Chapter:69

Because its you.

Jihoon and I decided to have a break for a day. But before that, we are going to the hospital to see appa's condition. After finish bathing, I changed to my clothes, and put on light makeup.

After I'm done, I open the door and saw Jihoon still looking for clothes. I sneaked behind him and backhugged him.

"Jagi, I don't know what to wear." Jihoon pouted.

"Aigoo, you sit down there. I will try to find some clothes for you." I said.

He sits down obediently and waited for me to browse through his clothes. After a few moments, I saw one that caught my attention.

"Gosh, now that I look at it, your legs is so thin. Haha. I guess I never feed you well." I joked.

"Heh, haha. Kaja!" Jihoon replied.

We went to the car and drove to the hospital. Appa hasn't woke up for months. I really hope he wakes up. Miracle, I believe in miracles. I know appa will wake up. I know he will. We went up to his ward and saw omma sitting beside him, praying that he would wake up.

"Omma, how's appa?" I asked.

"Oh, Woohee. You are here. Appa? He is stable. But he isn't waking up yet." she replied.

"I believe that appa will wake up. Appa loves us, he will try his best to wake up." I said to her.

"I hope you are right. Anyways, why are you guys here? Aren't you supposed to be at office?" omma asked.

"We thought that we need some break? I cracked my brain so much about XXX mall and now another mall is creating a problem." I said.

"I'm glad you guys know the meaning of break. Okay, kids. Go and have your break. I'll call you if anything happens." omma said.

We nodded and went out from the ward. We decided to take a look at XXX mall to see how is it going. No matter how much we think about having a break, our malls are still in our mind 24/7. We went in and was greeted by the shopkeepers. Seems like it is going well now. Many people come and shop in the mall. It makes me happy just by looking at how crowded the place is. I smiled and we went out from the mall to have our date.

"So, where do you wanna go?" Jihoon asked.

"Hmmm...... I feel like going to a calm and quiet place. I need my mind to be in peace." I said.

"Okay then, let's go to the garden." He said.

I nodded and we went to the garden. When we reached, I got fascinated at the flowers that was planted there. Jihoon slung his arms around me and walked around the place. It was indeed peaceful and quiet. Most people there have picnics and and have a reading session under the shady tree. Jihoona and I took at shade and sat down. I lean my head on his shoulder and told him that this place is the most perfect place for a peaceful date.

"After several months, we finally have some rest. And I'm glad that I'm resting with you." Jihoon smiled.

"Agreed. Let's continue doing this till appa gets better and then we can start going to school back." I replied.

He puts his armsaround my waist and told me to lookat the camera. He snap the picture and we look at it. 

"Perfect." he said.

"Its perfect because you're in that picture. You made this picture perfect jagi." I said.

"Aww stop it you." Jihoon blushed.

"Omo! Did I just made you blush? YES! Mission accomplished!" I said.

"What!? You said that just to make me blush? Meanie." he sulked.

"Oh no! I never thought that you would blush, but really this picture is perfect because you made it look perfect." I said.

He kissed my cheek and it made me blush.

"You can never stop blushing will you? Its okay, blushing makes you, you." he said.

"Heh, its because your words is so flattering." I said.

He ruffled my hair and I pinched his nose.

"Woohee-ah." He said.

"Hmm?" I replied.

"I never thought that you would love me. You know?" he said.

"Haha, me too. I thought that I would only love Joongki and only him. But you proved me wrong. You cared for me and was always there for me. You tolerate my crying and whining. You help me moved on to someone better. You tolerated me being sweet with Joongki. You made me love you once again." I said.

"You never made me regret only loving you. Although I was stupid not confessing to you earlier, I'm happy that you're right here beside me. You did made me cry. You did gave me heartache. But, it was worth waiting for you. It really does. Baby, you don't how much love you have showered me. I appreaciate it a lot. I really love you." he confessed.

"I'm sorry for not waiting for you. I thought you have forgotten me. But it seems not to be in that way. Haha. Me too, I'm happy that you're here supporting me. You never change at all. Still the same Jihoon till now. Thank you for not changing. And I hope that in the future, you will stay the same. Life has been great when you entered my life. You never once disappoint me. I still remember about the kissing incident, oh boy, you don't how hurt was I. But thank god, you never initiate it. " I said.

