Chapter:78

Because its you.

"Come on, jagi push harder. You can do it, I believe in you. Our first child is waiting for his younger sister!" Jihoon supported.

"AHHHHHHH!" I shouted as I push the second baby out.

The sound of a baby crying could be heard, Jihoon gave me both of our babies and let me carry them for awhile. He kissed my forehead and smiled.

"You did great jagi. This the best gift you have ever gave me. Thank you." he said as he kissed my forehead again.

Soon, I was sent to my ward, everyone was waiting fro me there. Once I got in, they quickly rushed to me and smiled. Then, my two angels arrive looking really beautiful.

"My first two grandchild!" omma shouted as she carried them. 

"They are beautiful." Jihoon whispered.

"Of course they are beautiful, they inherited your looks" I said.

"Oh yeah the name! What's their name?" Joongki asked.

"The name! How can I forget that!? Thanks for reminding!" I smiled.

"Welcome honey!" he said.

"Hmmm..... Choi Minhee and Choi Ki Woong!" i said.

"That's a perfect name." Jihoon smiled.

I carried my angels and smiled. They really have Jihoon's nose and mouth. Young Gi unnie came and look at them,  she smiled and show me a thumbs up. While I was talking to the usuals, Jihoon was doing the admin stuff to get me discharged today. Soon, my stuff were taken away and Jihoon help me up while omma and appa carried Minhee and Ki Woong. To be honest I was felling a little bit weak. Not wanting to make Jihoon worried, I kept quiet and tried to look normal, but when we reach the backseat of the car, he laid me down on his lap and told me to go to sleep since I looked really weak. He knows me too well already. Within a minute, I fell asleep on Jihoon's lap.

The next thing was that I woke up and I am already on the bed, looks like Jihoon carried me in. Then, Jihoon came in with a bowl of soup in his hands. He came to me and fed me the soup. It was indeed delicious.

"Come on, lets go see the angels." Jihoon said.

I nodded and held hands with him as we look at our angels. They look so calm and peaceful sleeping. I kissed their forehead and head back outside to where our parents are. They looked at us happily. I smiled at them weakly and sat next to Jihoon.

"Woohee, its time for you to go back to school, we will take care of them while you're in school, I mean its been 9 months since you last came to school." omma said.

"But-" 

"NO buts, you don't trust us? We raised you up so perfectly, your studies are important too." Omma said.

"I got to agree with omonim. Its time baby, plus this is our final year, we are practically seniors now." he said.

I nodded and headed to bed. I was really weak. I thought that I should at least sleep earlt in order to go to school tomorrow. Didn't know that delivering will be this hard. Jihoon came and cuddle me, I buried myself on his chest and hug his waist. Soon, I fell asleep in his warm embrace.

_______________________________________

"Wake Up, time for school." omma woke.

Yeah, they decided to live here until we finish school. Well, I don't really mind though. I got ready for school. I could finaly wear the clothes that I always wore. Something that I was more comfortable with.

   

 

After I'm done, I went to Minhee and Ki Woong and gave them milk for them to drink. They laughed and I smiled. Such beautiful angels. I kissed their foreheads and head down from breakfast with Jihoon. After eating, we waved at our parents and went to school. Oh yeah, forget to tell you, oppa, Young Gi unnie, Seyong oppa and Jihye unnie has already graduated. Oppa is now working in the company and Young Gi unnie and Seyong are preparing for theIr wedding. Fast right? Well, considering their long relationship, its time for them to get married though. I guess this is like my first day of school? Hhahaha, I guess I do miss school. 

As I went down the car, I literally ran to the usual table. Rian and Taewoong has already, The table seems so empty. I guess without the existence of Young Gi unnie and Seyong oppa is very quiet. We sat down and soon, Joongki and Eunji came and sat down too. I was known as the real queenka and Jihoon was the real kingka. the secon queenka and Kingka is Rian and Taewoong. The school emvironment has change. Those es didn't even dare to look at me in the eye. I guess this year won't be a bad year unlike two years ago. Many things happened. But, in that last two years, I met Jihoon and fall in love with him. That was the most memorable thing that happened to me. I found my true love and that man has became my husband for a year. Time sure went past fast. Seems like the best moments are going off too quickly. My nexy memory will be my two little angels. I am going to protect them with all my life and raise them the way omma raised me. Jihoon slung his arms around me and smiled. 

___________________________________________

"Unnie! You're going to be fine! I promise." I said.

"I'm scared. What if I drop the ring or fall down?" Young Gi unnie asked.

"Yah! Don't think negatively. I went through it and nothing happen. Just follow the procedure, and you'll be fine. Believe me." I said.

I then sat down and got my makeup done. It was finally Young Gi unnie and Seyong oppa's wedding. Rian and I are her bridesmaid. She wanted us to wear anything we wanted because she only got the money for her weddding dress. We respected her decision since it was her wedding and she can have it at any way she like. I got ready and wore;

Soon, the ceromony start and we followed behind unnie while throwing the petals of flowers. Unnie really looked beautiful in her wedding dress. Then the normal procedure start and I sat beside Jihoon alongside with the two angels. After they finished their vows, they kissed and had an after party. The newlywed look so happy together. I felt really happy for the both of them. The party ended and both of them are now going to their honeymoon in Bora Bora Island.

"Looks like we the only one left who hasn't got married." Rian said.

"No! Don't forget! Joongki and Eunji! They haven't got married too." Taewoong  said.

"Oh yeah, I forget about them. Hahaaa." she laughed.

"So, how's life with children?" Taewoong asked.

"Great! Although they cry a lot, but having them is the greatest thing that she have gave me." Jihoon said.

I blushed at his words and hid myself behind him. He chuckled and smiled at me.

"Look at her, being all shy. Haha, what a cute couple we have here. I'm glas you have found the right man, bestfriend." Rian said.

"Haha, thanks bestfriend!" I said.

We then headed home and lay down the two angels on their bed. I just can't wait to see them grow up to be a beautiful and handsome adults. i'll make sure that they won't taste the life I had tasted last two years. No way, I'm going to let them. I stared at their faces and then a pair of strong arms wrapped around me. I could still feel the electricity and the warmness when he hugs me eventhough he has hugged for million of times. I can never get over his warm hugs. I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. 

"You're so warm jagi." Jihoon said.

"You too babe. I can hug you all day." I said.

"Me too. Hugging you makes me so warm, I feel secured." he said.

I pecked his lips and headed to the kitchen to cook since our parents are having their own time after Young Gi unnie and Seyong oppa's wedding. I decided to cook something simple and had it done quickly. There was still a lot more time before dinner. I asked Jihoon if we could actually go and have some fresh air with the angels. He nodded and we got eady for our first family outing.

"Wear something thick. Its windy today." Jihoon shouted.

   

 

I got ready for the angels and put them inside the twin stroller and headed out. We didn't want to take the car because we are just walking around the neighbourhood. There were people staring at us, I guess they recognize us, but we ignore them and continue walking around the neighbourhood. 

"Jagi, thank you." I said.

"Thank you for?" he asked.

"For existing in this world." I smiled.

"I should be the one who should say that. Thank you." he smiled.

I blushed and he kissed my cheek. We could hear whispering around us.

"Oh my god! They are so cute. Can I have a family like that?"

"He kissed her! Aww, so sweet!" 

"They are meant to be. I hope they last till eternity." 

Hearing those comments makes me happy, really happy. People supported my family and even happy for us. I smiled at them. There are some people who supported us. Thank god. We then went to the park and sat down at the grass patch. Our angels were sitting on our lap, smiling. They look so cute smiling without their teeth. I pinched Minhee's cheek and she smile widely.

"Aigoo, our Minhee is just so cute. Smile more okay? Omma will make sure that you will smile everyday." I said to the smiling Minhee.

"We'll take good care of them no matter what baby." Jihoon whispered. 

"Yes we will." I smiled.

We then stood up and headed back home for our dinner.

_________________________________________

Hello!! Hahahah. So, the fanfic is going to end real soon :( It sooner than I thought. Well, after this story, I'll be thinking of a new story to write. It might take a while but I'll write a new one. So, happy reading guys. 

XxheartsxX