Chapter:17

Because its you.

 

NEXT DAY:
 
Uhh, I'm so nervous. Will I get chosen? It has been 30 minutes since the start of the call, and I have yet to receive a call. I kept walking nervously. Then, suddenly I receive a call. 
 
"I got in!!!!" Rian screamed. 
 
"Good for you, mine haven't yet. I'm so scared right now." I said. 
 
"You can. If I can go in, you confirm can too."'Rian said. 
 
"Hmm, just hoping for the best." I said. 
 
Then the next one to call me is Taewoong. Uhh, when is my turn? I'm scared now. Gosh! But Joongki hasn't call me yet. I assume, he hasn't been called yet. Then, a few seconds later, Joongki called. 
 
"Babeeeee! I got innnn!!!" He exclaimed. 
 
"Good for you. They haven't call me yet." I said. 
 
"Chins up, I'm sure they will call you." He said. 
 
"Thanks." I replied. 
 
Right after his call, I received another call. I quickly picked it up. 
 
"Annyeonghaseyo. Is this Miss Woohee speaking?" 
 
"Yes, this is her speaking." 
 
"Congratulations! You've been accepted to our school!" 
 
"Really!? Thank you!" 
 
I hanged up and called the 3 of them! 
 
"I GOT IN!!!!" I said. 
 
"Told ya!" Rian said. 
 
"Ditto baby." Taewoong said. 
 
"Congrats babe!" Joongki said. 
 
I'm so happy. I couldn't help but to smile from ear to ear. I went down and started screaming. 
 
"MOM DAD!! I GO ACCEPTED FOR SEOUL UNIVERSITY!!!!" 
 
"Oh my, really?! Good for you dear. I'm so proud of you!" My dad said. 
 
"You make us proud, keep it up sweetie." My mom said. 
 
I smiled and they told me to have fun outside as a token of appreciation. I went out and went to an ice cream shop. I was lazy to call the others. I just wanna hang around the town by myself. 
 
"Miss, I want a strawberry waffles please." I said. 
 
"Okay, coming right up!" the waitress said. 
 
A few minutes later, the food came. Strawberry is my favorite flavor. I ate it lavishly. While eating, suddenly a group of guys came into the shop. 
 
"Welcome to-" 
 
"Shut up. We're here to find Lee Woohee." 
 
When I heard my name, I quickly hide myself. Who are they? And why do they want me? I better hide myself. 
 
"Sorry, mister. They is no worker by the name of Lee Woohee. Please, leave this shop so that we would have more convenience for the customers." the manager said. 
 
"I know. She's one of the customers. And I'm taking her from you guys." one of the man said. 
 
Suddenly, I felt hands grabbing me. I couldn't pull back at all. The person's strength is 60% more. This guy is so strong. I was also pulled by the manager to stop them from taking me away. But they are way stronger. I was put into a van. 
 
"Where are we going!" i said. 
 
"Shut up, we won't hurt you." the man said. 
 
I couldn't see their face because it is covered. After a long journey, the van finally stopped. I went out from the van and was led to a house. Its not that big, but its still nice. Then, I was sent to a room, it has a bed, TV just like a normal room. But, why am I in this house? Am i gonna stay here? Or am i being kidnapped? Whats happening? 
 
*what did i do wrong this time* i thought. 
 
Suddenly, a man came to my room and said that I am gonna be sent to see their boss. I followed them and finally we reached the room. 
 
*wow, this house maybe small, but it is tiring walking from one end to another.*  i thought. 
 
Then, i saw a man facing his back on me. His body shape looks familiar. I wonder who's that. 
 
"You're? What do you want from me?" I ask. 
 
He turned. When I saw his face, my face brightened up. 
 
"Jihoon! Long time no see! Gosh I miss you!" I said while hugging him. 
 
"Yes, i came back Woohee. I came back for you." He smiled. 
 
My smile faded. 
 
"Whats with that long face?" He ask. 
 
"What did you mean you came back for me?" I ask. 
 
"To chase you." He smiled 
 
No. This can't be. Why did he have to come when the person I love is Joongki. 
 
"Sorry, i gotta reject. I'm in love with another guy." I said. 
 
"I know. I'm going to wait for you. I know someday you will be mine." He replied. 
 
I was speechless. Jihoon, my childhood friend whom I used to like wants me? 
 
FLASHBACK:
 
"Oppa, do you have to go?" I ask. 
 
"Yes, my dad is gonna work in Canada." Jihoon replied. 
 
"Will you comeback?" I ask. 
 
"Promise. I will." He smiled. 
 
"Oppa, i like you! And goodbye!" I said that while running. 
 
END OF FLASHBACK. 
 
"I think you will need to go home now." Jihoon said. 
 
"Yeahh, my mom is gonna be worried sick if im late." I replied. 
 
"Okayy, let me sent you home." 
 
"Aites. Lets go." 
 
The ride from his house to mine was awkward. It has been 5 years since he left Korea for Canada. There was nothing to talk about. 
 
I decided to break the ice and ask, " how's life?"
 
"Hmmm, great! Canada is really a nice country." 
 
I smiled. The silence came back. We soon reach my house. 
 
"It hasn't change a bit!" He said. 
 
"Yeahh, i know. Hahaha." I replied. 
 
"You sound tired. Go to sleep early okay! Anddd i got a good news!" He said. 
 
"Whatwhatwhatwhat?"
 
" I got into Seoul University!" 
 
"Omggg! You too? I got into Seoul University too! Hahah, see you next year!" I said. 
 
"Btw, save your number. I change my number. I will call you later on!" Ji hoon said. 
 
"Okayyy. Goodnight!" 
 
I went in my house and went to my mom. 
 
"Mom I got 'kidnapped' by Ji Hoon just now. He came back from Canada!" I said. 
 
"Oh really? I really want to see him. It's been years since I last saw him. Call him for dinner at times." My mom replied. 
 
I nodded and went up to my room. I change to my nightwear. I held my phone while waiting for Ji Hoon to call. I waited for about 10 mins and soon he called. 
 
"Is this Woohee speaking?" 
 
"No, its Lee Woohee speaking." I said sarcastically. 
 
"Oh my, sorry. I must have gotten the wrong number." He said. 
 
"HAHAHAHAHAHHAH!" 
 
"Whats so funny Miss Lee Wooh- ehhh? Lol, you tricked me!" He said. 
 
"Hahahahah! Okay. I will save your number. Wanna sleep now. Goodnight." I said. 
 
"Goodnight!" He replied. 
 
Right after the call, Joongki called me. 
 
"Babeeee, i just wanted to tell you, Goodnight! Sweetest nightmares!" He said. 
 
"Oh hi honeyyy, lol. You're so random! Goodnight to you too. Sweetest Nightmares!" I replied. 
 
I hanged up and went to bed.