Chapter: 16

Because its you.

 

Its been a week since our Prom Night, and today is our Graduation Ceremony. I was the representative for my class. I got ready my speech and waited for my name to be called. 
 
"Lets welcome our Class 3-1 representative, Lee Woohee!" the principal said. 
 
I walked up to the stage and took my report card, I then went towards the podium and start reading my speech. 
 
"Good morning, my fellow students, teachers and parents. My name is Lee Woohee. I am the representative for Class 3-1. As you all know, we have been in Seung Ri High School for 3 years. We all have been through thick and thin together as a school. And now look at us, we are all going to the next level, University. We are also going to be adults. We are the future adults of the world. Remember all the happiness that we had with this school as a memory. I'm happy that we are all going to graduate as a school without leaving anybody behind. Once we step into University, more challenges will be faced. Life has their ups and downs. I hope that all of us will have a bright future. And lastly, thank you teachers. You all have been with us for these 3 years. And Min Hee seongsanim, thank you for all the hard work you have done for us. I will always remember you. Without you, I won't be standing right here. Its because of your inspiration words that made me strive to be the best. Thank you once again. Lets all give our fullest in whatever we do!" 
 
Everybody clapped their hands and cheered for me. I went down the stage and proceed to my seat. I sat beside Joongki. 
 
"You did great babe." He smiled. 
 
"Geez, thanks!" I replied. 
 
Soon, everyone took their report card and the Graduation Day has come to an end. Quite a number of the freshman and the year 2 people wanted to take pictures with me. I gladly took pictures with all of them and went towards Joongki. Hahah, looks like his in the same boat as me. A handful of people wants to take picture with him too. After his done taking, he saw me and went towards me. 
 
"Babeeeeee, lets go!" He said. 
 
"Go where?" I ask. 
 
"Babo, to our Class 3-1 goodbye party of course." He said while flicking my head softly. 
 
"Ohh, I totally forgot about it. Lets go~!" I exclaimed. 
 
We then went inside the karaoke room and join in the fun. I actually didn't expect that our goodbye party would be in a karaoke room. Haha. Min Hee seongsanim is sure unique.  Where else can you find a teacher who brings their students to a karaoke room to have their goodbye party? I don't think so they will be any. Haha. I sat beside Joongki and took a sip of drink. It was noisy and hectic but sure is fun. All of us were partying like there's no tomorrow. Some were even singing crazily. Gosh, I never seen them in this state before.  
 
"Hey, how about we have the queenka and the kingka to sing a song together?" One of my classmate said. 
 
"Yeah. They should. SING SING SING SING!" they all said in unison. 
 
Both of us stand up and start choosing our song. After lots of consideration, we decided to sing T-ara and Supernova TTL. Everyone was like "ehhhh, can you guys sing that song even?" 
 
We smirked and started singing. Everybody's eyes was shock when I started rapping right after singing the chorus. I wasn't breathless at all. They were amazed with Joongki too, he pulled off the rap with his charismatic voice and everyone clap. We high 5 each other and choose another song. 
 
"Hmm, what song shall we sing?" 
 
"I don't know. Maybe we ask them?" 
 
"Yeah, we should."
 
"What song you all want us to sing?"
 
"Nagging! By IU and Seulong!"
 
"Hmmm, okaaay."
 
We sang the song flawlessly which made everyone look at us in awe. We sat down started eating the snacks. And after a few hours later, the party had come to an end. We all hugged each other for the last time and went home. The couple look at us and said that the results for the application will be out tomorrow. Okay, Lee Woohee, do not ever leave your phone. Bring it everywhere you go! Even to the toilet. You may never know when they will call. 
 
We said our goodbyes to the couple and went home together. My arms link with his as we walk through the pavement. When we reach my house, he hugged me and give a peck on my lips. I wasn't satisfied at all. I pulled his sleeve towards me and kiss him roughly. Of course he was shock but later on he responded the kiss. It was long and passionate. Our tongues were fighting for dominance. We broke the kiss because of the lack of air. 
 
He smiled and said," Goodnight babe, sweet dreams." 
 
"Goodnight Joongki." I replied. 
 
As i wanted to walk away, Joongki pulled my hand. 
 
"You know what? Its unfair!" He said. 
 
"Huh? What you mean?" I answered panicky. 
 
*what did i do this time???* i thought to myself. 
 
"I realized that I'm the only one calling you names but you always call me Joongki." He pouted. 
 
"Joongki is your name. That's why I called you that." I answered. 
 
"But thats what everyone calls me. I want you to call me by a different name." He said. 
 
"Mmmmm, what shall I call you then???....... Aha! I shall call you honey!" I said. 
 
His face brighten up and said, " I like that name!" 
 
"Hahahah! Goodnight HONEY!" I said. 
 
He waved at me and then walked out from my house.