Chapter:15

Because its you.

"Ladies and Gentlemen. Its time to announce the Queen and the King of Seungri High School." the principal said.

"Confirm it will be Woohee and Joongki." a guy said.

"And 2013's Queen and King of the year is........ LEE WOOHEE AND SONG JOONGKI!"

I was shock! People voted for me as the queen? Both me and Joongki went up. Everyone was clapping their hands and there were handful of them who were unhappy about it.

"Okay guys, what should we do about the Queen and the King now?" the principal ask.

"KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS!" everyone shouted.

The principal couldn't help but to laugh at his students. He too supported them.

"What are you waiting for, your highness?" the principal said jokingly.

Everyone laugh. I was hesitant but then suddenly Joongki push me towards him and crash his lips onto mine. I respond to the kiss and automatically put my arms around his neck. He deepen the kiss as time goes by. We were oblivious with the surroundings. The kiss stopped until the principal started to cough.

"Sorry sir." i said.

"It's okay." the principal replied.

We soon went down the stage. Everybody was asking us whether we are dating or not. We had to keep saying that we were only friends with benefits. We then went to the the food area and got something to eat.

"The food is delicious!!" I said.

"You are right babe! Let's grab more food!" Joongki replied.

We went to the food area again and went to take more food to eat. We sat down and start eating together. Then, the couple came.

"Hi King and Queen." Rian said.

"Shhhhh! I have a name you know!" Joongki and I said in unison.

"Gosh, look at this 'couple' baby." Rian said.

"Yes baby, i know. They must be hiding something from us. Don't you think?" Taewoong replied.

Both Joongki and I gave them a confuse look. What did they meant by hiding something from them?

"I know right. Pssst, are you guys dating? Like seriously, you guys are like lovers you know! And the way you kiss just now look so natural! Tell us the truth. Promise we won't tell. You guys are dating right?" Rian said.

I gave her the *whatthehelllook" and said, " We are just friends with benefits you !"

"Okayokay! Sorry!" Rian apologized.

Then, Joongki and I went to the dance floor and started dancing. I was dancing closely with him. Both of our body were swaying to the beat. For me, I used to be a dancer so dancing is an easy task for me, but I'm actually impress that Joongki could dance quite well.

"I wonder how on earth you can dance in those heels!" Joongki said.

"Hahaha, it just take practice. Well, I used to be a dancer so dancing in heels may be easier for me." I answered.

"Wow, no wonder you are so good in dancing." He said.

"Geez, thanks" I blushed.

As time goes by, the Prom Night ended. We said out goodbyes to the couple and went home together.

"What a fun night. Isn't it?" Joongki asked.

"Yup, im glad that I'm having fun.... with you." I smiled.

Our fingers intertwined. Some of the students from our school saw and was shocked. But, who cares? They know the we are just friends with benefits.

"Hey, why don't we go to the mall or something? I'm bored at home." I request.

"Sure, why don't we go to Hangang River. Going to a mall with this clothes? No way!" He said.

"Hahaha, you're right. Let's just go to Hangang River. It is nice when its night." I replied.
__________________________
AT HANGANG RIVER:

"Wahhhh! Its beautiful at night!" I said.

"Yupyup, you're right." Joongki smiled.

We sat down and enjoyed the beautiful till late at night. We talked about our past fights.

"OHMYGOSH! We were so childish back then. I'm glad we are friends now. " I said.

"Correction, its friends with benefits! Haha, yeah. We were so childish! I can't we fight just because you accidentally spilled your soda on my shirt!" Joongki said

"Pfft.. Whatever! Plus you were at fault. Not me!" I frowned.

"Okayokay, its my fault. I don't wanna fight with you again." He pouted.

"Awww, that's sweet! Let's just stop talking about the fight." I said.

"Yeah, we should." He replied.

We then talk about random stuff. We were having fun at that moment. It was the first time I came to Hangang River at night. It was really beautiful. Anddd what's more beautiful? I'm here with the guy named Song Joongki. My enemy, my partner in crime and lastly, my friend with benefits.