Chapter 24 - Performances and meeting seniors

Who Is It That I LOVE???

Finally the party have started and the first performance was by a group called 2AM and they sang their debut song 'This Song'.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eWE-z_SgrQ

After singing the song,they introduced themselves before getting down the stage.From the left is the leader JoKwon,Im SeulOng,Lee ChangMin and the one on the right is the maknae Jung JinWoon.The next song is by 2PM,also singing their debut song '10 Out Of 10'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEmRoYV8vMs

Like 2AM,they introduced themselves.From te left is Hwang ChanSung,Jang WooYoung,Kim Jun.K,Lee JunHo,NickKhun and last but not least Ok TaecYeon.

Host : ''Up next will be another two great performances by our graduate band,CN BLUE and FT ISLAND.First up,CN BLUE will be singing the song 'I'm A Loner' and next would be FT ISLAND with the song 'Love Sick'.Let's welcome them.''

On the drums is Kang MinHyuk,playing the lead guitar is Lee JongHyun,with the bass guitar is Lee JungShin and the guy with the great vocals playing the rhythm guitar is the leader Jung YongHwa.When the CN BLUE sunbaes ended their performance,the FT ISLAND sunbaes got up to the stage to get prepared for their performance.

On the drums was Choi MinHwan,on the guitar is Song SeungHyun,the bass is Lee JaeJin,vocals were by Lee HongKi and the leader,Choi JongHun,is in-charge of the guitar and keyboard.

Other than performances from graduated seniors,of cause there were also performances from current students too.Groups like TEEN TOP,INFINITE,BIG BANG,BEAST,MBLAQ and U-KISS who were going to graduate this year were some of the other groups which performed.

After all the performances,it was time to eat and everyone got to their allocated seats to wait for the food.Naturally,you sat down beside Leo.

Leo : ''MiHyun ah would you like to get more drinks?''

You : ''I'm good oppa.Thank you.Why don't I go get some for you and the rest?''

Leo : ''It's ok.I'll go get it.''

You : ''No it's fine oppa.I'll take care of the drinks.''   *Whispers*   ''Have a talk with them.You know what I mean.I will be back soon.''   *Smiles ^___^*

You walked off to get some drinks for the BTOB and VIXX members.But because you wanted Leo to have some bonding time with them,you took your time.

You : *How I wish umma and appa could attend this party with us.If it wasn't for me they would be here today.*

WooHyun : ''Oh,are you MiHyun?''

You : ''WooHyunnie oppa!Hello.Your performance was great!''

WooHyun : ''It really is you.You have become so much prettier compared to the last time we saw you as a girl.''

You : ''Yah oppa!Did you mean that during the period I was a guy I am not pretty at all?I'm going to tell L oppa.''

L : ''WooHyun hyung who are you talking to?I heard my name and that voice sounds so familiar.''

WooHyun : ''Guess who I saw MyungSoo.It's MiHyun.''

L : ''Hyung you are not supposed to call her that.''

WooHyun : ''But why?She is a girl now anyway.''

L : ''W-What did you say?She came to the party as a girl?B-But...''

WooHyun : ''Come and see for yourself if you do not believe me then.''

L : *Walks over*   ''OMG!!!Yah Kim MiHyun!!!B-But why and how???''

You : ''I have my ways L oppa.Where are the other INFINITE oppas anyway?''

WooHyun : ''I'll go get them.They should be at the table together with TEEN TOP.''

You : ''It's ok then.I will go over after I talk to L oppa.Seems like he has lots of things to ask.Help me tell the oppas that I will be there as soon as possible.''

WooHyun : ''Ok.Sure.I'll get back now.The food is coming soon and I am very hungry.''

You : ''Ok...Leave some for L oppa too.''

WooHyun : ''We will.''

L : ''So did anyone know when you came here as a girl?''

You : ''Well I guess no other than Leo oppa and Ken oppa.They know about me as a girl so they decided to help me.I came here as Leo oppa's girlfriend and Ken oppa will act along with us to keep this smooth.So far nothing have gone wrong.''

L : ''Well ok.That's good.Let's hope nothing ever go wrong.One wrong move may cause a big mistake.I trust you so be careful.''

You : ''Yes oppa.I will be extra cautious.Let's go back then.I want to see the INFINITE oppas in their handsome clothes and the TEEN TOP oppas too.''

