New Look

Two Moons And A Werewolf

 

You and Seri faced each other while snoring under the sheets when a tiny voice rung in the wee hours of the morning. “UMMAAAAAAA!!!”

It brought a smile on your lips right that moment. “Mmmmm~ That’s my baby dragon…” you murmured.

“BAABBBBEEEE!!!” a manlier voice followed.

Seri unknowingly grinned in her sleep and spoke with a bedroom voice. “Ahhhh~ And that’s my baby panda… Teeheee~”

Without warning, you suddenly felt the whole house literally shook as if a magnitude 7 earthquake hit the area. Countless footsteps scrambled from the porch and continued up the stairs.

Your eyes flash wide open and grabbed a pillow. “Seri-ah! Take cover!” you then pressed it over your head.

“!” she also did the same.

“Umma! Umma!” Draco came in first and crawled on the bed in between you and Seri. “Umma! We’re home!”

“Omo~ Looks who’s here!” you pulled him for a tight hug. “Aigooo~ Mommy misses you so much!”

Draco snuggled in your chest and hugged you back with an arm and leg.

A cold gust of wind passed by when the blanket came flying to a corner. “Noona!!!” Sehun yelled and jumped on the bed.

“Oppa!!! STOOPPP!!!” Seri shot him a pillow.

“HI SEHEE!!!” Lay and Youngjae waved.

“SUP SERI!!!” Chen and DO beamed.

‘Oh how I miss the chaos!’ you chuckled and sat up.

Your eyes could almost pop out of your sockets when you couldn’t believe seeing them standing by the foot of your bed. “Holy mother of God! What happened?” you gawked and pointed at Baekhyun. “Your hair! B-Blonde?”

“And curly???” Seri gasped.

“What? I liked it this way!” he it.

You shifted your finger to the one beside him. “Yeol? You look…” his eyes rounded waiting for your verdict. “G-great… I guess…” he smiled.

Sehun placed a thumb and index finger under his chin and wiggled his eyebrows. “Noona? What about me?”

“Aigooo~ My baby brother looks mighty fine in blonde…” you ruffled his new mane.

“Thanks!” he proudly smiled and pulled Draco on his lap. “You heard that?” the boy high fived him. “Yeah!”

You and Seri took your time scanning the room. Although EXO had a change in their hairstyles, they still managed to look fab and stylish as always. They were a lot more fashionable as if they had a makeover.

“Uwaaaa! Daebak!” you raised a thumb.

Some blushed, others shyly scratched their napes, but they all had smiles plastered in their faces.

BAP also ditched their blonde image and their warrior costumes. They looked totally cool and relaxed in casual clothes adapting a hip hop concept. Himchan and Jongup who sat on the window frame were irresistibly charming.

The husbands however were still MIA. ‘Wonder where they are…’ you thought.

Daehyun came forward after he snatched Zelo who was hiding behind the pack. He was pinching his cheeks while pointing him to Seri. “So? What do you think of our maknae?”

Seri stood on the bed and pushed Daehyun away. “Yah! You’re hurting him!” she scowled and tenderly Zelo’s cheeks. “Awwww~ Don’t be shy babe… You look great as always!” she also called someone from Exo. “Kai! Get your over here!”

Kai left his group and went to her. "Hey babe..." he winked.

“I’m so glad my boys are back!” she hugged them.

Her head suddenly shot to the door when Tao came in. “OMG! My Panda Tao! You’re way too gorgeous!” he smirked and joined them.

While your sister spazzed over his red hair, you also couldn’t take your eyes off the person behind him.

Kris morphed into a whole new level of ultra perfection in his jet black hair with a buzz cut on both sides. His piercings also proved to be equally distracting. ‘Woah~ Why hello there your royal hotness! Yummmyyy!’ you then mentally slapped yourself. ‘Chill Sehee! Don’t be too obvious!’

Kris was towing his daughter, the cutest little girl in the galaxy that even with a pixie hair, two tiny pigtails stood above her head like horns. ‘Awww~ I bet LuLu did that! Kekeke~’

But then your smile disappeared after seeing her wardrobe. “Kris! What the hell?” you frowned. “Why did you let her wear your shirt?” you complained since his white shirt draped on the floor and completely covered her arms and feet.

“Sorry…” he grinned.

“Come to mommy, Tenten…” you reached out a hand, and she climbed on the bed. “Aigooo~ Did you have fun with dada?”

She nodded.

Unlike Draco, your little girl is the complete opposite. She rarely talks and would only respond with gestures, a single word, and facial expressions.

When you had her checked, the psychologist said that Kirsten is neither autistic nor mute, but an introverted child. She feel drained from a lot of interaction; only prefers being with people in the house; gains energy from private time and also likes to be alone.

One thing everyone noticed about Kirsten though is her ability to talk to animals. She can clearly understand the speech and emotions of animal life forms. In fact, she becomes equally hyper like Draco when she’s with them.

“Did you make any friends in dada’s place?” you asked after she sat on your lap.

Seri suddenly jumped and cowered behind Tao and Zelo. “What the hell is that?” she pointed towards Kris’ foot.

You followed her finger and you were once again stunned to see a black bunny walking and heading towards your side. Its ears were sticking up and also wore a white mask.

“!” you hissed and activated your protective barrier.

“Keke!” TenTen squealed and reached out while wriggling her fingers.

“Sehee relax!” Daehyun chuckled. “That is Kekemato, TenTen’s pet matoki. I gave it to her…”

The bunny bowed to you after jumping on the bedside table. When it moved to the ninja suit, an adorable pink bunny with a nose shaped like a heart appeared.

Your barrier vanished then TenTen touched her head. “KeKe!”

It bowed again to her.

“Uwaaaa~ That is so cool!” you mused, and decided to tocuhed her long ears. “Annyeong Kekemato! I’m Sehee! TenTen’s eomeoni!”

Her eyes grew bigger and her lips curled up. ‘You’re mom is so pretty, TenTen! And nice too!’ she said.

‘Of course! She is the best!’ the little girl replied.

‘Don’t worry! I will serve you both with my life!’ she added.

‘Komawo Keke!’

That’s when you saw Kirsten clapping and giving the pink bunny an eyesmile.

“Woah!” was all you can say while watching them.

“Sehee-ah!” Youngjae spoke. “Well just make breakfast!”

“Okay!” you smiled.