Chapter:44

Because its you.

"RINNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG" 

I forced myself to wake up and went to the washroom to wash up. I wore my clothes and walk out from Jihoon's house. I left him a note and left. I then walked back to my house. When I reached, i went to my closet and wore my clothes for school.

Jihoon called me and make sure that I'm safely at home. I made my own breakfast and ate quietly. Oppa is not at home. Maybe he's at Ji Hye unnie's home. I washed my plate and went out from my house. I drove my baby to school. Well, i'm unexpectedly early today. I went to my locker and took my school stuff and went to the usual table. I put on my earpeice and look through my notes. Heh, I got a test today and I didn't study at all. So, its my first time doing last minute studying. Then, I felt someone's presence beside me. I turned and saw Hyuk Min sitting beside me, smiling.

"Oh, annyeong." I said coldly.

"Annyeong Woohee!" He replied.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Study with me!" he said.

"BWOH? No!" i said.

"Please!" he plead with his adorable eyes.

"UHH, fine!" I said.

We then studied together and he taught me some things that I missed. My hatred for him were forgotten for that very moment. He's actually still the Hyuk Min I knew. Maybe he isn't that bad after all. While we were studying, a pair of strong arms hugged me. Who else would it be? I told Jihoon to sit down and listen to Hyuk Min's explaination for the test. Jihoon totally look lost. He didn't even know that there was a test today. I knocked his head and laugh. Babo. Soon, the others came to the table. They were shocked to see Hyuk Min sitting with us. I told them that we got a test today and they were like crazy people already. Once again, I told them to sit and hear Hyuk Min.

Soon, the bell rung. I sucessfully remembered everything that Hyuk Min said. We sat in our seats and waited for the lecturer to give us the test. Thanks to Hyuk Min, I can answer everything. I finished up everything and went out from the class. Its dancing class! I waited for the others and we went to change to our dance clothes.

"How's the test?" Rian asked.

"Its perfectly fine!" i said.

"Wow, good for you. I couldn't remember a single thing Hyuk Min taught. Haha." she replied.

I laughed and slung my arms around her and went to the dance studio. It was the results. All of us were nervous. I really hope that my group will win. Please.. let us win!

"Okay, guys.... we discuss and we have decided that Woohee's group is the winner!" she said.

Everyone clapped for us. We felt really happy. All the hardwork were paid off. We were told by the teachers that the actual performance will be at the end of the year. We nodded and started shouting. Yes, we were that happy. Then, Eunji came to me. I looked at her sternly.

"Congrats." she said.

"Thanks." I said.

I walked out from the dance studio and chnage back to my clothes. We went to the cafeteria and bought our food. Life became normal now. Eunji never dare to come up to me and slap my face. I'm happy actually. Then, lessons start again.

__________________________________________

Its been 3 months since Jihoon and I have been dating. They weren't any problems in our relationship. My life became batter. Eunji has been really nice to me, but I don't care that much. Joongki has been begging me everyday to not cut the relationship between my family and Eunji's. All I did was just walk away. My parents have yet to come back. Ho Seok oppa and Jihye unnie became sweeter. Soomi is finally back in Korea. And now I'm going to the airport with Jihoon, Ho Seok oppa and Jihye unnie. We waited for her at the arrival area. Its been a long time since I saw Soomi. She must have very pretty now. Then, I hear someone shouted my name. I looked to the right and saw Soomi. She ran up to me and hugged me and Ho Seok oppa. Yup, I'm correct. She became more prettier.

"Unnie, where's Joongki oppa?" she asked.

"Joongki oppa is with his girlfriend." I smiled.

"Huh? Aren't you two together?" she ask again.

"No, we're not. This is unnie's boyfriend." I said.

"Annyeong Soomi." Jihoon smiled.

"Annyeong unnie's boyfriend!" she smiled back.

"Oppa! Its that your girl?" she asked Ho Seok oppa.

"Yeah." Ho Seok oppa blushed.

She smiled at them and told us to wait for one more person. We didn't question her and waited for that particular person. Then we saw this one fine guy standing right in front of us. Soomi went to him and hugged him tightly.

"Oppa! I missed you!" she said.

"i miss you too baby!" he replied.

"Are you two-"

"Yes, we are. Meet my boyfriend, Yang Gyu Bin!" she said.

He bowed down to us and said, "Annyeonghaseyo, Yang Gyu Bin imnida." 

"You don't have to be so polite you know? Oh yeah, annyeong!" I replied.

"Wait... ARE YOU WOOHEE NOONA?" he asked.

"Yeah, I am Woohee." I replied.

"I have been a fan of yours!" he said.

"Oh, thank you!" I replied.

We then walked to the car park. Seems like Gyu Bin brought his car. Soomi went to his car, Ji Hye unnie went to Ho Seok oppa's car and I went to Jihoon's car. All of us drove back to our house. She quickly came in and pulled Gyu Bin to her room. We laughed at her cuteness. We then sat at the living room and had some tea. Okay, I sound so old but we are literally having a tea right now. 

