Chapter:57

Because its you.

"ALOHA!" I said.

"What's with you?" Seyong oppa asked.

"We're finally not grounded! Of course I'm happy!" I said.

"Really? Congratulations!" Seyong oppa said.

Seyong oppa slung his arms around my shoulers leaving Jihoon all alone at the back.

"Yah! Don't forget about me! I'm going to tell Young Gi noona!" he said as he chased us.

We laughed and he really complain about Seyong oppa to Young Gi unnie. Aigoo, my cute baby is so adorable. I went up to him and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Even I maybe close to Seyong oppa, my heart is still yours. He can't be compare to you." I said.

Jihoon blushed and hugged me while Seyong oppa stomping his feet like a small boy because I said that he can't be compared to Jihoon. Why do I have babies at this age? Aigoo, what kind of Kingka is this? You may think that Kingkas are a player, cool, badass. But this particular Kingka named Seyong is total opposite. What weird Kingka we have.

Then, suddenly someone called my name. I turned back and saw my new friend, Jaehee running after me.

"Annyeong!" she said.

"Annyeong Jaehee!" I said.

"Are you guys friends?" Jihoon asked.

Jaehee slung her arms around my shoulders and nodded. Jihoon looked at me and then sighed. Did I do something wrong? I linked my arms with Jaehee as we walked past the hallways.

(SKIP TO RECESS)

"Lets go Jaehee!" I said.

"Kaja!" Jaehee said as we skipped our way to the cafeteria.

We sat at the normal seat and waited for the others to come. Jihoon came and sat beside me. He looked pissed off. I wonder why.... I think he needs some time alone. I decided not to talk to him and talk with my new friend. I learn that she has the same personality as mine. I think that we can be good friends. We laughed like mad which made the usuals stare at us. Jihoon was unexpectedly quiet today. He was damn happy in the morning. Is he bipolar or what? We bought our food and eat quietly. Soon, recess ends and we went back to class.

(SKIP TO END OF SCHOOL)

"Finally school ended. Jagi, where do you wanna go?" I asked.

"Hmm..... lets go home first and think where we should go~" he said happily.

Okay, this is guy is bipolar. First he's mad for no reason, the next thing, he is back to the cheerful Jihoon. But who cares? As long as his back to normal, I'm okay. I linked my arms with Jihoon and walked to our car.

JAEHEE POV;

I have to start planning plan b. This got to stay away from Jihoon. Plus, she's really stupid. She can't even differentiate between acting and being real. She just make friends with people blindly. Haaha, she's just making my plan happening. Watch out Lee Woohee. You'll never be Choi Woohee, because I'M the one who will be Choi Jaehee.

END OF POV:

We soon reach home and washed up. I went out from the washroom and went in to my walk in closet. Ohhh wait! I think I know where to go!

"Babyyyy~ Lets go to our kindergarden neighbourhood!" I said.

"Ok, good idea! I miss the neighbourhood!" Jihoon replied.

I change my clothes and tied my hair into a messy high bun.

Jihoon was already waiting for me at the living room. He told me to quickly come down so that we can also visit our kindergarden teacher.

"Looking good babe," I said to Jihoon.

"You too, babe," he replied.

We went inside and drove to our childhoon place. I really missed going there. When we reach there, it gives us the feeling of being a child back. We walked to our kindergarden and went inside the building. I can say that it didn't change that much except for the facilities. We went in the staff room and saw our teacher. It was a shocking thing that he still remembers us. And most importantly, recognize us. 

"Omo, Jihoon and Woohee. You guys have grown. What brings you two here?" he asked.

"Hehe, we missed this neighbourhood and decided to pay a visit here too." I replied.

"You two haven't change a bit. That's why I could recognize you guys easily. And congratulation on your engagement! " he smiled.

"We didn't? Hahaha, we'll take that as a compliment and thank you for you wish! Btw seongsanim, is there any place for couples to spent their time around here?" Jihoon asked.

"Yes, there is. The orphanage. Most couples go there and play with the orphans there." He said.

"Hmm... orphanage? That's a good idea." I said.

We bid a farewell to him and drove to the orphanage centre. 

"Baby, do you like kids?" i asked.

"No, I don't-" 

"Yahh! How can you not like them?!" I said.

"Yah! Let me finish my sentence pabo! I don't like them, I LOVE them." he said.

"Oops. Mian, eheheh. I can't wait play with them!" I said.

"Since you like kids, we can make one..." Jihoon smirked.

"BYUNTAE!" I said.

"Aww, come on. One day we are going to do IT!" He said.

"SHUT UP!" I said.

"Hhaha, I'm just kidding babe. Come on, we're here." he said.

We went down and saw kids playing around, having fun. We were welcomed by all of them. Aww, such cute kids. We went inside the office and wrote our names on the sheet. We went out and played with the kids. Eventhough they lost both of their parents at such early age, they still remained happy and cheerful at all times. It moved me. At such young age, they are already mature. 

Then, I saw a little boy sitting on the bench, alone. I went up to him and talk to him.

"What's your name?" I smiled.

"Moon Mason imnida." He said.

"Why are you alone Mason?" I asked.

"No one wants to be my friend." He said sadly.

"Aigoo, come on. Noona will your friend." I said.

"Really?" he asked as his eyes sparkle.

"Noona does not lie!" I said.

Mason hugged me and told me that he wants to play the swing. He held my hand as he run to the swing. He seemed happy. I pushed his swing and he happily laughed. Then, Mason told me that he wants to go to the washroom. I nodded and waited for him. 

15 minutes has past and Mason isn't out yet. I got worried and when in the building. Then, I saw a group of boys bullying him.

"Yah! Who do you think you're to play with the beautiful noona!" the boy said.

"She came to me and said that she wants to be my friend." Mason replied.

"Liar, you begged her to play with her right? Tell me, who would want to be your friend?" he said.

"I want." I said.

All of them turned their heads.

"Come on boys, be nice to Mason. I would love to play with all of you. If you want to play with me, be friends with Mason." I said.

"Alright noona! For you, I'll do anything." the boy said.

"Aigoo, why are you so cheesy?" I asked.

"Because I'm going to marry noona!" he said.

"NOOO! Noona is going to marry Mason!" Mason said.

"NO! Noona is marrying me!" all the boys started to quarrel.

"No, noona is marrying hyung."

Everyone turned to Jihoon and looked at him.

"Noona and hyung are engage. We're going to get married!" Jihoon said.

"Awwww." they say in unison.

"Come on lets play boys!" I said.

"How about me?!" Jihoon asked.

"Go and play with the girls." i said and went out from the building.

We played hide and seek, catching, and all types of children games with them. These kids keep on quarrelling on who gets to team up with me. So cute. Jihoon seems to be working out well with the girls. I'm happy that he loves kids. But then sadly, we had to leave the place. I took picture with each and every boys that played with me. I promised them that I would come back and play with them again. These kids are so adorable. Mason now has friends. Mission accomplished! I hugged them and went in the car.

"You love kids don't you?" Jihoon asked.

"Of course I do!" I said.

"I'm happy that you will take care of our baby in the future." he said.

I blushed and kissed him passionately.

______________________________________

Hello guys! A new update! I tried to make a free time for this story and I did it. I also tried to make the chapters longer. So, please keep on reading. Heh, I might not be updating tomorrow. Well, tomorrow is my homework day. I'll be spending the whole day doing my thousands of homework. But I'll try to update as soon as possible. Have faith on me guys. Love ya!

XxheartsxX

PS; Comment and Subscribe.