Chapter:25

Because its you.

 

JIHOON POV;
 
Its the end. There's no way i can get her. She's already in love with him. How am I gonna get over you, Woohee? I came back for you, and you didn't wait for me. Didn't you say you like me? Why? Why Woohee? Why didn't you wait for me? I didn't look at any girls because you were the only in my heart. I should have confessed to you earlier, but now its too late. I can't bear this. 
 
END OF POV;
 
AUTHOR POV; 
 
Jihoon walked away, feeling heartbroken and depressed. He can't bear to see anymore. He went to the park and tears started to roll down his eyes, he really loves Woohee. He can't bear to see Woohee being taken by another guy. His heart felt like its gonna crush into pieces. 
 
On the other hand, it was Eunji who was secretly looking at them. 
 
"Gotta get rid of this girl!" She said. 
 
She walk away trying to find a way on how to get rid of Woohee. 
 
END OF POV;
 
"Yahh! Left 15 minutes more! Lets go before we are late for class!" I said. 
 
"Kaja!" Joongki said. 
 
He grabbed my hand and ran to our classroom. We reach the class just in time. We sat down and start fanning ourselves. In a few minutes time, our lecturer came. It was English period. He was introducing himself in English. Lucky thing that I could speak English fluently, so I could understand fully what he said. Beside me, Joongki also understand what he said. We were asked to introduce ourselves in English. A lot of my classmate could not speak English that well. Their pronunciation was off but still understandable. Then it was Jihoon's turn, I was unexpectedly looking forward to hear his Canadian accent.
 
"Hey! My name is Jihoon. I used to school in Canada! Hope we get to interact with each other!" he said fluently.
 
Our lecturer acknowledge his accent and then move on with Eunji. Her English was good but it was a little bit off. Then it was our turn, we decided to do it together.
 
"Hello! My name is Woohee and my name is Joongki! We were from Seung Ri High School! Let's get along with each other!" We said in unison.
 
The first lesson was indeed boring. We had to LITERALLY hear his grandmother stories. I slept on Joongki's shoulder for the whole time. Surprisingly, Joongki didn't sleep. And obvious thing that the couple slept too. 
 
JIHOON POV;
 
How I wish that she is leaning on my shoulder instead of his...... Argh! When will this lesson end? I can"t bear to see them. After 30 minutes of heartbreak, the lesson finally finish. I check my timetable and saw that all my classes are the same with the both of them! HOW ON EARTH AM I GONNA BEAR WITH THEM! AHH IT!
 
END OF POV;
 
Next lesson is dance lesson! Oh yeahhhh! I love dancing! Unfortunately I didn't have my dancing clothes. We came in and saw the 2nd year students practicing. Then, I saw Unnie and Seyong oopa! I went to them and gave them a surprise hug. They hugged me back and I assemble at the place that we were supposed to assemble. We saw the seniors dance and then we were supposed to show off our talent. 
 
"Hmm, who should I pick?" the teacher asked.
 
"Seongsanim, choose Woohee! She is really good in dancing!" Seyong oppa said.
 
Everyone turn to me and I had no choice but to stand up. 
 
I then started to dance.
 
 
After I finish dancing, everyone started to clap their hands and I bowed to them. I went back to my seat and wipe my sweat. Joongki congratulate me and I nodded. 
 
After one hour of dancing. It soon came to an end. Luckily it was break time. Unnie told me to sit with them during the break. I brought Joongki and the couple to sit with them too. All of us came down late and we saw a empty table but no one dares to sit there. Hmm, I wonder why... Then i saw unnie and seyong oppa sit down on the table. We then came to the table and sit with them. Everyone look at us and gave us the *why are sitting in this table* look.
 
"Unnie, why the hell are they looking at us like that?" I asked.
 
"Hmm? Oh! Its because this table is officially for us ONLY." she said.
 
"Huh? You mean no one can sit here?" I ask again.
 
"Yup! Just look at this table and the other table. It looks different right?" she said.
 
"Ohh yeahh! Then why are we allowed to sit here?" I asked.
 
"Because we invited you guys to sit with us! They can't say anything plus you and Joongki are the 2nd Queenka and Kingka." she said.
 
"WHAT WE ARE!?" both Joongki and I said in unison.
 
Seyong oppa chuckled and said, "Go ahead and see the notice board over there."
 
Both of us quickly ran and saw the notice board.
 
"THE SECOND QUEENKA AND KINGKA VOTED BY THE SCHOOL IS LEE WOOHEE AND SONG JOONGKI. CONGRATULATIONS!
 
We went back to the table with shocked faces. 
 
Seyong oppa ruffled my hair and say, "Why my baby? You don't have to be shock." 
 
"Yah, your girlfriend is right beside you and you called Woohee baby?!" Taewoong said.
 
Unnie laughed and say, " HAHAH! I'm okay with them! Sometimes even Seyongie kisses Woohee's cheek in front of me!"
 
We all laughed and bought our food. We ate quietly until we heard a loud noise. We turned and saw someone punching Jihoon. I quickly run to the scene.
 
"YAH, WOOHEE WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?"Joongki shouted at me.
 
I ignored him and quickly blocked the guy's hand from punching him again. The guy wanted to push me away but after seeing me he quickly pull his hand away and bow to me.
 
"Get the hell out right now!" I shouted to the guy.
 
He quickly ran away and never looked back. After he ran away, I pull Jihoon up and sent him to the sick bay. When we reach to the sick bay, I help to clean his wound on his face. 
 
"Yah! What did you do this time?" I asked.
 
"I accidentally bumped onto him and he just punched me." he replied.
 
"Aigoo, you never change. Always bump onto people. Luckily I was there to stop him." I said.
 
"Thank you babygirl!" he said that while hugging me.
 
"You always call me that in the past!" I said as I replied his hugged.
 
While hugging Jihoon, suddenly I saw Joongki. His face look angry and he walked away. I broke the hug and sent Jihoon back to class. After that I tried searching for Joongki but he is no where to be found. Then Seyong oppa came.
 
"Sweetie, Joongki's at the park." he said,
 
"Gomawo oppa!" I hugged him and went to the garden.
 
When I reached the garden, I search for him. After a few minutes, I saw him sitting down alone. I went and sit next to him. He ignored me and walk away. I grabbed his hand and back hug him.
 
"I'm so sorry. I had to, his my childhood friend but you have to always remember that I choose you. Not any other guys but you." i said while sobbing.
 
Joongki turn around and look at me, he lift up my chin and gently kiss my lips. I didn't care whether there were people or not. I responded to his kiss. We parted our lips. 
 
We walked back to class together. Many people thought that we were a couple because of just now. LOL. We ignore their whispering and went back to class.