MyungHun instead of MiHyun because I am supposed to be a guy now.I will tell you the whole story soon.I'm sorry.I will look for eommonim and abeoji later after I bring them to their seats to settle down.They will be at the back right?''

BooHyun : ''I understand...You were asked to go to an all boys school right?I know the whole story already.WooHyunnie told me about it just now when I told him you would be coming over with some of your friends.He came over together with the INFINITE members earlier on.They left about 20 minutes ago.Umma and appa are at the back and they know about this too so don't worry about what they would call you if they happen to see you with your friends.They know what to do.''

You : ''Oh so you know about it already?Thank you for understanding.Sorry about it.Why don't you bring us to our rooms then you guys could introduce each other?''

BooHyun : ''Sure MyungHun ah.Let's go meet your friends.''

You were relieved that BooHyun had already known the whole story and could understand you.You and BooHyun walked over to your friends and he walked you guys to the room he had reserved for all of you.After everyone settled down,you introduced BooHyun to them.

You : ''BTOB hyung,VIXX hyung,this is BooHyun hyung.He is INFINITE's WooHyun's elder brother.He is a chef and this is his restaurant.He cooks great dishes.I come here often with the INFINITE members.''

BooHyun : ''Hi everybody!I am Nam BooHyun,brother of INFINITE's WooHyun and the owner of this restaurant.Hope you guys will enjoy the food here!MyungHun came here often to eat with the INFINITE members since he was very young and when his parents were still around,he often asks them to bring him and L over to eat.Please do help to take care of him well.He has been through a lot in the past year.don't stress him out too much.''

Everyone : ''Hi BooHyun hyung,we promise to take care of her well.Don't worry.''

You : ''It is great that you guys are getting along hyungs!I will go and look for eommonim and abeoji!I will be back soon!''

BooHyun : ''Ok MyungHun.Go and look for them.They must be waiting for you since it has been a long time since they last saw you.They should have lots to ask and tell you.I will take care of your friends.''

You walked out of the room and walked towards the room at the back of the restaurant where BooHyun's parents would always be when they did not have anything to do for the time being.You knocked the door and entered the room.When Mr and Mrs Nam saw you entering the room,they were so happy and came over to hug you.

Mrs Nam : ''Oh MiHyun ah!It has been a long time since I saw you.why didn't you come over with l just now?He was here with the others.We asked him how you were doing and he told us that you were fine but had to go to Woolim High together with him so you cut your hair to pretend to become a guy.What happened?You could have went to an all girls or a co-ed school.''

Mr Nam : ''Hi MiHyun,how have you been?Got used to the school yet?You have to take care of yourself there ok?Since everyone there are guys and you are a girl,you need to be careful.''

You : ''I will take care of myself don't you worry.I have gotten used to the school already.The people there are really nice and fun to be with.Eommonim I am doing well there don't you worry.I had to go to an all boys school since L oppa was always late for school because he couldn't sleep much since I always had a nightmare of umma and appa's car accident and he would wake up to comfort me so I can go back to sleep again.If I went to the school then he and the INFINITE oppas could watch out for me and L oppa won't be late for school then his results would not have went from good to bad to worst.''

Mr Nam : ''We understand but you can't go to a boys school either right?You never know when someone knows about your identity and reports it to the discipline master.L and you will be in great trouble.By then the INFINITE members may be in trouble too.''

You : ''Abeoji I know that it is dangerous and I never know when I will get reported but I am willing to take up all the responsibility.I know L oppa will help me by all means when I get into trouble but I know I was the cause of it so I am willing to face all the consequences.Don't worry.I will be fine as long as L oppa can have a peaceful year this year since he would be graduating soon.I will only be in the school for a year so why not make pleasant memories here before I leave?I really love the school but it is sad that I couldn't stay for long.The people there are really great,fun and kind.They will take care of me well.''

Mrs Nam : ''That is great.Now I can put my heart at ease if you say that.But you still need to be careful ok?You should go along and find your friends.They should be waiting.''

You : ''Ok eommonim.I will be going now then.Take care of yourselves.I will come back as soon as possible.Don't worry too much about me.I am getting along with them well.Bye!''

Mr & Mrs Nam : ''Bye MiHyun!Take care!See you soon!''

After saying bye to Mr and Mrs Nam,you walked out and headed to the room where the VIXX and BTOB members were seated.You walked in and saw that BooHyun was still inside and everyone one else was laughing and having fun of course other than the always cold Leo.

You : ''Wow!BooHyun hyung,you guys seem to get along well.Have you guys ordered the food yet?''

BooHyun : ''Yup we seem to get along well.I have helped them to order the best dishes of the restaurant and the food will be coming up soon.Today,the cost of the food will be on me.Don't you guys worry and eat your fill.Umma and appa told me to treat you guys well since all of you are MyungHun's good friends.''

SungJae and Peniel : ''Really?The meal is on you BooHyun hyung?Yay!!!We don't have to pay!!!''

Knowing that they did not have to pay for the food,SungJae and Peniel started to jump for joy causing everybody to crack up but Leo who was the only one who did not laugh thought of what was so funny about it that everyone else was laughing.

After a while of laughing,the food was finally here.Everyone prepared their spoon and chopsticks so they could take the food.

BooHyun : ''Wow!Seems like everyone is eager to try the food.Don't worry you can always order more if it isn't enough.Take your time and enjoy your meal.I will take my leave first to entertain the other customers.''

Placed on the table was a variety of different dishes that looked so delicious that you would feel like gobbling down the whole plate in one shot.

 

Everyone : ''I will eat well.''

Everyone started digging in and no one made any noise as they started gobbling their food up.

After a while of silence,everyone was full and cleared all the food that was given.The desserts were then served.

 

Each of you had a cup of patbingsoo and got ready to leave for the school dorm.

Everyone : ''I ate well.''

The 14 of you left the room and walked towards BooHyun.

You : ''BooHyun hyung thanks for the food.We love it and will come back for another meal soon.We will be leaving now.Bye!See you soon!Take care!''

BooHyun : ''You are welcome MyungHun.Hope you guys come over soon.Thank you for bringing your friends over for me to know them.They are one great and funny group of friends you have.Take care of each other well.Bye!''