Chapter:38

Because its you.

YOUNG GI POV;

"K-K-K-KANG H-H-HYUK MIN!?" I said.

Oh no, bad timing. Gotta stop Woohee. I quickly went to Woohee and pulled her away form Jihoon. I took her and went to the ladies.

'Yahhhh!" she said.

"Don't yah me, Woohee. Kang Hyuk Min is back!" I said.

"BWOH!? He's back? How do you know?" she asked.

"I saw him at the club! BAD TIMINIG MAN!" I said.

Kang Hyuk Min is Woohee's ex boyfriend. He left her for another girl. After he broke up with his new girl, he went to the States and lived there, but now its seems that he has returned.

"Aish! Why is he back!" she said.

"Iknowright!" I said.

Well, he used to be my best friend too. Many people usually mistaken me as his girl. We were really close last time. I started hating him when he cheated on Woohee. He totally wasted the chance. He should be lucky that Woohee loved him a lot. Just to make Woohee fall in love with someone is really difficult. You're stupid bro, really stupid. But I wonder why he came back to Korea? 

As we were walking back to our table, Woohee bumped onto someone. Both of them said sorry and looked up. To our surprise, the person that Woohee bumped onto is Hyuk Min.

END OF POV;

I tried to avoid eye contact with him. I wanted to walk away but suddenly he hugged me. I tried to pull away but he was much stronger.

"I finally found you, Woohee." he whispered.

He let go of me, I took the chance to run away but his held my wrist. 

"LET GO OF ME BASTARD," I said,

"I'm sorry Woohee. Please accept me back. I realized that you're the one that I truly love." he said.

"Liar! I don't trust you anymore. Plus, I'm taken already!" I said.

After I said that I was taken, he let go of me. I quickly ran back and sat back at my seat. Young Gi unnie told the others that Hyuk Min came back. All of them were surprise accept Jihoon.

"Guys, I'm slow.. Who the hell is Hyuk Min?" Jihoon asked.

"Your rival." Taewoong said.

"What do you mean by rival? You mean that he wants Woohee? Where's that dude? No ing way I'm giving her away just like that." he said.

"Jagi, sit down right now." I said,

"How can I let a random guy take you away from me!?" he said.

"His not just any random guy, Jihoon." Rian said in a serious tone.

"Then, what is he?" he asked.

"Her ex boy friend." Seyong oppa said.

"Did this happen when I'm at Canada?" he asked.

"Sadly, yes. We were a couple during middle school." I said.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you!" Jihoon said.

I laughed and said, "LETS GO JEJU-DO!"

"WHY?" everyone except Jihoon said.

"Because I want to calm myself. Meet me outside my house!" I said.

"Okay," they say in unison.

We went to our separate ways. Well, Jihoon and I don't need to bring any clothes. We have clothes there. We just went to my house and sit at the couch while waiting for them to come. I told Ho Seok oppa that I'll be spending the night at Jeju-do. He nodded and went in his room. Then one by one reach my house. I called my driver to drive us to Jeju. He came and load all our belongings at the back of the car. We went in and slept till we reach the destination.

"Yahh! Where are we gonna sleep?" Taewoong said.

"The villa right in front of your face." I said.

"What!? I did not bring any money with me!" Seyong oppa said.

"Babo! This is my uncle's villa!" I said,

They looked shocked and went to the villa. The receptionist smiled and greeted us. She gave my suite key and we went to the highest level. 

"Yah! How are we gonna fit in- WOW! THE BED IS SO BIG!" Young Gi unnie said.

We put our stuff and change to our beach wear.

ME:

JIHOON:

YOUNG GI:

SEYONG:

RIAN:

TAEWOONG:

"LET'S GO GUYS!" I said.

We went to to beach and luckily there wasn't many people there. It was cooling and very calming. This is why I love going to Jeju-do. I usually go here when I have problems or when there's no one I could express my feelings to. This used to be my secret place with Hyuk Min too. I hope that I wouldn't see him again. I'm just afraid that my feelings will get confuse. Then Jihoon came and sit beside me while the others were playing.

"Why are quiet?" he asked.

"Why didn't you play with them?" I asked.

"Hey, I ask you first. Answer my question." he said.

"Nothing.. I'm thinking about just now. That's all. And now answer my question." I said.

"Forget about it baby. And how am I supposed to have fun when you're in this condition? I have to stick with you. Your problems are mine too. Pour all your problems to me, don't keep it to yourself. I'm here for you." he said.

Tears started to fall. Jihoon is so sweet. I hugged him tightly. I'm glad that I have someone like JIhoon in my life. His too good for me. I really love him now. Sorry for not waiting for you and liking another guy. It must have hurt. You mean a lot to me now. I want to tell you how much I appreciate you but all I could say was..

"Thank you jagi." 

Aish, I can't bring myself to tell that to you. Just remember that, you're the one that choose. I will cherish my time with you Jihoon.

"Welcome baby." he said.

He grabbed my hand and brought me to the sea. I swam with him and laugh a lot. All my thoughts were erased when I'm with JIhoon. Ahh, you make me love you more. Then, all of them joined us to swim. They really make my life complete. Thank you guys. 

"The water is getting cold, I think we should get out from the sea and dry ourselves." Seyong oppa said.

All of us agreed and I went out from the sea. We grabbed our towel and walked back to the villa. Young Gi, Rian and I shared one toilet while the other 3 took another toilet. We didn't want to catch a cold so we just bath together. After bathing, we went down and ate. All of us ate quietly. The food was really delicious. We then went up to our room and sleep.

_____________________________________________

HEY GUYS! I MIGHT BE UPDATING LATER ON AGAIN. PLEASE SO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT :)