Chapter:77

Because its you.

SEVERAL MONTHS LATER:

"Jihoon!!!!! I want beef steak!!!!" I said.

"What!? How on earth am I going to find a beef steak for you in the middle of the night!" he protested.

"I don't care, I want you to get me a steak!!!!!" I whined.

"Aish, arasso! Wait for me here. Don't go anywhere. If not, no steak for you." he warned.

I nodded like a kid and waited for him to get me a beef steak. Well, its been 6 months since I'm pregnant. Our twins sure have a lot of craving. Yes, we are having twins, a boy and a girl. And I have not been going to school for the past 3 months. Exams are over and life , I can't do anything at all. Ever since, I got pregnant, Jihoon took away all my freedom, I'm not allowed to cook or move around. All I do is rot on the bed or become a couch patato. I'm pretty sure that I gain a lot of weight. Gotta exercise after I delivered the baby in 3 months. Uhh, I'm so bored. And where on earth is Jihoon, my beef steak!!! I waited impatiently for my steak. Then, finally, the door opened and I ran down to him.

"Yah! What did I tell you? Don't move right!?" he said.

"Mian, jagi. I just can't wait to eat it. Now can I eat it?" I aegyo-ed.

"Pfft... come on, sit down first, I'll get the stuff ready for you." Jihoon smiled.

I sat down and waited for Jihoon to serve the steak. 

"You're lucky that a restaurant is open 24 hours. If not you would be starving." he said.

I grinned and finish up my food. Jihoon ruffled my hair and he help me back up to the room. We laid me down and lie down beside me, soon, we both fell asleep.

________________________________________

"Jagi! Can I follow you to school?" I asked.

"NO! You're staying home." he said sternly.

"Pretty please. I will take care of myself.... NO! I will stick to you wherever I go! Please. I'm really tired of staying in the house. PLEASE. PLEASE!!!" I begged.

"Make sure you stay close to me okay? Don't go around all by yourself. Even if you need the toilet, tell Young Gi noona. I don't want you to be alone." he said.

"Aww, thank you baby. You're the best!!" I jumped.

"Yah! We have a baby in there. Don't jump." he said.

I nodded and got ready for school.

   

 

(Imagine there is a bump on her stomach)

"Come on let's go." Jihoon said.

He held my hand as we walked to the car. He opened the door for me and drove to school. Once we reach the school, he help me out and the next thing, everyone was looking at me. Aish, those people will never stop staring at other people. Jihoon intertwined my hand with his and make sure that I am very close to him. I could hear people whispereing but I ignored them. Then, we went to the usual table and the usuals look at me with a smile.

"Honey, its been a long time. Look your stomach is getting bigger. Are you alright?" Seyong oppa asked.

"Yes, I'm okay. Well, I'm only coming to school today, I had to beg him in order to come here." I said.

"We have a over-protective husband here." Young Gi unnie teased.

"Of course, I don't want anything to happen to her."he replied.

They chuckled and made sure that I was comfortable. When classes were about to start, Jihoon took my hand and carefully past through everyone. I looked at him and smile, he really cared for me. I did not regret choosing him. I love you, Choi Jihoon. Then, suddenly a group of guys were running and accidentally hit me, I almost fell but luckily Jihoon caught me. he shouted at those guys and make sure that nothing happened to me.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

"Yeah, nothing happened." I assured him.

He put his arms around my waist and pulled me nearer to him. We finally reached the class.

_______________________________________

(SKIP TO END OF SCHOOL)

Aigoo, now I have for Jihoon, stupid him who went and protect me from getting scolded for sleeping, now I have to wait for him. The usuals had something on so they couldn't wait for me. i nodded and sat at the bench in front of the teacher's office. While waiting, I decided to listen to music while reading my book. But apparently, I can't enjoy my time because some es came to me and tried to find fault with me. 

", who's child are you carrying?" she asked.

I didn't bother to answer and continued doing what I was doing.

"Are you deaf? I'm talking to you." she said.

"Can you please leave me alone?" I said.

", I won't. You stole Jihoon from me." she said.

"I'm lazy to entertain you." I said.

She pulled my hair and glared at me. Well, I wasn't even a bit scared of her, so I glared at her back.

"You know that you're pregnant, and you can't practically do anything to me. So, its time for my revenge." she smirked.

"Well oh well, aren't you a coward?" I smirked at her back.

Just as she wanted to slap me, a person stopped it. I looked up and saw Eunji stopped her hand and glared at her. She slapped her face really hard and push her to the wall.

"You ing , don't you dare touch her. She's pregnant, there is a living thing growing inside her, don't you have any heart? Even if you don't like her, at least have some pity on the child." she said.

The girls ran away and Euni came to me smiling.

"You okay?" she asked.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Welcome." she smiled.

Then, that Jihoon came, I decided not to say anything and just walk back to the car with him. I told him that I wanted strawberry ice cream and he bought it for me. Gosh, my cravings really has to stop. But, I can't help it. While eating the ice cream, he kiss my forehead softly. I blushed and continued eating.

"I can't believe its December already, the year went really fast. I'm also glad that we are able to go to the thrid year." he said.

"Yeah, and on March next year, I'll be delivering this twins." I said.

He nodded and drove back to the house. When we reached, I staright away change my clothes and watch the television while Jihoon is cooking. Yes he knows how to cook. My husband is just too perfect. While watching, suddenly the doorbell rang. I opened it and saw the usuals looking at us smiling with food on their hand.

"We brought food!" Rian said.

"Gosh, you're lucky I only cook one dish, come on lets eat together." Jihoon said.

"YAH!!!! YOU LOOK FUNNY IN THAT APRON HAHAHAAHAH!!' Taewoong laughed.

"Shut up , you too will be like this when your Rian is pregnant. Have fun entertaining her weird craves at weird timing. I mean, she asked me to buy a beef steak in the middle of the night! See hoe crazy a girl can go?" Jihoon said.

"Yah, don't say it.' I said.

"We better get prepared to be like Jihoon dude." Seyong oppa said to Taewoong.

Taewoong nodded and we all started eating together.

_________________________________________

HIIIIII! An early update! I was bored so I decided to do a early udpate. HAVE FUN READING!

XxheartsxX