Chapter 15 - On the rooftop

Who Is It That I LOVE???

It was finally time to sleep after another tiring day at school,having classes and going for practice.You got changed and laid on your bed to sleep.But all that you could think of now was what Ken had told you at the rooftop during break time.

*Flashback*

Ken : ''MyungHun ah come with me.I have something I want to clarify with you.''

You : ''Me?But it's break time now.We are supposed to meet the others.Can't you clarify with me at the cafeteria?''

Ken : ''It's dangerous to tell you there.I don't want them to know about it.I think you wouldn't wish they know about it too.Leo hyung,MinHyuk hyung,if anyone asks where we are just tell them you don't know ok?''

Without any replies,Ken just pulled you with him to the rooftop.

You : *Isn't this the school's rooftop?* ''Ken hyung why did you bring me to the rooftop?Don't do anything silly ok?You are scaring me out of my wits.''

Ken : ''Don't worry I won't do any silly things.Why would I?I am just here to clarify somethings with you.''

You : ''That's a relieve.May I know what do you wish to clarify with me,Ken hyung?''

Ken : ''Do you actually mean Ken oppa?''

You : ''H-How did you know?''

Ken : ''So it is true that you are a girl?No wonder Leo hyung took care of you so well.We were thinking how did you change him that much.The truth was that he actually knows that you are a girl?''

You : ''Ken oppa,when did you find out about me being a girl?''

Ken : ''I found out about it that day when you said you were going to bring us to BooHyun hyung's restaurant to eat.You went to the toilet to make a call and when I went in,I heard you calling him BooHyun oppa.I actually thought that I must have been imagining things so I decided to listen a while longer.I kept hearing you call BooHyun hyung 'oppa' so I knew I did not hear wrongly and know that you were a girl since then.I thought of keeping it to myself but N hyung was suspecting me that's why I dragged you with me earlier on when you were about to go to the cafeteria with Leo hyung and MinHyuk hyung.Why did you hide it from us?Did you really not trust us?''

You : ''N-No.Of course I trust all of you oppa but I did not tell Leo oppa.He found out by himself so I had no choice but to tell him the truth.I did not want anyone else to know about it.But for now I think only Leo hyung and you know about it.Please don't tell anyone else about this.I know that it is bad to lie but I really did not have a choice.L oppa suffered too much ever since umma and appa died.I did not want to hide it from anyone either but I was afraid Mr Jung might find out about it.It also isn't that I did not trust you guys but I didn't want L oppa to worry.I'm so sorry.But I will only be staying here for a year so I hope I could hide it till then and I wish to make beautiful memories here in this school before I leave.By the way my name is actually called Kim MiHyun.''

Ken : ''Y-You're leaving by the end of the year?But why?Can't you stay longer?Don't worry I will help you to keep the secret from the others even though I feel bad about not telling them.But under one condition.''

You : ''One condition?What is it?Just tell me.If it is possible I will agree to it.''

Ken : ''Yup.Under one condition that is to call me oppa when possible.''

You : ''No wonder you and Leo oppa are in the same group.You two are really compatible.''

Ken : ''Why did you say that?''

You : ''Because Leo oppa also asks me to call him oppa when no one else is around.''

Ken : ''Wow really?Then I will change the condition.How about.....you go out with me tomorrow after school?''

You : ''Go out with you?Only the two of us?''

Ken : ''Yup only the two of us.''

You : ''Wouldn't the others ask?What if they too realize that I am a girl?What if they found out I have been lying to them?What if they say that they trusted me but I end up hiding such a big thing from them?What if they blame me?''

Ken : ''Don't worry MiHyun ah.I will protect you.I promise.I won't leave you.''

You : *Tears started flowing down your cheeks* ''Don't promise that you won't leave me.That is what umma and appa say to me and now,where are they?They are dead!'' *More tears flowed down and you fell on your knees*

Ken : *Eyes turned watery* "I'm sorry.Don't cry.Please MiHyun ah,don't cry.'' *Held you up and hugged you*

You : ''Oppa,you promised me so don't leave me.I trust you oppa.''

