Chapter:79

Because its you.

5 YEARS LATER:

We are now getting ready for Rian and Taewoong's wedding. Like finally they're getting married. Now its left with Joongki and Eunji. When will it be their turn? Haha. I got my makeup done and went out to dress my Minhee up while Jihoon is dressing Ki Woong up. Both of them are going to be 5 years old in a month. We have graduated from school and now I am the heir of the company alongside with Jihoon, while Oppa and Soomi is the vice heir. The others have started to work too. Not to mention, Soomi and Gyu Bin has recently got engaged. How happy can life get? Everything is now normal and I don't have problems anymore except for work. Min Hee and Ki Woong have grew up to be cute toodlers.

   

 

"Ahh, there you go. My Minhee is so pretty." I said.

"Do I really look pretty omma?" she asked.

"Of course! Come on lets see how well appa dress your oppa up." I said as I carried her.

We went to Ki Woong's room and saw Jihoon dressing him so well. I came and peck on Ki Woong's lips.

"My Ki Woong is so handsome!" I said.

"Hey! How about me? My lips?" he said as he purkered his lips.

I smiled and peck his lips. The angels covered their eyes which made us laugh.

 

 

"We're done! Let's go!" I said.

We all went to the car and drove to the wedding place. Once we reached there, we sat down and waited for the ceromony to start. Soon Young Gi unnie and Seyong oppa came with their 1 year old daughter. 

"Yah, Jihoon, now I know how you feel. She really have weird cravings in the middle of the night. Hahaha." Seyong oppa said.

"Hahaha, now Taewoong will be the next one hyung." Jihoon joked.

Seyong oppa agreed and carried his daughter. Young Gi unnie sat beside me and take a look at Minhee. She complimented her looks and wished that her daughter will look beautiful too. I told her that with her looks, she will look pretty too.

"Our Sooyoung will look pretty right jagi?" Young Gi unnie asked Seyong oppa.

"Of course. No matter what she will look beautiful in my eyes." he smiled.

Soon, the ceromony started and they did their vows. They wan't any after party so we went home.

"Appa, let's go to everland!" Min Hee asked.

"Okay, let's go there then." Jihoon smiled.

"YAYYYY!" both Ki Woong and Min hee shouted.

I laughed and carried the both of them to the car. They were so energetic. 

"But, we got to change our clothes first, omma can't have fun with this dress and appa will be warm in this coat. You two have to change too okay?" I said.

"Neh!" they say in unison.

We laughed and headed back home. I went to Min Hee's room and change her clothes.

"Minhee-ah, lets go to my room. Omma want to change too." I said.

She nodded and ran to me. I carried her and led her to my walk-in-closet.

"Omma is done! I think appa is ready. Let's go!" I said.

We went down and saw the two gentlemen waiting for us. Indeed they looked good.

   

  

"Our beautiful women are here. Let's go and have fun now!' Jihoon said.

We then headed to everland and paid for the ticket. They were so happy when we step in, they held our hands and ran to the rollercoaster but sadly they couldn't because they were too young, so we decided to do and paly the other rides. They pulled us to the haunted house which I hated the most and went in. We carried them and walked in the trail. Jihoon held my hand as we walked. To my surprise, they were not even scared. Instead they laughed at the 'ghost'. What weird children I have.  The trail soon end and we went to the carnival games, Minhee wanted the big doll, so Jihoon tried his luck and scored a lot of goals in the basket and at last got the doll, the doll was way more bigger than her. Hahaha, so cute. After having a long day in the amusement park, we decided too have dinner at XXX restaurant. We had a family feast and had fun eating together. The angels got tired and we decided to go home. 

We tugged them to the bed and kissed their forehead. We quietly went out and slept.

___________________________________________

"Baby, wake up. We got a reunion party today remember? Its practically afternoon already. Hhaha, we better sent the kids to our parents first." Jihoon said.

'Urgh? 5 minutes more please? I'm really tired." I said.

"Fine, you have more sleep okay? I'll sent the kids. Have a good rest baby." he said as he kissed my forehead.

