Chapter:33

Because its you.

"Wake up sleepyhead." someone said.

I woke up and saw Jihoon looking at me, smiling. I sit upright and his eyes widened.

"Jihoon-ah, wae-yo?" I ask.

"Your hair.... its beautiful." he said.

"Thank you!" I said.

"But why suddenly you dyed your hair?" he asked.

"Simple, I wanna forget about Joongki and start a new life." I said in a tone whereby everyone could hear.

Joongki looked at me and I gave him a cold stare before looking at Jihoon back. I slung my arm around Jihoon and he leant his head on my shoulder.

"Seems like we're living in the past!" I said.

"Ahh, memories. Should we be like how we were in the past?" he asked.

"Of course!" I said.

"Which means you gotta to call me oppa! You called me that last time right!" he said.

"Uhh, yeahhh." i said.

Gosh this reminds me of the weird dream, me calling Jihoon, oppa. But i mean its nothing wrong right? His older than me by 3 months. I miss having fun with him. I just wanna go back to days when I am childish with Jihoon. 

"Oppa! I want to sleep!" i said,

"No, babygirl. Lesson is gonna start!" he said.

I pouted. He pinched my cheeks and still said no. I literally had to listen to the boring lecture.

JOONGKI POV;

Did I heard it right? Did I just heard Woohee calling Jihoon oppa? What the hell? Even Woohee doesn't even call me that! Uhh, Jihoon should just get the hell out from Woohee's life. I'm afraid that she will fall in love with him. She wants to forget me and start anew. Is she really gonna forget about me? Please don't Woohee. I can't bear to see with another guy. Please don't fall in love with another man. Wait for me. I will come for you, no matter what. Please wait for me. 

END OF POV;

(lets skip to recess)

"Oppa! Kaja! Lets go to garden!" I said.

"We have to eat babygirl!" he said.

"Oh yeahh.... how about we buy our food and eat at the garden?" I asked.

"good idea!" he replied.

We went to queue for our food and then proceed to the garden. I told the usuals to eat with us at the garden. I don't wanna eat with Joongki and Eunji. All of us went to the table and ate. We laugh and talk happily. I totally forgotten about Joongki went I'm with them. They are my source of happiness. Then, while we were eating happily. A group of girls came to us and pulled Young Gi unnie by the collar. All of us got shocked. I tried to stop them but they pushed me away. Unfortunately, Seyong oppa went to the toilet so he didn't know what happen. Jihoon, went in front of them and pulled the girl's hand away. 

"YAH, YOU BETTER STAY AWAY FROM SEYONG OPPA!" one of the girl said.

"Well, why should she? She's mine. I think you guys should stay away from me and what did you call me? Oppa? What the.... you guys are freaking year 3 students. You think I don't know? Please, it disgust me when someon older than me call me oppa. Aigoo.... noona, find someone single please. Now get lost." seyong oppa said.

The girls ran away and Seyong oppa went to Young Gi unnie. 

"Jagi, you alright babe?" he said.

"I'm okay. Thank you baby." she said while hugging him.

Aww, so sweet. How I wish I had a relationship like that. I wonder if there's someone out there that is like Seyong oppa. Unnie is really lucky to have him. We talked till the bell rung. Jihoon and I went to class and sat down. Then, Joongki and Eunji came inside the class. As they were going to their seat, Joongki pulled Eunji for a kiss. I couldn't stand at what I'm looking. Not caring whether the class was gonna start, I ran out from the class. 

JIHOON POV;

This bastard.... you're gonna pay for this. I ran after Woohee and saw her crying at the garden. I hugged her tightly. 

"Its okay babygirl. Cry all you want. I'll be here as your crying shoulder. Pour all your problems to me. Don't keep it to yourself. I will be your listener. I'll be your helping hand. I'll be your shelter." I said.

Woohee just cried on my arms. It really hurts to see her miserable like this. Its heartbreaking to see her cry. 

"Oppa, I can't.... I really can't. I still love him." she said while crying.

"Time will heal babygirl." i said.

"My heart hurts oppa. It really hurts. It feels like as if my heart is being stabbed multiple times. Why did he do this to me? Am I a toy to him? Why did he use me? What am I to him?" she asked.

I kissed her forehead and let he cry in my arms.

"Oppa, I want to have my time alone. I hope you would understand." she said.

I nodded and left her alone. I went to class and walk to the bastard's table. I grabbed him by the collar and push him to the wall.

"YOU BASTARD,DON'T YOU KNOW HOW MISERABLE WOOHEE IS NOW?" I asked

"Why would I care how she feels? She ain't my business. All I care now is my Eunji." he said.

"You know that she still loves you. Do you know that she always think about you? She ing loves you. Do you know that? Yet, you do this to her. Are you a ing man? If you want to kiss Eunji, go ahead. I don't care but, never kiss her in front my babygirl." I said.

I let go of him and went back to my seat.

END OF POV;

JOONGKI POV;

Mindblown..... I really hurt Woohee this time. She loves me that much. She loves me more than I love her. I'm really sorry.

END OF POV;

After getting enough of being alone. I went to class. I didn't care how I look like. I went up to Joongki and slap him hard. Everyone's attention was on us, but I didn't care.

"You bastard! I have enough of your !" I said.

I walked back to my seat and lean my head on Jihoon shoulders. A second later, tears flow down from my eyes. Jihoon took his hand and wipe my tears away.

BORING AND SHORT CHAP. HAHAAH. WILL BE UPDATING SOON.

XOXO