Chapter:5

Because its you.

"Morning sweetheart, time for school." Said my dad. 

"OMG! DAD I MISS YOU! When dis you reach Korea?" I said. 

"I miss you too sweetheart, oh, i reach here 10 mins ago and i wanted ti surprise my baby by waking her up" he smiled. 

I hugged him and when to the toilet to wash up. I was happy that my dad came home after 3 years working in Singapore. What a great day to start! I quickly finish my breakfast and ask my dad to send to school. The trip to my school was noisy, i kept asking him a lot of question which gave him a headache. Well, i was too happy at that moment. After we reach the school, i quickly kiss my dad's cheek and went off his car. I went to class skipping and people start staring at me, well, who cares! I sat down and start taking out my iPod, i shuffled my iPod to Teen Top Miss Right. I absolutely LOVEEEEE that song. As i was humming the tune, suddenly two girls cane up to me and suddenly pulled my hair. 

"What the is wrong with you two es!" I said

"This is just a warning, stop flirting with our prince!" 

"And who the is prince" i said

"SONG JOONGKI" they unisonly

Without replying them, i continue listening to my song. They weren't happy at all. They snatch away my iPod and threw it on the floor. They, then take me by the collar and push me against the wall. 

"You dare defy me?" Said one of the girls. 

"Oh please, you think i'm scared of you? You ain't nothing compared to me." I said. 

"Oh really?" She smirked 

Suddenly, she start to kick me and hitting me hard. I didn't want to fight back because i almost killed someone during middle school. The beating stop when suddenly someone shouted, they turned and said, "What the fuc......SONG JOONKI OPPA!" 

They quickly came to him and start being clingy towards him. He push them, and came up to me. He carried me bridal style to the sick bay. 

JOONGKI POV;

Nnanaananananananananannaan NU'ABO, i was singing to F(X) Nu'abo until i heard someone shouting inside my class, i went in and saw two girls kicking ang hitting Woohee. She didn't fight back nor evade. She stood there quietly letting them hit her. I couldn't stand the sight so i shouted to them to stop. They look behind and saw me, they started to be clingy towards me. I was disgusted by their attitude. I pushed them a way and carried Woohee to the sick bay. 

"Why didn't she fight back?"  I whispered to myself.

I quickly put on ointment and then she said,"you must have think that i was a coward right?"

"No, there must be a reason why you didn't fight back. As much as i hate you, i knew you could fight very well." I replied

"Remember last time........"

FLASHBACK:

"Hey , don't you dare challenge me. You know i won't flirt with your ugly boyfriend" i said

"Please, i saw you making out with him" she said. 

"Do you have any evidence that i make out with him?" 

"Uhhhh....uhhhh... yyyyy-es!"

"Then when was it?" I shouted. 

Without reply she slapped me, feeling frustrated i hit her, kick her and punch her, and slapped her. Luckily, Rian was there i not i could've killed her. I was called by the principal and was asked why i did it. I explained to him, and he gave me two weeks of suspension. 

END OF FLASHBACK. 

"Yeahh, that was why i didn't want to fight back." 

After hearing my story, Joongki suddenly hugged me, he said, "i'm sorry, it's all because of me you got bullied by them."  

I hugged him back and said, "it's okay."

He help me back to class. For the whole day i was moody. I didn't talk nor pay attention to any of the lessons. During break, Joongki came up to me and told me to eat with him. I was hesistent at first, but at last i agreed. 

He was really nice to me, i don't know why. Is it because i'm injured or what? Is he just sympathizing me? Or is he teasing me? While i was having all sorts of question in my head. He suddenly ask, "Mind if  we stop being enemies and be friends?