"Why would I? Lee Woohee, I only want you to have my last name. No one else except you. I'll never kiss another girl because my lips couldn't fit as perfect as yours. I found my lips lost when it touches yours." he replied.

I smiled and kiss his cheek. He blushed and kiss me in the lips softly. Then someone shouted our name. We looked back and saw the usuals hanging out there too. They ran to us and we had a group hug. Didn't expect them to be here. 

"Yah, what are you guys doing here?" Rian asked.

"Hmm? We're having our break for at least one day. My brain is dying thinking abou the malls." I said.

"Hmm... so you guys are free right? Good timing! We're having a BBQ with EXO. Wanna tag along?" Taewoong.

"Oh yes, I want to see Jongin oppa!" I said.

"Come babygirl." Seyong oppa said.

All of us went to the destination and saw EXO already getting ready the BBQ. Jongin oppa saw and quickly ran to me and hugged me tightly. He carried me and turned me around. I really missed his face and also EXO. I could only see them in the TV for the past months. I'm really happy to see all of them here in front of my eyes. 

"Why are you guys suddenly doing a BBQ?" Jihoon asked.

"Well, its gonna be exams so we wanna have some fun too." Kris oppa said.

"Oh . The exams. Are we taking or not?" I asked.

"I have no idea babe. Gotta ask the admin." Jihoon replied.

"Aish, forget about the exams. And have fun before we start to study!" Seyong oppa said.

We agreed and had fun all night long. Boy we eat a lot. But sadly we had to go off early. We have to get back to work the next day. I hug everyone especially Jongin oppa, I hugged him the longest and also the tighest. We went to our car and drove back home. We washed up and went to sleep straight. 

___________________________________________

NEXT MORNING:

"Uhh, another day of work. Get your off the bed, Woohee." I said to myself. 

Jihoon forces himself to wake up and we went to our individual bathroom. Working is WAY more tiring then schooling. So, I should stop whinning about school. I finished bathing and went to my walk-in-closet. I decided to wear:

I went out and Jihoon was already waiting for me.

"Wow, my baby is going formal today. Come on lets go." he said.

"Hahaha, you look great today!" I said.

Jihoon drove to the building and we were welcomed with a pile of things to go through. THe bad things of having a one day break. You will be doing your yesterday's work and today's. I start to do my work and did what I usually do. Summarise what I read and store it in my iPad. Then, a knocked was heard. The person opened the door and another pile of work about SSS mall. I sighed and asked him to put the paper at the side of  my table. He bowed and walk out the room. As soon as he went out, I put my head on the table and banged my head on the table. Jihoon came to me and stopped me from banging my head. 

"Remember, we are doing this for abeoji. Once he recovers, we will be able to go school back." He said.

I smiled at him and continued doing my work. Both of us quietly did our own work and surprisingly, my yesterday's work is done. Now, I am going to do today's work. I looked up and saw Jihoon doing my work about the SSS mall. He is working too hard. I hope he doesn't fall sick. 

"Babe, its not getting any higher." he said.

"Gosh, what are we going to do? Its getting even worse." I said.

"What's the damn problem with this mall. Uhh, this manager is also not doing anything about it." Jihoon said.

"Aish, i feel like he's getting paid for nothing, he needs some punishment." I said.

I called my secretary and told her to bring up the manager. After a few minutes later, he came up. 

I stand right in front of my table and asked him questions. He couldn't asnwer any of it, so it means that he isn't even doing his work well.

"So, I won't fire you BUT you are not coming to work for a month and your salary will be cut. You may go home." I said.

He nodded and went home. My heart felt at ease and we continued doing our work.

________________________________________

AT HOME:

"SSS Mall is giving me a major headache. We need to finda solution fast." i said.

Then suddenly, we got a call from omma. I answered the phone and a smiled plastered on my face.

_________________________________________

Hi!!! Sorry for the wait! ENJOY READING!