Chapter:20

Because its you.

After bathing, I went out from my room and saw Joongki with his wet hair. Gosh, it was totally y man. We went down and watch the TV. We were watching we got married. Oh yeah I forgot to mention, Joongki looked good with my brother's shirt. My brother rarely comes home so i don't get to spent time with him like we use to be.

Isn't he so cuteeeee? HAHAHAH, snap it out Woohee. As we were watching, my mom gave us some late night snacks. Gosh, Khuntoria couple is just so cute. I wish I have a boyfriend like Nickhun. They look super sweet together. 

JOONGKI POV;

When she walk out from her room, I got shock. She look really pretty. We went down and watch We Got Married, Woohee seems to like this show. While we were watching, Mrs Lee got us some late night snacks. We ate while watching Khuntoria couple. As we were watching, I feel a head leaning on my shoulder. Woohee fell asleep. Aww she must be tired after the long day. I brought her up to her room and lay her on the bed. Suddenly, the door was shut close. I tried opening it but i can't. Guess I have to spent the night with her. I went up to here and saw her sleeping face. She looked peaceful and beautiful,

I touched her smooth skin and tugged her hair to her ears. Why does this girl have to be so beautiful? I lay down by her side and soon drifted to my sleep.

END OF POV:

_____________________________________

NEXT DAY:

I woke with a pair of warm arms around me. i looked up and saw Joongki hugging me. It was 7:00am in the morning. I stared at his face. But all the staring stop until I heard my mom shouting.

"I think you guys forgot that today is your orientation day!" she scream.

"Oh yeah! , how can i forgot!" I said.

I woke Joongki up and we rush to get ready, I didn't how I look and just focus on not being late. Without hesitation I wore;

Joongki wore;

I kissed my parents and we head to Seoul University. When we reach there, we saw the couple. 

"Gosh, we were you?" Rian said.

"Sorry, we forgotten." I said,

We went in and sat down at the auditorium. Well, the couple wore something really nice! 

Rian wore;

Taewoong wore;

We sat down and hear the principal speech. It was long and boring. I looked around and saw Young GI unnie at the door. Well, she's in year 2 now. I waved at her and she gave me a sweet smile. After the talk, we were to go to our respected classroom to know well with each other. I'm glad that the four of us are in the same class. When we walked in our class, everyone started staring at us. They were whispering eventhough they don't even know each other. We ignored them and took the the last two tables. The couple sat at the last 2nd row table while we sat at the last row. Everyone kept looking back towards us. What on earth is wrong with them? Gosh, what's their problem. I ignore them and talk to Joongki. 

"Hey honeyyy." I said.

"Hi babe!" he replied

"Gosh, we sound like a couple. LOL." I confessed.

"Who cares? That will just tell the other dudes that you're mine!" Joongki said.

"What the hell?! You are just- OMO! Jihoon oppa!" I said.

He looked at me and went up to my seat. I hugged him and he gave me a peck on my cheek.

"OPPA! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!" I said.

"HEHE, MISSION ACCOMPLISH!" Jihoon said.

I rolled my eyes and sat back at my seat. I saw Joongki face. He looked mad. Peharps his jealous? 

"Honeyyy, what's wrong?" I said.

"Nothing..." he replied.

"Are you sure? If you contnue being like this I'm sitting with Jihoon oppa!" I said.

"OKAY OKAY, SORRY! SIT HERE WITH ME!" He replied.

I smiled and gave him a peck on the cheek. He blushed and gave me his big smile. I ruffled his hair and lean my head on his shoulder. He grinned and lean his heavy head on my head. 

JIHOON POV;

*So this must be the guy whom she is in love with.* I thought.

"I'll just wait till he makes a mistake and then I'll quickly go for her. For now, i'll let them be happy." i whispered to myself.

END OF POV;

Then a girl came in. She look really pretty. 

"OMG, WHY ARE SO MANY PRETTY GIRLS IN MY CLASS! MY SELF-ESTEEM!!!" One of my classmates said.

She laughed and went to sit beside Jihoon since that's the only available seat left. 

"Hey, what's your name?" the girl asked Jihoon.

"Oh, my name is Jihoon." he replied coldly.

"NIce to meet you Jihoon! My name is Eunji!" she said.

"Nice to meet you Eunji." he said. 

The girl look at me and smiled. Well, I just smile at her back. 

EUNJI POV;

Who's that guy beside her? Gosh, he look so gorgeous! Its a must to have him. He seems to be the girl's boyfriend. Well who cares. He's gonna be mine soon. Well, who can resist Eunji's beauty?

END OF POV;

"Honey, I wanna go to the toilet wait here okay? And please act as if your sleeping, I don't people to talk to you." I said.

"Someone is being protective" he teased.

I hit his arm playfully and went out. I went out and I heard many of the seniors whistling at me. Gosh, its just my orientation day and I'm already been whistled. Gosh! While walking, I bumped onto Seyong oppa. He seems to be alone.

"Oppa! Where is unnie?" I asked.

"Come on! Follow me!" He said.

Everyone looked at me as if I killed someone in front of their eyes.

"How does she knows Seyong and Young Gi? She's just a freshman!" one of them said.

"Babo! She's Lee Woohee! The rising ulzzang!" His friend said.

"Really? Oops!" he said.

I followed Seyong oppa to his class and saw unnie.

"UNNIE!" I said.

"OMO! WOOHEE-AH!" she replied.

"You're in this class?" i asked.

"Yeahh, with your seyong oppa!" she replied.

"OHHH." 

"BTW what class are you in?" she asked.

"Class 1-1, Undecided major." i replied.

"As expected, my smart little girl" Seyong said as he slung his arms around me.

Young Gi doesn't really care about Seyong hugging me or what. She knew that Woohee will never take him away from her.She loves both Woohee and Seyong with all her heart.

"Oppa, Unnie. I gotta go! Joongki is gonna kill me if I'm late!" I said.

"Wait, I'll send you. I wanna spent a little more time with you." unnie said.

"Okay!" I replied.

We walked down the hallway and talk about the times when we were separated. We talk till we reach our class. We exchnaged numebers and said our byes. I went up to my seat and saw Joongki really slept. I looked at his peaceful face and soon I too, drifted to sleep.