Chapter:37

Because its you.

"Hey, guess what I heard? Ulzzang Woohee and Ulzzang Jihoon is dating!"

Oh god, news really spread really fast. We haven't announce anything in our cyworld, yet people already know. But, we just smiled at them and walked to class. Jihoon and I intertwined our hands when we came to the class. Joongki and Eunji were already in class. While we are going up, Jihoon pecked me on the lips. I blushed and poked him. We sat at our seat and talked. Then, Eunji came by to us.

"I heard that you guys are dating, congrats . Seems like you are desperate to have a boyfriend." she said.

Before I could speak up, Jihoon stood up and stared at her.

"Look here, its my girlfriend that you're calling a . She's not desperate, the right word to use is MOVING ON. She can fall in love anyone she wants. Isn't it better if she falls in love me rather than she loving Joongki still? , be happy she gave Joongki up for you. Now, can you go back to your seat? I want to spent my time with my GIRL." he said.

Eunji walked away, and I said, " We don't need your wishes sweetie."

Jihoon laughed and so did the others. She felt embarrassed and quickly went to her seat. Then the laughing stop when the lecturer. We all listen to him lecturing till the lesson ends. And now its dance class! I change to my dance clothes and waited for Jihoon to come out from the changing room.

Jihoon then walk out. He totally look gorgeous in his dance clothes.

OMO, and guess what! Its translucent! OMG! MY OVARIES! No way I can let girls see him in this clothing. Got to ask him to change! HE HAS TATTOOS? OMG, I DON'T EVEN KNOW.

"Jagi! What are you wearing?! I don't people to see your body. Wait! I got a extra large shirt at my locker! You just wait here!" I said.

He waited for me and I ran to my locker. I came back and gave him the clothes. He went in back and change quickly.

"That's better! Kaja jagi!" I said.

"Someone is protective now!" he smirked.

"Of course I am! That body is only for me to see!" I said.

"Aigoo, you little cute devil." he said while pinching my cheeks.

"By the way, you gotten yourself a tattoo?" i asked.

"Yeah, why?" he said.

"I like it!" I smiled.

He held my waist we went to the dance studio. We sat in our groups. I got to say that Rian and Taewoong has to be in group with Joongki and Eunji. We all practiced our dance and finally its time to show it to the class. The teachers will the judge. We were the third last group to perform. I can say that the groups are all good. I feel nervous. Jihoon saw my nervousness and pulled me closer to him and said that we were going to do finely. After about 30 minutes, it was our turn.

http://youtu.be/RKl5-n8QPVI (Ignore the part where hyorin couldn't reach the high notes, just focus on the dance :D)

Everyone clapped for us and we sat down. I was kinda glad that I did not make any mistake. After ours was Rian's group. I did not bother to look at Eunji and Joongki and focus only on my close friends. And soon the evaluation came to an end. We went out and wash up because of the sweat. I change back to my clothes and went out from the changing room. Jihoon was already waiting for me. I went to him and slung my arms around his waist. We walked to the cafeteria and sat at our table. Even though the two are sitting with us, being so clingy to each other, we ignored them and do our own thing.

"Jagi, I can't finish my food." I whined.

"Arrasso, I'll finish for you. I'm still hungry.. hehe." he said.

"WOW, you sure eat a lot!" I said.

"Of course baby, I'm a guy! I eat a lot !" he replied.

I flicked his head softly and look at him eat. He finished the food and we put our plate at the stall back. We sat down back at our seat and started taking pictures. Haha, I love taking picture with Jihoon, I don't have to act pretty to take pictures with him. I swear we look retarded taking the pictures. Then as we were taking pictures, Jihoon suddenly kiss my cheek which made me shock but too late, I capture the photo. But the photo turn out nice. He slung his arms around me as we were looking the photos that we took just now.

JOONGKI POV;

They look happy together... her smiles has returned. I swear, I'm really jealous looking at them. Aish... it should be me right next to her. I kept on staring at her beauty.

"Joongki-ah, stop looking at her and focus on me." Eunji said.

I ignored her continue to stare at her. From the corner of my eyes, I saw her texting someone. Afraid that it could be the bodyguards, I held her neck and kiss her roughly. Can't believe that i'm kissing this girl again. This girl got to stop threatening me. 

END OF POV;

Haha, kiss all you want! Like I care. Everyone in the table look at me when they started kissing. They were afraid that I would feel hurt but I just did my own business. Jihoon suddenly took my hand and went to the garden. He pulled me and kiss me roughly. He didn't care whether people are taking pictures. I responded the kiss and it last quite long. We broke the kiss and catch our breath.

"I'm happy that you got over him." Jihoon said.

'If I'm not over him, I wouldn't be loving you jagi." I said.

"I love you baby." he said in english.

"I love you too." I replied him in english.

He piggybacked me back to class. We didn't care whether people were looking or not. Who cares mean? Hahaha. We sat at our seat and the class continues.

(SKIP TO END OF CLASS) 

"Jagi, Young Gi unnie wants to go to the club with us. Since tomorrow is not schooling." I said.

"Okay baby. Meet you at the doorstep later!" I said.

I went in to my house and washed up. I scrubbed my body which made me comfortable. After having that relaxing bath, I look for clothes to wear for the outing. After finding it, I went down and watch the TV. Since clubs open in the night, I had plenty of time to do some cleaning in the house. After cleaning, I got really sweaty, so I decided to  bath again. After bathing, it was 6:45PM. I went up to my room and wore my clothes.

I put on my makeup and then just right in time, Jihoon rung the bell.

"You look y baby." He said.

"Yah! Byuntae!" I said.

He pulled me and whispered to my ears, "You're really ."

"BYUNTAEEEEE!" I shouted.

He laughed and I ignored him. I went to his car straight away. He quickly ran to me and said sorry. I ignored him and went inside the car. Haha, actually I'm just teasing him. He went inside and kept saying sorry to me.I stared at him and grab the back of his neck and kiss him. He responded it in just a split second. We broke the kiss.

"Babo, why would I get angry with you?Kaja!" I said.

He drove us to the club and went we went in, the others were already there. All of them wore unrevealing clothes yet they still look the best.

Young Gi unnie:

Seyong oppa:

Rian:

Taewoong:

"Heyyyy! You're here already! Come one join the fun!" unnie said.

We sat down and drank some vodka. I pulled Jihoon for a dance. We dance like there's no tomorrow. While dancing, I was drinking too. I got a bit drunk while dancing with him. He pulled me closer and kissed my neck. I guess he was getting drunk. We had trouble walking back to our seat but luckily we manage to came back to the seat one piece.

"Wow, you guys got drunk so fast!" Taewoong said.

"Uh, can i have more?" I asked.

'Later! You're damn drunk right now." unnie said.

I sulked and sat next to Jihoon. In front of everybody, Jihoon kissed my lips. It was rough and passionate.

YOUNG GI POV:

I guess my little girl here is really drunk. Aigoo, such low tolerant of alcohol. But since they are a couple, I shall just let them be. I went to my 'fiance' and sat beside him. Then... someone came.

HEHEHEHE, cliffhanger! Guess who is the one who came! 

Btw please do subscribe and comment !

XOXO