Chapter 36 - Finally saved?

Who Is It That I LOVE???

It was already the next morning and everyone was still waiting outside the operating room.They have all been waiting for more than 5 hours but there was no sign of the doors opening.

Finally,at the eighth hour of waiting,the door opened.

L stood up immediately hearing the door open and ran towards the doctor to ask about your condition.

L : ''Doctor,how is my sister?Is she ok?''

Doctor : ''You guys are really lucky.She is fine now and out of the danger zone.But the bad news is that she may not be able to walk again and also she have lost most of her memories.When she wakes up,do not be surprised that she doesn't remember you.But still,it depends on her condition.But do let me know if she wakes up and I will give her a check.I will be putting her into ward 319 and you can visit her when you are free.But,you do still have to take good care of her.Even though she may be out of the danger zone,you never know if anything might happen to her again.''

L : ''She may not be able to walk?She have lost her memories?No it is not possible.''

Doctor : ''It was actually because the stab that she took damaged one of her veins for the movement of her legs and she hit her head hard too.It was quite serious when we were operating on her just now.If it does not get infected,then she will be able to walk again soon after it recovers.As for her memories,you will have to slowly make her remember everything from the past till the present and make more pleasant memories with her.She would have forgotten everything that she does not want to remember.Don't remind her of those unpleasant times just tell her the great times that all of you have spent together.''

Leo : ''But it doesn't make sense.She did not hit her head.How is it possible that she lose her memories?''

Doctor : ''It might not have happened just now when we were called into her ward saying that her heartbeat stopped.It appears that she was hit on the head by a vase in the room and the tubes on her hands were taken out.It is either the doing of someone else or she did it by herself.''

EunKwang : ''I was the one on duty and I am very sure no one went in.But if she did it herself,then I would have known that she woke up.''

Doctor : ''Maybe she did it secretly so that no one saw she was awake.That's all for now.I have work to do.Tell me if anything happens and if she wakes up.''

SungGyu : ''Oh yes.Thank you doctor.We will make sure to visit her and inform you if something happens to her.''  *Bows*

Doctor : *Bows and leaves*

L : ''Why will MiHyun want to do that if it was really done by herself?Did I not take care of her well?Was she upset about something?Why can't she just tell us?''

WooHyun : ''MyungSoo ah,you can't blame yourself.It wasn't your fault.You took care of her really well.I bet your parents will be really proud if they see how much you care for her.''

L : ''But if it is not my fault then why would she want to kill herself?''

SungYeol : ''Maybe it was because she thought of something she didn't want to think of.Oh I know!Was it because she still felt guilty of what happened to eommonim and abeoji?''

SungJong : ''Why would that be so SungYeol hyung?She wasn't the one who killed them.''

Hoya : ''I think I know why.She knows that it wasn't her who killed them but she still has the guilty mind that it was her who caused the death.She wants to be with them so she thought of killing herself then she could she them and be wih them for the rest of her life.''

L : ''But why would she want to leave me alone?I still don't understand.''

Leo : ''Because you did nothing wrong.She did not wish to be a burden to anyone so she decided to choose that path of killing herself.''

MinHyuk : ''INFINITE sunbae,we will be visiting MiHyun now.You guys coming along?''

SungGyu : ''Whose going over now?''

HyunSik : ''TEEN TOP sunbaes,BLOCK B hyungs,VIXX and us,BTOB.DongWoo hyung is coming along too.''

WooHyun : ''I'm going over too.''

SungJong : ''Me too!''

Hoya : ''Count me in!''

SungGyu : ''MiHyun,here oppa come!''

SungYeol : ''I'm going to look for MiHyun too!L ah,how about you?''

L : ''I-I...I'll pass.''  *Walks away*

Peniel : ''Will L sunbae be alright?''

Hyuk : ''Yeah.Is it ok to leave him alone?''

SungYeol : ''He'll be fine.Give him some time alone to think about it.He will be back soon.''

In MiHyun's ward

Everyone settled down in MiHyun's ward.Some resting from tiredness after waiting for you without any sleep.Leo sat beside your bed holding your hands hoping you would wake up anytime soon.Slowly as time pass,he got tired and fell asleep still holding your hands tightly.

You : *Opened your eyes*

After a while,you finally woke up.You looked around and saw many people who you did not know in your room.You then saw a guy holding your eyes and falling asleep with his head lying beside you.You were shocked and pulled your hand away making the guy open his eyes.

Leo : ''MiHyun you are awake!I'll go get the doctor.''

You : ''W-Who are you?Why are you here?Go away.''

Hearing a familiar voice,slowly,one by one,the people in your room started to wake up.Seeing that you were finally awake,they were really happy and came around your bed.

You : ''Who are all of you?Get out!I don't know you!''

SungYeol : ''MiHyun you are awake!Don't you remember us?We are your friends.''

You : ''What friends?I don't know any of you!''

SungGyu : ''I'll go get MyungSoo back.''

WooHyun : ''I'll go get the doctor.''

SungGyu and WooHyun left the room but the others still tried hard to make you remember them but to no avail.

After a while,WooHyun came back with the doctor and he straight away went with the check up.

Doctor : ''Well from what I see after the check,she has forgotten everything from after what she don't wish to know about.As for her leg,she needs to move around in a wheel chair for now.Until the day her leg recovers and she can walk,that is the only way of movement for her.''

Leo : ''So you mean she don't remember a slight thing about the present?''

Doctor : ''I'm sad to say but no.She can't remember any.''

Leo : ''O-Ok...Thanks doctor.''

Doctor : ''You are welcome.''  *Leaves*

Not long after the doctor left the room,SungGyu came back with L walking behind him.

SungGyu : ''L is here.''

L : ''M-MiHyun.I'm here.Do you still remember me?''  *Sobs*

You : ''Who are you?How come all of you know my name when I don't know any of you?''

L : ''Y-You don't remember me?I-I'm your elder brother.''

You : ''My elder brother?But I don't remember having a brother.Where are my parents?''

L : ''I am your brother,Kim MyungSoo but you always call me L.These are your friends.Y-Your parents they...They are not here.They are busy so they told me to come take care of you.''

You : ''They are busy?I see.Never mind.They will visit me soon.''

Realizing that MiHyun couldn't recognise anybody in the room not even L,their smiles faded.They never knew making you recognise them again would be that difficult.But still,in order for you to regain your memories,they continued to try their best.