Chapter:72

Because its you.

"The heir of the company has arrived!" someone shouted. 

When we arrived, everyone was congratulating us. I wonder what is it all about? We went towards our parents looking confuse. They smiled and got ready to announce something.

"Woohee's and Jihoon's wedding will be held next month. Everyone here in this party will be invited." omma said.

WHAT THE HELL DID OMMA SAID? I AM GETTING MARRIED NEXT MONTH!? ARE YOU SERIOUS? I THOUGHT IT WAS NEXT YEAR??

"Omma, I thought the wedding will be held next year?" I asked.

"I'm so honey, all four of us really want a grandchildren fast." omma replied.

"So the faster the better so you two can... you know what I am talking about." Appa smirked.

"APPA!" I shouted in embarrassment.

"So please so us a favor, we only want a grandchildren that's all." omma said.

I gave up and nodded. Can't you believe it? I'm getting married next month! Jihoon looked at me and smiled. Looks like he is really looking forward to our wedding next month. He hugged me and kissed me in the cheek. Then, our moment was ruined by oppa. He looked at me and chuckled.

"What's so funny oppa?" I asked.

"Nothing... I mean, you're the first one to get married out the three of us. Congratulations! And YOU Choi Jihoon, you make her cry, you die, and I mean it. Take care of her okay?" oppa said.

"Yes, I will hyung." Jihoon replied.

_________________________________________

Weeks has passed faster than I thought. All of us have finished our examinations and exactly 4 more days till our wedding. The usuals, in fact the whole school were shocked when they found out that our wedding is coming soon. They found out only when I gave them their invitation card for our wedding. How the others found out? The headlines, were all about us. And today, I'm going to get my wedding dress with the girls while Jihoon is getting his wedding dress with the boys.

"OMO, I can't believe you guys are geting married in a week." Young Gi unnie said.

"I know right, but what to do? Our folks are begging us to get a granchildren soon." i said.

"Make cute babies okay?" Rian said.

I nodded and went in to the wedding dress shop. Once we entered in, all 3 of us were amazed with the dresses we saw. Then , a lady came to us and asked, " Miss Lee Woohee right? Please come this way." 

I followed her and we were left to choose the wedding dress. 

"Both of you choose your bridesmaid dress okay?" I said.

"WE'RE GOING TO BE YOUR BRIDESMAID?" they asked in unison.

"What? You don't want? Fine then." I sulked.

"Who says so? We would love to. Come one babe l ets find our dress." Young Gi unnie said as she dragged Rian along.

I smiled lookimg at them and start looking at the dress that I'm interested. Well, it took me a while before I could find the dress that caught my eye. Then, Young Gi unnie and Rian came, they were wearing their dress and it look so good on them.

"Oh my god, you guys look great! Take this one. No more changing. This is too perfect." I said.

They nodded and asked," How about you have you found yours?" 

I grinned and told them to sit down first while I change. I swear, this dress really caught my eye. After I'm done, I came out and their jaws dropped. 

"Woohee-ah, Jihoon is going to fall head over heels over you. You looked beautiful." Rian said.

I blushed and changed back to my clothing. I paid all the dresses using appa's card. On the day itself, I will be coming back here again to get my makeup done. When we stepped out, our beloved ones were waiting for us. We went to our seperate ways and headed home.

"Jagi-ah did you find your wedding dress already?" he asked.

"Yeah I did!" I replied. 

"I wonder how will you looked like." he asked curiously.

"Hmm... what do you think?" I asked.

"You're going to look like a beautiful bride." he replied.

I blushed as we headed home together.

__________________________________________

As expected the days when pass really fast and guess what?! In a few hours, I am going to be Choi Woohee. Gahh, I'm so nervous. So right now, Rian, Unnie and I are heading to the wedding shop to get our make up done. All of us requested that our make up will stay as natural as possible. After a few hours later, all of us were done. 

YOUNG GI UNNIE AND RIAN:

     

 

And this is how I look like:

"I never knew this day would come really fast, come on lets go, the limo is waiting for us." I said.

We went in and soon we arrived at the destination.

JIHOON POV;

Finally these day has come, I am getting married to the girl that I love. I did last minute check at myself, before heading to the front. Soon, the official started the ceremony. I was nervous, at the same time happy. I patiently wait for my lovely bride to arrive.

"Now lets have the bride." the official said.

The door opened and what I saw was a beautiful angel in white walking towards me. Is that Woohee? I seriously couldn't take my eyes off her. Everyone were secretly laughing at my reaction. I couldn't even blink while looking at her. Her appa soon gave her to me and told me to take care of her dearly. I nodded and kept looking at her.

"Yah, stop looking at me." she said,

"I'm sorry, I can't you're too beautiful to be not looked at." I replied.

She blushed as we walked towards the official. 

"Do you, Choi Jihoon, take this woman, Lee Woohee to be your wife, do you promise to be to her  loving and loyal husband, to cherish and keep her in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, to be faithful only to her as long as you both shall live?" the official said

"I do," I replied.

"Do you, Lee Woohee, take this man, Choi Jihoon, to be your husband, do you promise to be to his  loving and loyal husband, to cherish and keep him in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, to be faithful only to him as long as you both shall live?" the official said.

"I do." she replied.

"I pronounce you, husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

END OF POV;

Jihoon stared at my eyes as he bit his lips. He held my chin and kiss me slowly. I responded his kiss and blushed. Soon, the after party begun. Its sad how EXO wasn't able to attend the wedding. Right now they are at America for some official thing. We went to the usuals, they teased us because we got married first. I'm no longer Lee Woohee, but Choi Woohee. I officially belong to Jihoon. We then went to our parents who suddenly gave us a letter. We opened it up and saw a two air-line tickets to Hawaii for a week. I hugged them and got very excited because Hawaii is a place where I always wanted to go! Right after the party we got home and change to our comfortable cothing. Everything has been packed for us and we then went to the airport to catch our plane.

_________________________________________

Heyyyy! My exams are finally done so I got time to actually update. I might be doing a double update today. Happy Reading!

XxheartsxX