Chapter:9

Because its you.

I woke up and felt a strong arms hugging me. I looked up and saw Joongki who was still fast asleep. I smiled and tried to get up from the bed. But it failed when I felt someone pulling me back to the bed. Of course it was Joongki, if not who else would be there in the room. After he pull me back to the bed, he started hugging and said, "5 more minutes please?"

"Aigoo. Fine, 5 minutes only okay?" I smiled.

5 minutes later, he let go of me and said, " I told you it would be 5 minutes."

"Whatever." I said while laughing.

I showed him the way to the guest toilet then I straight away went to the toilet in my room and wash up. I go out from the toilet and wore my school uniform. I braided fishtail braid.

(Imagine the hair is in black colour)

I took my bag and went out from my room. When I went out from my room, I saw Joongki waiting for me. Gosh, he gets ready really fast. We went out and go to a fast food restaurant to have breakfast. After finishing the food, we went to school. As we enter our school, people were staring at us. Like seriously, staring at us? Did I have anything on my face? Or is there something funny about us? 

"Is there anything on my face?" i said

"Nope. You look perfectly fine." he replied.

"So, why are they staring at us?"

"I have no idea. Who cares? Lets go to class."

He grabbed my hand and went to class without caring about the others. I was still curious. Why were they staring at us? I decided to us one of my classmate which I had no idea whats his name.

"Whats wrong with them staring at me and Joongki?" I ask

"Huh.... I....I...I don't know a...anything." He stutter.

I walked away, and went up to Rian.

"Gosh, this is killing me. Why are they staring at me and Joongki?"

"Ahahaha, you don't know?" she said

"If I know would I even ask people the reason, you know me right? I don't talk to people unless its important."

"Babe, you're really a babo. The whole school knows that you guys were sworn enemies and then suddenly you guys are walking to school together laughing. Of course they acted that way." She laughed.

"ahhhh, so that was the reason. LAME." i said.

I went out to find some fresh air and saw those es coming to me. They look pissed. They came to me and said, "still not enough getting beat up, weakling?"

I smirked at them and said," Now what? Just because I went to school with your prince, you wanna beat me up again? Hah, come at me bro!" 

"You're totally gonna pay for this. I warn you not to go near him. Yet you still want to flirt with him. He dislikes you . Aren't you guys sworn enemies? So off."

"Please, who's the flirt right now? Me or you? Am clingy with him? No right? Am I too pocessive with him? No right? He dislikes me? If he dislike me, he would have let me get beaten by you es and won't save me at all. Plus, he push you guys away right? Look who's speaking. Gosh, you're so slow. Joongki and I friends, CLOSE friends." I smirked at them.

There were speechless. They wanted to slap me but my hands were faster. I took her hand and pulled her down, one of her follower tried to kick me but my reflexes were good. I quickly took her leg and pulled her which made her lose balanced and fell really hard. The other follower tried to grab me but instead I took her and turn her wrist which made her yelp in pain. I push her down and walk way.

I turned back and said," who's the weakling now? Hahahaha!"

Everyone cheered for me and told me that I did a great job. I smiled at them and went back to class. While walking back to class, I bumped onto Joongki.

"Wow! That was awesome. You really know how to fight. Daebak~" he put a thumbs up and smiled. 

I smiled back to him and we went to class together. During class we kept disturbing the teacher and at last we got detention for being annoying in class. We didn't care actually. We went to the cafeteria and went to Rian and Taewoong. 

"Since when did they even talk?" I asked Joongki.

"I have no idea. They never talk to each other during middle school." he replied.

We went to the table with confuse look. They smiled and told us to sit down.

"Okay guys, we have something to tell you two." Taewoong said.

Rian nodded.

"Don't be shock okay?" Taewoong said.

"Get to the point Taewoong." Joongki said as i nodded in agreement with Joongki.

"Me and Rian are dating." Taewoong said.

"WHAT!? SINCE WHEN?!" both of us said unisonly.

"Since middle school." Rian answered.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I said.

"Because both of you hate each other." Rian replied.

"I don't mind who you date Rian. Even if its my enemy's bestfriend. If he makes you happy, I don't mind at all." I smiled.

"Awwwwww. LEE WOOHEE, YOU'RE SO SWEET!" she hugged me really tightly.

"I-I-I-I C-C-CAN'T B-B-B-BR-EA-THE B-IT-CH!" I shouted at her.

"Baby, you're suffocating her." Taewoong told her.

"Oh really? OMO, I'M SO SORRY!" Rian said.

"Its okay!" I smiled.

All four became closer and closer each day. And also I really think that Joongki is really a sweet guy and also my partner in crime. Literally. I have been creating trouble with him in school. And he finally persuaded my parents not to come to the school because he said that he would take care of me in school. I don't know how such simple sentence can persuade my parents. Haha. He has been doing his job as my 'bodyguard' haha. And Rian and Taewoong is seriously too sweet that I think I'm gonna get diabetes. Taewoong is such a gentlemen when it comes to Rian. I'm glad that Rian found her Mr Right that can make her happy. I'm gonna put my trust on Taewoong to take care of my bestfriend. if he ever make her cry, his gonna die in my hands. Whatever it is, my life has gotten better eversince he came into my life from being sworn enemies to close friend and lastly to partner in crime. 

 

Yay for the long chapter! XOXO