Chapter:29

Because its you.

I woke up and found myself lying down on my bed. It must be oppa carrying me. I check my phone and it was only 4:50PM. I went down and saw oppa cooking chicken soup. I backhugged him and look at him cooking.

"Where's omma and appa?" I ask.

"Oh, they went to Singapore. They were in a rush." he replied.

I nodded and went to my room. I check my phone and saw Seyong oppa text. 

"Come out and play with me!" he texted.

"EH? How about unnie?" I replied.

"She is busy. Hehhhh. Pretty please?" he replied.

"Arrasso oppa!"

I went down andd told oppa that I will be hanging out with Seyong oppa. He nodded and continue cooking. Aigoo, what a cute brother. I then went up to my room and change my clothes.

I kiss oppa's cheek and went out. Seyong oppa was already waiting for me. We walked to the subway since oppa did not bring his car. In fact, its been a long time since I ride a subway. He paid my ride for me and we then took the subway. Where are we going? But then I didn't ask him. The subway was really crowded and I had to stay close with Seyong oppa. He literally had to hug me really tightly so that I won't get lost or people bumping onto me. Seyong oppa push me to the wall, so that he will get all the pushings and bumpings instead of me. I looked at him and thank him. After a long time of standing in the subway, we finally reach our destination. It was really calm and quiet.

"Wahh! This place is beautiful!" I said.

"Hahah, welcome to Jeju-do!" he said.

"What!? We're at Jeju-do?!" I asked.

"Yup. But don't worry I'll bring you back before tomorow. For now lets enjoy ther scenery." he said.

He sat beside and told me that this was the place that he will usually come here when he meets a problem. And the thing that shocks me is that I'm the only one who knows bout this place! 

"YAH! WHY DON'T YOU TELL HONG YOUNG GI UNNIE, YOUR VERY OWN GIRLFRIEND FIRST!" I practically shouted at him.

"Its a misunderstanding! I want to keep this place as a secret because I'm gonna do a surprise birthday party for her next week." he replied calmly.

"Jinjja You could have told me earlier! Mian oppa!" i said.

" You didn't even gave me the chance to speak up. Hahah! So how? Is it a nice place to celebrate a birthday party?" he ask.

"Of course! I mean this place is gorgeous!" I said.

"Since you like it, lets have the surprise here then! But, I"ll need your help Woohee." he said.

"No problem oppa! I'll help you!" I said.

It was getting late and we soon went home, but this time we took a cab. I wanted to pay but oppa's hands wre faster than me. He paid for the trip and sent me to the door of my house. 

"I'll pick you up tomorrow, we shall buy the things for the surprise!" he said.

"Arasso! Lets go on a date tomorrow too!" I joked.

He laughed and hugged me. I waved at him and went inside my house. I went to the dining table and ate with my oppa. The chicken soup was indeed delicous! I did not leave any single grain of rice and soup. I took both my and oppa's plate and wash them. I kissed oppa's cheek and went to my room. I on my computer and started searching for unnie's name. I googled her name and BAM! all sorts of information is given. I look at her likes and dislikes. I began researching more about unnie. After I got all the information that might help for tomorrow's shop. Then, I head to my bed. Just as I wanted to sleep, Joongki texted me. He ask me whether I'm free tomorrow. But sorry. I'm not free. I told him that I will be going out on a date, and he quickly face time with me with a jealous face. I chuckled at his cuteness and told her the plan that Seyong oppa and I planned. He nodded and gave me flying goodnight kiss and told me to go to sleep. I hung up and went to sleep.

___________________________________________

NEXT MORNING:

'KNOCK KNOCK!"

I woke up and open the door. I jumped when I saw Seyong oppa right in front of my room. He really can't wait to buy the stuff for the surprise party. I told him to wait for me downstairs while I got ready for our shopping. After 30 minutes, i went down. Seyong oppa's jaw drop and said, "You look like Young Gi when she's young!" 

"HAHA, KAJA!" I said.

I kissed oppa's cheek and went out from the house. This time we took Seyong oppa's car. We went to the the mall and started to buy the things for the party.

"Okay, lets go to the jewelry shop!" I said.

"For?" he gave me the confuse look.

"FOR UNNIE OF COURSE!" I said.

"I don't remember Young Gi liking jewelry..." he thought.

"Oppa, I checked her likes and dislikes. She stated that she likes necklace especially." I said.

"You did? What type of food she likes?? She practically eats all types of food, so I don't really know what she like." he replied.

"From my research, she likes beef steak." I said.

"Thanks for the info! Kaja lets go to the jewelry shop!" he said.

He slung his arms around my neck and walk to the shop. Everyone look at us but we didn't care that much though. We then look at the jewelry that was being displayed. Then, I saw a necklace that caught my eye. I called oppa to come to my side.

"Look! isn't this beautiful? I think unnie will like it!" I said,

"OH MY, I KNOW RIGHT!." he said.

"This couple necklace is nice! Thanks for the recommendation!" he said.

"Welcome! Btw oppa! I wanna buy some clothes unnie!" I said.

"Okay! You even know what type of clothes she likes?" he asked.

"YUP!" I replied.

We then went to the clothing shop and I started to find clothes that unnie might like. Then, I saw these two clothes. Oh my! It totally suit unnie.

"Oppa! Do you think she will like it?" I asked.

"Oh my god! Totally her style!" He replied.

I went to the cashier and paid for the clothes. Then we went out from the shop. I started to feel hungry but I was afraid to tell him, Then, my stomach, growled.

"Looks like someone is hungry. Come on lets eat. My treat." he said.

We then went to the restaurant, it was super high class. I felt burden to eat here because it was oppa's treat.

"Oppa its too expensive here. Lets go." I said.

"Don't worry! Its my way to thank you for helping me!" he replied.

I nodded. The waitress showed us to our table and waited for our order. From the corner of my eyes, I could totally see that she's hitting on my oppa. please, he's taken by my unnie.

"I shall have Carbonara, what do you want Woohee?" he ask.

"Hawaiian Loco Moco., please." I smiled.

The waitress smiled back and proceed to kitchen. While waiting, we planned on how the party will be like. We then decided that we'll have a private one where on;y the people close to us will be invited. While discussing, the food finally arrived. We ate quietly and then left the restaurant.

"Oppa, what time is it?" i ask.

"Hmm, its 10:23PM." he replied.

"Wow, we were out for that long? Hahha, its late. Let's call it off for today." I said.

"Yeahhh, I'll send you home then." he said.

I hopped on his car and he then sent me home. When we reach at my doorstep. He hugged me and waved at me. I waved at him back and went in. As I went in, I saw oppa making out with a girl. I smiled and acte as if I didn't see anything. I then wash up and went to sleep.

HIIII, I hope its not getting boring. BUT please sub and comment. XOXO