Chapter:61

Because its you.

"OPPA!" I said.

The unknown guy turned around and gave me a shock face. He went to me and hugged me really tight.

"Jongin oppa! Long time no see!" I said.

"Ne, I miss you so much. I'm back in Korea for good and I became a singer in SM Entertainment!" he replied.

"Omo! Really? Congratulations! Your dream came true!" I shouted.

"Gomawo!" he said.

Well, Jongin oppa left Korea to study. I never knew his parents will allow him to become a idol. Anyways, I'm happy for him. Jongin oppa became a very handsome man now. *drools* HAHHA. He was one of my close friends back in middle school.

"Come, I'll show you my group members!" he said as he took my hand.

We walked through the crowd and we went to the balcony where there is 11 men standing. They were damn tall. I feel short looking at them. He chuckled as he saw my reactions towars s.

"Woohee, this is my group, EXO!" 

"Annyeonghaseyo! EXO imnida!" they said in unison.

I greeted them back and they one by one introduce themselves. Jongin oppa told me that their group is divided into two units, EXO-M and EXO-K. EXO-M focuses more in China while EXO-K focuses more in Korea but now they are promoting as one. I got along well with them. They are one interesting group. Talking to them really makes me laugh. Then, I saw Hyuk Min hugging a girl. I told EXO that I'm going to the corner for awhile. They nodded and I walk towards Hyuk Min and the girl.

"Someone's keeping a secret from me." I smirked.

Hyuk Min blushed and introduce his girl.

"This is my girl, Park Sora." he said while blushing. 

"OMO! Congrats! Take care of your girl well okay?" I said

"Yes, I will." he replied.

"You're so pretty!" I said.

"Gomawo, Woohee-shi!" she replied.

"EHH, theres no need for formalities. We're the same age right?" I asked.

"Yes." she replied.

I left them alone and went back to EXO. I'm really glad that Hyuk Min brought me here. They invited me to the room and we had fun karaoke-ing at the room. I got really close with al of them. 

"Oppa, then you are no longer schooling anymore?" I asked.

"We were posted to go to Seoul University. Tomorrow's our first day" Jongin oppa said.

"REALLY!? SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW EXO OPPA!" I shouted.

"What? You're schooling there too?" Joon Myeon oppa asked.

"Yes! I can't wait to see you guys again tomorrow!" I said.

They laughed and we did a group hug. The party ended well and Jongin oppa sent me back to my house. He got shocked when a Jihoon went in the house.

"What!? You're living with a guy?" he practically shouted.

"He's my fiance, but we broke up just now. In front of our parents eyes, we're still together." I said sadly.

"Did that bastard cheat on you?" he asked.

"Kinda...." I said.

Jongin oppa hugged me and started tickling me to make me smile. He knows exactly where my sensitive areas are.I laughed out loud and beg him to stop tickling me. He ruffled my hair and told me to go in. I waved at him and went in. Just as I went in, Jihoon was standing at the living room looking at sternly.

"Who was that guy?" he asked.

"None of your business." I said without looking at him.

I walked to my room and slammed my door hard. I switched on my phone and texted EXO, yes, we did a group chat for us to talk. I told them my problem and all of them were soothening me. Chanyeol oppa keep on telling me jokes that left me laughing like a mad person. He can really make me laugh without even trying.

JIHOON POV;

Who was that bastard? They seemed close... uhh... whatever it is, I'm going to prove my love for Woohee. I'm going to prove to her that she is the one and only one that I love. That .... what was she thinking! She clearly knew that I love Woohee. Now, I got to avoid that and have Woohee back.

END OF POV;

I went to the washroom and have a nice bath. I really can't wait to see EXO tomorrow. I called the usuals that I won't be hanging out with them. i told them what happened and they understand. I'm really glad that they understand me. At the same they were mad at Jihoon. I told them to just ignore him and continue with their lives. I'm pretty sure they won't. i just hope that they won't do anything extreme.

NEXT MORNING:

The alarm clock went off and its time for school. Jongin oppa called me for a breakfast before school starts. I quickly wash up and change to my clothes.

I didn't bother to wake Jihoon up.Eventhough I don't want him to be late, I have to try and ignore him. I went to my car and drove to the restaurant beside SM Building. I went in and saw all of them calling my name. One by one jaw's drop when I came in. I blushed and sat in between Jongin oppa and Zitao oppa. We ate our food quietly and went to school separately. When we reached the school. I took my bag and went out. Zitao oppa was squealing when he saw my bag.

"OH MY GOSH! IS THAT GUCCI!?" he shouted.

"YES ZITAO OPPA! ITS GUCCI!" I shouted back.

"You like Gucci too?" he asked.

"Like? I LOVE GUCCI!" I said.

"Let's go on a Gucci shopping one day!" he said.

I nodded and walk with EXO to get their schedules. Jongin oppa, Zitao oppa, and Sehun oppa is my classmates! But sadly I can't seat with them. Its okay, the three of them can sit behind me. I waved at the usuals and went to class.

YOUNG GI POV;

I went to Jihoon and pulled him to the rooftop. I was mad at what he did to Woohee.

"Why did you you do that Jihoon?" I asked.

"Noona, this is all a misunderstanding. I went up the rooftop because I got a note from Woohee." he said as he showed me the note.

"So, you thought that it was Woohee who wrote that?" I asked.

"Yes. But Woohee won't believe me because I broke the promised that I said to her." he replied.

"I believe you, Jihoon. But I won't help you. If you love her, you got to show it. You got tons of rivals around you, Joongki, EXO and all her fans. Show her that you are far way better than them." I said to him.

"Gomawo noona. I'm afraid that people will know about our break up." he said.

"No matter what, people will still find out. You know them. There are better than detectives. And don't forget, you got to handle this problem if this reached to both of your parents.Life is going to be difficult for you now" I said to him.

"I know. Uhh... why did she have to hurt Woohee?" he said.

"Be patient Jihoon, I'm sure Woohee still loves you. I know you will get her no matter what." I encourage him.

"Gomawo once again noona!" he said.

He hugged me and walked away. I think that he is telling the truth. From what i notice, he loves Woohee more than she does. Even before, they were together. I still remember the time when he was crying when he saw Woohee kissing Joongki. I could see from those eyes that he really loves Woohee even more than Joongki or Hyuk Min. I'm rooting him with Woohee.

END OF POV;

_________________________________________

Hi guys! I'm back! A new fresh update. Hope you guys enjoy it!

XxheartsxX