Chapter 16 - Acting cold

Who Is It That I LOVE???

A few weeks of school had passed ever since you entered Woolim High.As usual,you woke up early in the morning to prepare yourself for school.

But today,was a different day for you.

Ever since you know that Leo and Ken knows about you being a girl,you thought that there might be more of your roommates knowing about the news.You decided that from then on,you would act like you had never known them before.

Yes,you decided that you would be the cold and scary person.BUT it would only be towards your roommates.You would act normally among your friends but not towards BTOB and VIXX.

Why?So that they wouldn't know that you were a girl.So that you won't fall in love with them.So that they would not suspect each other of being gay.So that you would not feel as bad.

But what you did not know was,you felt worse after you turned cold,scary and mean towards the BTOB and VIXX members who had always took good care of you and treated you like a family.You did not know how much harder it was for not only you but your 13 other roommates.

Life had never been that tough for any of you until then.

It was break time already and normally,you would go to the cafeteria together with Leo and MinHyuk who were in the same class as you.But today,you walked towards JongUp and Zelo.You asked them if you could join them for break time together with the other B.A.P members.

You : ''Zelo hyung,JongUp hyung,may I join you for break with the other B.A.P hyungs?It is ok if I can't join.''

Zelo : ''Sure you can join us.I bet the hyungs would be glad to have you with us.But why did you want to join us all of a sudden?I thought you had always went for break together with Leo hyung and MinHyuk hyung?''

You : ''Yah I did but I have never go for break with others before so I thought it would be great to get to know more people in the class and in the school.''

JongUp : ''Sure you can join us.Let's go then.''

MinHyuk : *Walk over to you* ''MyungHun ah,let's go and find the rest.Don't keep them waiting.''

You : *Walks away*

Zelo : ''MinHyuk hyung,didn't MyungHun tell you that he would be going for break with us today?''

MinHyuk : ''R-Really?Why didn't he tell us anything about it.But I thought you always came together with us?''

You : ''Can't I go for break with my friends?Is it in the school rules?If no,then why do you care if I went with my friends instead of you?It's my choice.Zelo hyung,JongUp hyung,let's go.Don't keep the other hyungs waiting.'' *Walks off*

MinHyuk : ''W-What happened to MyungHun?Why does he sound so angry?Did I do something wrong?'' *Shocked and turned towards Leo* ''Leo hyung,did you know what happened to MyungHun?''

Leo : *Shakes head* ''We should tell the others later when we meet.''

MinHyuk : ''Yup we should hyung.I think they would be as curious after telling them about it.''

In the canteen...

Leo and MinHyuk walked towards the usual table they sat on together.When Ken saw the two of them walking over without you,he stood up and asked with curiosity.

Ken : ''MinHyuk hyung,why isn't MyungHun with you?''

MinHyuk : ''MyungHun decided to go for break with his other friends.''

Ken : ''What?!Why?I thought we made a promise of having break times together?''

MinHyuk : ''Yup we did.But he was really cold to us just now and also sounded very angry when he replied me.I wonder what happened.Any of you know what happened?''

SungJae : *Whispers to Peniel* ''Is it related to him crying the other night?''

Peniel : ''I'm not sure but it may be possible.''

SungJae : ''Should we tell the hyungs about it?''

EunKwang : ''What are the two of you talking about?Do you know what happened to MyungHun?''

N : ''You should tell us if it concerns him.We are really worried and wondering what hapened to him.''

SungJae : ''W-We weren't s-saying anything.''

EunKwang : ''Yah Yuk SungJae,you really don't know how to lie do you?I know you are hiding something from us.You too Peniel.No exception for you.''

Peniel : ''SungJae,I guess we should just tell them about it.''

Ken : ''Tell us about what?Tell us.''

SungJae : ''Ok hyung.Well...A few days ago,Peniel hyung and I were woken up by a sound.We wanted to check out what made that sound and found out that it was MyungHun.He was crying.We tried asking him why he was crying but he refused to say anything but that he got reminded of his parent's death.''

HongBin : ''What?!MyungHun cried?Why didn't you tell us about it earlier?''

Hyuk : ''SungJae hyung,Peniel hyung,how could the two of you keep that from us?Is that the reason why MyungHun isn't talking to us?''

SungJae : ''I'm sorry I have no idea if that is the reason.''

Leo : ''I guess MyungHun thought about something else instead of his parent's death.He just did not wish anybody to know what it is so he lied to us.He must have suffered a lot and could not take it anymore so he cried.'' *I guess she cried because of us.But why?*

MinHyuk : ''Then we should find out.Let's ask him later during dance practice.He will come right?''

HyunSik : ''You never know hyung.Since he seems angry at us now,he may not even come for practice.''

MinHyuk : ''Oh,you might be right.But if he does not come for practice then he would be in the dorm right?We should wait for him there then.''

IlHoon : ''Hyung,if we go and look for him then what about practice?'' *It is not that I don't wish to know the reason why MiHyun isn't talking to us but because I don't wish anything about her identity to be let out.Please understand hyung.I'm sorry for keeping it from you guys.*

N : ''Maybe we should cancel today's practice and have a talk with MyungHun.''

MinHyuk : ''Yup we should.I agree with N hyung.It scares me seeing him that cold towards us.''

N : ''Yah,Jung Leo is it you?You are always so cold and since you are close to MyungHun did you cause him to be like that too?''

Leo : *Glares at N* ''Why would I?''

N : ''Do you always have to give me those scary glares of yours?''

Leo : *Continue glaring* ''Can't I?''

N : ''Of course you can't.I am your hyung.So stop it ok?''

Leo : ''I don't want to.''

N : ''Yah!Ok,anyway,today's practice will be cancelled.''

Leo,Ken,IlHoon : ''WHAT!!!NO!!!''

EunKwang : ''Why can't we cancel the practice?''

Leo : *Glares at EunKwang*

EunKwang : ''I'm sorry Leo hyung.'' *Keeps quiet*

Ken : ''We should practice more.There is a Woolim's junior high dancing and singing competition coming up.We should practice more.Every dance and ballad groups in the school are to join in.''

IlHoon : ''I agree with Ken hyung.We are not up to standard yet to be able to win the competition.I really want us to get into the finals.''

Peniel : ''I don't really understand much about what you guys are talking about MyungHun but I do agree with Ken hyung and IlHoon.My korean isn't that good so I should practice more on that since I would need to rap in korean for the song we have selected for the competition.''

EunKwang : ''Peniel,do you know what Leo hyung,Ken and IlHoonnie are disagreeing about?''

Peniel : ''Well yes hyung.They are talking about not cancelling the practice session today to get prepared for the competition.''

EunKwang : ''That is what they are talking about but it is not what I am asking for.''

Peniel : ''It isn't?Then what are you asking for hyung?''

EunKwang : ''It's ok DongGeun ah.Take it that I didn't ask.''

Peniel : ''Ok.Then let's prepare for classes.Time's about to be up.We shouldn't be late.''