As soon as he left the house, I jolted off from my bed and got ready for his birthday surprise. Yes, its my dear Jihoon's birthday. To be honest the reunion party is actually his birthday party. He thinks its a reunion party but actually its his birthday party. While waiting for him to come back, I decided to cook his favourite dish and secretly sent it to the venue. I quickly drove there and set up the place all alone. Haha, its my hubby's party, of course it has to perfect. After I'm done, I drove back home. Just as I reached home, he parked the car and I quickly sat down at the sofa reading and asted as if nothing happened.

"You woke up? Okay, thats good. By the way, do you if there is any other event other than the party?" he asked.

"Nope, what other event?" I acted.

"Hmm... okay, I think I got the wrong date. Go up and bath. We're getting ready soon." he said coldly.

I softly chuckled at him sulking and went to wash up again. After I'm done, I wor my clothes and waited for him downstairs. He is unexpectedly later than always.

"Jihoon-ah, are you done?" I asked.

"No, I'm not." he said.

I opened the door and saw him still sitting down. i went up to him and faces him.

"Yah, why are you not changing?" I asked.

"Uhh? I don;t know what to wear." he said.

I could tell he was lying but I played along with it. I gave him the shirt and told him to change it right away.

"Okay, lets go." I said as I interlocked my arms with his.

He nodded and walked to the car, in the car, it was quiet and I can't help but to smile at him sulking. *so cute* I just let it be because I know that he will have fun later on.

When we reached the destination, I blindfolded him and led him in front of the cake. I let go of the blindfold and we all sang a birthday song for him. He smiled and I made him turned to me.

"Jagi, Happy Birthday sweetie. You're now a year older and all I want to say is, thank you for being mine. You have done a lot for me these past years. I can remember each and everything you didi for me, you want me to list it? I can. Truthfully, I don;t deserve to have someone perfect like you but I'm selfish, no matter what you will always be mine. You can;t be shared. Because Jihoon is Woohee's. Its rather embarrassing to say these things to you in front of them but who cares? We won't meet that much now. Haha. Anyways, never ever leave me and the kids alone. Because we need you. Especially me, because you are important to me. Its so importatnt till without you, I can die. I mean it, without you I'm like a . Stay the way you are baby. I like you this way. Lastly, I love you so much!" I said as I hugged him.

He shed a tear and kissed me right in front of everybody.  Everyone gasped and looked at us stunned. I didn't care about them and deepen the kiss. Its too perfect to be missed. After we broke the kiss, the party officially started and everyone had fun. I really miss all my classmates. EXO soon came and I hugged all of them tightly. I missed them the most. Its been 5 years since we met in person. They became even more popular and Jongin oppa got even more handsome. He kissed my cheek and I got shocked.

"I missed you bestfriend." he said.

"I missed you too babo." I said.

We soon continued having fun and went  all out. We drank and dance like there's no tomorrow. It was now like a club. Hahaha. Jihoon held my waist as we dance. I blushed at his touch and got nearer to him. I tiptoed and kissed his lips. He smiled in between our kiss and tilted his head for better excess to my mouth. It turn out to be a hot make out session.

After the party end, we went back home. We washed up and laid down together at the bed. I snuggled myself nearer to him and looked up to him. He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Thank you for today. I thought you forgotten." he said.

"I will never forget my hubby's birthday. Because his the most important person in my life." I smiled.

"He is so lucky to have you." he said.

"And the 'he' is you baby. I love you." I said.

"I love you too." He said.

"Babe, one last question before we sleep." he said.

"Yes hubby?" I replied.

"Why did you choose me out of all the guys that chase you?" He asked.

I smiled and replied," because it's you."

___________________________________________

I finally came to an end, took me 79 chapters. I hope you guys didn't get bored along the way. Anyways, to all my faithful readers, thank you for everything. Eventhough, it may not be many, I really appreaciate it a lot. You guys are the best. Please do stay tuned to my new fanfic which I'm still thinking about the plot.  I promise it will be shorter and not as draggy than this. Well, that's it for my very first fanfic. Once again, Thank you!