Chapter:55

Because its you.

"Uhh... finally back home. Those aunties should stop asking us nonsense questions!" I said.

"I know right. This is tiring. And tomorrow we have a goddamn press conference." Jihoon said.

"Our life is sure tiring.. don't you think?" I asked.

"Yeah. Its tiring to be us. People should stop wishing that they have our life, in fact, they are more fortunate to be born with an average parents." Jihoon replied.

I nodded and pulled Jihoon for a hug. He hugged me back knowing that I really need a tight hug. I buried my face on his chest. I'm tired of living like a princess where you can get anything you want and people all over the country knows you. Being me is really difficult, the freedom is that much. How I wish my freedom is limitless.... 

"Come on, wash up and get ready to sleep. The press conference is gonna held in the morning. We need to get ready beforehand." Jihoon said.

I nodded and headed to my washroom. This is a complicating life. I went out and went to Jihoon's room and slept.

____________________________________

I woke up and saw my baby hugging me. I woke him up and did my daily routine. The bodyguards were already waiting for us. Our faces were bare and we went inside the car. 

As soon as we reach the destination, we quickly went to the beackstage to do our makeup. Since Jihoon is a guy, there isn't much things to to do for him while I have to cake myself with makeup. Ewwww. I hate caking myself with excessive makeup. After grooming myself, I'm finally done.

Soon we were asked to go to the hall. Where all the reporters are waiting. I took a deep breath before going in the hall. Jihoon squeezed my hand telling me that everything is going to be fine. We finally walked in and the reporters started taking pictures of us. The flashes hurts my eyes, but I got to stay calm. We took our seats and sit down. Once our bodyguards told them that they were able to ask us questions. They started asking us in one time.

"One by one please." I smiled.

"Miss Woohee, is it true that you once dated Song Joongki?"

"Well, we were friends with benefits, we didn't date each other before." I said.

"Is your marriage based on love or business?"

"Our marriage is based on love. There is a bit of business but we were able to be married with the one we love. In fact we love each other a lot." Jihoon replied.

"I heard Joongki used you to get a girl named Eunji, please explain more in details." 

Ohmygod, that's totally personal. How do answer this?

"Not exactly that way. Like I said, we were only friends with benefits. He has told me before that he likes Eunji. So, I'm aware of it." 

The reporter nodded and started typing out. Phew, he almost got me. 

"BUT, there is picture found that Joongki was kissing you forcefully in a party. If he likes Eunji-shi, why would he kiss you when he is aware that you're Jihoon's fiancee?" 

"Oh that! Haha. He was totally drunk. He has a habit of kissing the first person who he sees. He once kissed a guy in accident. Well, since i had a boyfriend of course I tried to push him away. Its just misunderstanding," I smiled.

"Choi Jihoon, there'a tons of scandal you had while you were at Canada. Is it true?"

"No, its not true. My eyes were only on Woohee. I didn't really care much about the girls in my school last time. I only love Lee Woohee." Jihoon replied.

The hall was full with awe. They smiled as they were writing their story. I got to say that's very romantic of him. Hehehe. Love you Jihoon!

Soon all the questions were wrapped up and we soon went back to our house. Tiring day today. Then our maid told us that we are going for the Lee's 10th anniversary party. Gosh, HOW CAN I FORGET ABOUT THAT!? Today is just going to be another tiring day. I hope tomorrow we can just stay at home. My freedom is being jailed. I can't do anything I want. I lazily dragged my feet to my walk-in closet and spent my time looking for clothes. I was lazy to redo my makeup so I let it be. Well, the makeup is not that bad but it makes me look fake. I swear.

This looks good, maybe I should ask Jihoon for his opinion. I went to his walk i closet and saw him still choosing what clothes to wear. 

"Yahhh, my y lady. Nice dress. I love it. Can you help me to choose? I'm totally blank." he asked.

I laughed and started finding clothes that would compliment with mine.

"Look there's pink too! Now we look like a pathetic couple!" I said.

"Aigoo, my little cutiepie." he said.

"You really have lots of name for me, jagi?" I said.

"Of course. I can't describe you in one name." he said as he pulled me in for a hug.

"Can you stop making me blush?" I asked.

"No, I can't." he said as he pinched my cheeks.

"Hahah, kaja. The bodyguards are so gonna kill us if we delay." I said.

"Yeahh, we should. Kaja!" he said.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and went our from the house.

____________________________________________

Sorry for the delay. I'm really busy. Really Really busy. But, please do still keep up with my story. 

XxheartsxX