L : ''Let's go then.I want to eat.I'm hungry.''

You and L headed to the table where INFINITE and TEEN TOP were sitting together having their meal.

WooHyun : ''Oh L ah,you guys are back already?What did you talk about?Anyway,the food on the plate is yours.We did not know when you will be coming back so we put some food on that plate for you.''

L : ''Ne,thank you hyung.''

You : ''INFINITE oppas!It has been a while.Missed me?''

SungYeol : ''Wah!MiHyun you are back!We missed you a lot.So MyungSoo was talking to you.WooHyun hyung said that L was talking to someone but did not mention who when we asked.''

SungGyu : ''So it was actually you.Yah Nam WooHyun!Why can't you just tell us it was MiHyun.''

WooHyun : ''I wanted it to be a surprise.''

DongWoo : ''MiHyun ah,how have you been lately?It has been a long time since we talked to you.''

SungJong : ''We missed you so much.WooHyun hyung was pestering L hyung about you.''

You : ''Well I have been really well recently.I have great friends who take good care of me so don't you worry.WooHyunnie oppa I didn't know you missed me that much.Hi,you guys must be TEEN TOP oppas,INFINITE oppas' roommates.Nice to meet you I am Kim MiHyun,L oppa's sister.They told me a lot about what great friends you guys are to them.''

ChunJi : ''The hyungs talked to you about us?Wow!Do you know our names then?''

You : ''Of course I do know all of your names.You are ChunJi oppa,the one next to you in red is C.A.P oppa then ChangJo oppa,Niel oppa,Ricky oppa and last but not least L.Joe oppa.''

Niel : ''Wow so you do know all our names.The INFINITE hyungs must have said lots about us to make you remember all our names.''

You : ''All of you look so handsome and fit.But may I ask all of you a question?If you guys don't feel like answering then it's ok.''

L.Joe : ''Sure go ahead.''

ChunJi : ''No problem for me.''

You : ''May I know your weights?All of you look so slim.Is it good for your health?You have to take care of yourselves.You guys are a dance group right?If you don't take care of it,you would fall sick easily.I don't wish it will happen to any of you.''

ChunJi : ''I am not as light as L.Joe.I'm 52kg.''

C.A.P : ''I'm 60kg.''

Niel : ''I'm 53kg.''

Ricky : ''I'm 54kg.''

ChangJo : ''I'm 57kg.''

You : ''Since all of you are that light already and ChunJi oppa says that L.Joe oppa is lighter than him,then...L.Joe oppa,how heavy are you?''

L.Joe : ''Well I'm 49kg.''

You and INFINITE : ''WHAT?!?!''

You : ''O-Oppa,you are 49kg?OMG!!!Wouldn't I be called fat if even a guy can be that light?''

L.Joe : ''You are actually not counted light though.I may be the lightest of the group but I'm also the shortest.I'm 49kg but 171cm only.''

You : ''But I'm 168cm and 45kg.''

ChunJi : ''That is ok.In fact,that is still underweight right?In the group,other than C.A.P hyung,the rest of us are underweight.''

You : ''Wow,this is incredible.Only one member is at an ideal weight while the rest are underweight.You guys should take good care of your health.I do know if you guys want to be a singer,then you guys should be fit.But aren't you guys too light?''

WooHyun : ''MinSoo ah, you have to take good care of the kids.They are too light.It won't be good for their healths.''

C.A.P : ''I do notice that hyung.But the problem is they don't gain weight no matter how much they eat but lose weight instead since we have daily practices.I have talked to them about it.They eat a lot but it does not seem like they gain any weight.ByungHun was 52kg a while ago but due to the amount of exercise we do,he is 49kg now.''

WooHyun : ''Well it is great that you guys eat and exercise but now,if ByungHun continues losing weight,it'd be a problem.Not only him,the other members too.''

You : ''Well I do have a solution to this.Oppa can continue doing what he always does and eating what he usually eats too.But you guys should eat more compared to other groups.If it's like that,you will stop losing weight.''

C.A.P : ''Thanks for your advice.We will take it to heart and try it out.''

You : ''I'd better be going back to my seat.My friends must have been waiting for me.I told them I would help get drinks for them.Bye.''

INFINITE and TEEN TOP : ''Bye!''