Chapter:3

Because its you.

Truthfully, i was actually shocked by my actions. I couldn't believe i did that to him. My heart starts to beat faster when my hands touch his collar. For the first time, i see him as a man,  a handsom...... Waittt! What am i thinking about?! No Woohee, he's just a jerk, nothing else. I then walk out from my class and went down to the cafeteria to buy drinks. My mind still couldn't forget that incident. Why do i actually like it? Gosh, what's wrong with me? I'm so confuse. I walk up back to the class and saw Joongki sitting down while playing his phone, i stared at him. He really look attractive today. As soon as i sat in my chair, my heart skips a beat. I could smell his cologne. It smelled nice. 

"Ahhh!! Why am i like this?!" I speak under my breath. 

AUTHOR POV;

For the first time, both Woohee and Joongki didn't fight, everyone in the class finds it awkward and also full of suspicion. 

END OF POV;

We didn't fight nor talked. Instead, we felt awkward to actually fight. So, i decided to break the silence and start to . 

"So you finally shut up? Haha, good thing. Keep it this way then. You look IER when you are quiet." you said sarcastically. 

"Hahaha, gosh. You think i kept quiet because of what you did! I shut up because i wanted to!" He said.

"Sure?" you smirked. 

Joongki didn't reply instead he lean his head towards me and gave me that seductive stare and said, " yes, im sure honey"

Joongki smirked and then continued his work. I mesmerized by his stare. I couldn't help but to blushed. I tried to hid it but its too obvious because my bestfriend, Rian, said " why the hell are you blushing?" 

I shut her off and saw Joongki smirking. Gosh, that was so embarrassing!!!

 

its the 3rd chapter! Like it? Gonna do the 4th chapter soon!