"They look like our parents. Like they are discussing about our wedding. HAHA." Soomi said.

"I heard that Lee Soomi." Ho Seok oppa said.

"We're not that old you know?" I said.

"Then, why are you guys drinking tea and sitting opposite each other? You guys really look like our parents. HAHAHAH!" Soomi replied.

"Why you little! Wait till everyone is gone!" Ho Seok oppa and I said in unison.

After saying it, we started laughing because we said the same sentence at the same time. Siblings... hahah. Then, suddenly someone knocked the door. Oppa opened up and got shocked to see our parents standing right in front of the door. Soomi went down and hugged them.

"I wanted to keep it as a secret and surprise you guys." she said.

I hugged my parents tightly and let them in. They went in and saw Jihoon and Ji Hye unnie. Omma simply hugged Ji Hye because she doesn't know her, but when its Jhoon's turn, she kissed his cheeks and hugged him.

"OMMA!" I said as I was getting jealous.

"What did I do? He's just your friend right? Not like his your boyfriend or what. Oh yeah, where's Joongki?" omma asked.

"The guy you just kissed is my boyfriend now! And Joongki? His a bad boy! He used me to get a girl." I bravely answered.

"OMO, mianhae! What!? How dare he? I'm going to cancel the marriage between us and the Song's!" omma said.

"M-M-M-MARRIAGE?" I said.

"Actually we came back to tell you that you are going to get married with Joongki. But since he did that to you and you already have a boyfriend. I shall cancel it." appa said.

"I LOVE YOU APPA!" i said.

Appa hugged me and sternly told Jihoon to take care of me and not to use me just like how Joongki did. He promised appa and sat down beside me. Then all the attention when to Ji Hye unnie.

"Mind introducing yourself?" appa asked.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Seo Ji Hye imnida." Ji Hye unnie said. 

Then, they started to have a talk with each other. Jihoon and I quietly went up to my room and sat there. We started talking and laugh really loud which made omma shouted to shut up. We apologized and continued talking. 

Soon, everyone left the house. Jihoon hugged me and give a peck on my lips before leaving. And finally, our whole family reunite! Appa said that we are going for event. I went in my room and wash up. After washing up, I went to my walkin closet and started find clothes.

"Please wear something formal please!" omma shouted.

I went out and my dad's jaw drop. 

"That's very formal, my beautiful daughter." appa said.

"Gomawo appa." i replied.

Then, Soomi came down. She looked really beautiful with that dress.

Lastly, oppa came down.

"My children is so beautiful and handsome!" omma said.

We smiled and went in to appa's car. I wonder what event is this. Hmm.... I hope that it won't be boring. We soon reached the destination. Its the most luxurious hotel in Korea. Is my family that important to the country? Wow. We went in the hotel and were greeted by many people. I tried to walk calmly because I don't wanna embarrass my parents. Once we reached the grand hall. My eyes almost bulged out. It feels like royalty. I went beside my mother and asked her.

"What are we doing here omma?" 

"We are invited by the Choi's, they are finally back in Korea." omma replied.

"Ohh.... Huh? The Choi's? You mean Jihoon's parents?" I asked.

"Yeah, go now, have fun with Jihoon. He's over there." omma said.

"Okay!" I said.

I went to Jihoon's direction and back hugged him.

"Sorry, I have a girlfriend. Don't hug me." he strenly said.

"Can't I hug my boyfriend?" I asked jokingly.

"Oh, baby. Its you. You're invited too?" he asked while hugging my waist.

"Yeah, your parents invited my family." I said.

"My girlfriend is so gorgeous." he said.

"You look amazing too jagi!' I replied.

He put his arms around my waist as we walked to our parents. They seemed to be happy. We just laughed along with them. Then suddenly both of our parents went up to the front and made all of us confuse.

"Attention please. Not only this is a celebration of my family but there is also another good news. The Choi's and the Lee's are going to collabrate. Which means, our son, Choi Jihoon and their daughter, Lee Woohee will get married." Jihoon's omma said.

"What did I just heard? I'm getting married with Jihoon? Omg, that's the best thing i could wish for!" i said.

"You're that happy baby?" he asked.

"Of course! At least, I don't have to get married with Joongki." I smiled.

"Aigoo. My cute soon-to-be-wife!" he replied as he ruffled my hair.

Our parents came down and went to us. 

"Thank you Mrs Choi." I said.

"Don't be to polite! Call me omoni." she smiled

"Dae, omoni." I said.

She smiled and started talking to omma. They seem to be really close. Whatever it is, I'm happy that my boyfriend is someone that I'm going to marry.

___________________________________________

OOOOHHHHH... Woohee and Jihoon is going to be married, BUT the story won't end here.  There will be more dramas as time goes by. I'm realy trying to make this story interesting. Thank you subcribers. Eventhough it may not be many, but I'm really happy! THANK YOU! Please do SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT

-XxheartsxX