Ken : *Wiped your tears away* ''You can trust me.So...Will you go out with me?''

You : *Nods*

*End Of Flashback*

Tears started to flow down your cheeks and dripping onto your pillow thinking about how Ken promised that he would not leave you.You were still afraid that he might leave you someday out of the blue like how your parents did even after the promise.You did not want that to happen.Neither did you want any of the BTOB or VIXX members to leave you like your parents and abandon you even though most of them still did not know about your identity as a girl.

You were tired after crying so much that day and tried to go to sleep but you just could not rest well.You kept thinking that if you close your eyes to sleep and wake up the next morning,everyone would leave you.Afraid at that thought,you tried as hard as possible to shake it off and have a good night's sleep to recharge.But even worse thoughts like the INFINITE members and L leaving your side suddenly appeared.

Shocked,you started to cry into your pillow to release out all your stress.Not knowing that Peniel ( His bed is next to SungJae's and below IlHoon's.IlHoon did not wake up because he is a deep sleeper.) and SungJae ( He sleeps on the bunk below your's. ) are light sleepers,they got awakened by the slight sounds of someone crying.Curious,both of them got out of bed to check where the sound came from.As they stood up from their beds,they realized that you were the one who made those crying sounds.

Not knowing why you cried,SungJae decided to console you and ask you why you were crying.He felt bad looking at the site of you cry so he walked over to you as quietly as possible and started to pat your head.You looked up with a face full of tears and saw that Peniel was out of bed looking at you shocked while SungJae was patting you softly so you would stop crying.

Peniel then walked over to you and asked you in a kind and soft tone.

Peniel : ''MyungHun ah,why are you crying?Please don't cry.If any of the hyungs wake up and see you crying,they would think that we made you cry.Tell me and SungJae what happened that caused you to cry.We will listen to you.It is late now too so we have got to be quiet.Luckily it is a Saturday tomorrow so we do not have any classes.Take your time to calm down and tell us your story just as long as it is before any of the hyungs wake up.If you don't wish to tell us anything then you should go back to bed and tell us when you feel like.''

SungJae : ''Wow,Peniel hyung,when was your Korean that great to say these things to MyungHun?But I do agree with him,MyungHun.You should not cry out all your sorrows or stress.You should let it out by telling someone about it.You can tell us if you wish to but if you don't then you should go back to bed.Even though there is no class tomorrow,we still have practice.It will still be a tiring day ahead.Think about it and tell us whether you wish to let us know why you cried.''

You : ''I-I...I just got reminded of umma and appa's death.It happens often to me.So you don't have to worry.I am sorry for waking the two of you up,hyungs.You should go back to sleep now.You must have been really tired and thanks for your concern.Good night and sweet dreams,Peniel hyung,SungJae hyung.'' *I am really sorry for lying to you guys.I did not have a choice.I cannot let you guys know that I am a girl.So far,Leo hyung and Ken hyung knows about it already.Two people knowing the truth is enough.misunderstand me.It is not that I don't trust any of you but I am just afraid that I would fall in love with someone.I don't wish that this would happen,not after the year ends,when I change back into a girl.People will misunderstand that we are gay and I don't wish that such things would happen.I'm sorry.*

After you saw that SungJae and Peniel had went back to bed and fell asleep,you turned over to face the others in the room and thought.

You : *No one else should know about me being a girl anymore.I have to be much more careful about this.I won't let L oppa disappointed.It is his last year in the school so he should enjoy and make more beautiful memories here.Kim MiHyun Hwaiting!''

You tried to look at everyone in the room but as you saw Leo,your heart started to beat faster.

You : *Why is my heart always beating faster when I see Leo oppa?Have I fallen in love with him?I can't.It can't be.*

You then quickly turned away from Leo and faced Ken who was sleeping on the bed beside Leo's.Your heart too started beating faster.

You : *Ken too?Why did my heart beat faster again?It can't be that I have fallen in love with him TOO.I must have been imagining things due to the lack of sleep.Have I really fallen in love with THEM?!*