Chapter:56

Because its you.

 

"Ah, you guys are finally here! I heard you did well  for the press conference. The reporters seem to be satisfied with your answers. Good job!" omma said.

I smiled and nodded. As expected the event is indeed boring. As usual we have to greet the guest and all. But what shocked me is that the Jaehee girl is over here. (If you forgot who Jaehee is, her appearance is on chapter:50) What does she got to with my family business? Uhh, I think this is something I shouldn't care. Then, I found out that Jihoon is no longer beside me instead he is beside Jaehee. Maybe they are just talking. But the problem is, Jihoon doesn't seemed happy talking to her. Then, I saw her coming towards me.

"Woohee-shi, annyeong!" she said.

"Oh, Jaehee-shi annyeong." I replied.

She was wearing at asymmetrical dress and it looked perfect on her. 

We started having casual talks and I got to say she isn't even a stuck up . She is unbelievably a nice girl. Maybe being friends with her is not much of a problem. She recently transferred to our school and she hasn't seem to gotten any friends. I wonder why.... Maybe I should ask her to sit with us during recess in school.

"Jaehee-shi, do you want to sit with us in the cafeteria during recess?" I ask.

"I would love to. But is it okay?" she asked.

"Of course, if I welcome you, they will accept you too!" I said

"Thank you, Woohee-shi." she said.

"Hey, I think we should drop the formalities. Its kinda awkward when we are the same age and we are being formal with each other." I said.

"Yeah, true though. Friends?" she ask.

"Friends!" I said.

I told her I got to greet the guest and walked away from her.

JAEHEE POV:

Plan A: SUCCESS.

Since she's now my friend, I got to be closer with Jihoon oppa. I will take him from him. Well, anyway he IS going to marry me. It has been plan since last time. Lee Woohee, be prepared to be hurt. Because what's mine is mine. I can't bear to wait for Jihoon oppa to get married to that and then divorce her. I want Jihoon now. All I have to do now is to make Jihoon make time for me and make him distant with her. I'll try to flirt with him in front of her eyes. Pride? Who cares about pride when it comes to Jihoon? He's mine. I got to protect. Of course, I know that Jihoon loves her. But sorry Jihoon, you still gonna be mine. 

END OD POV;

"Babyyyy~" Jihoon said.

"Yes?" I replied.

"Lets have some moment together." he said.

"You read my mind didn't you!" I said.

He didn't reply me and pulled me to the backyard, He puts his arms around my waist, staring at me with full of lust. I couldn't even stare at him. I was too shy. He pulled me closer to him and that made me stare at him. He smiled and said;

"You really look beautiful."

With that, he crashed his lips onto mine. I responded to his kiss. His tongue was begging for entrance but I decided to . I close my mouth not letting him to have an easy entrance. You want it, you earned it. Without breaking the kiss, Jihoon keep asking for an entrance. The stubborn me thinks its cute and continued teasing him. Then, he suddenly smirked in between the kiss which made me confuse. What is this dude going to do? He poked my hips and took the chance to have an entrance. Our tongues were fighting for dominance. Unexpectedly, I won! Yay! I pulled him by the neck and deepen the kiss. Our lips were moist and it made our kiss even easier, This is one of the longest kiss we ever shared. 

"Ahem." someone said.

We broke the kiss and saw our parents looking at us, smiling.

"Its time for a dance. Come on lets go in." appa said.

We went in and head the dance floor. Jihoon took my hand and he puts his arms around my waist while I put my arms around his neck. The music was slow and it matches the feeling that both of us had. I got to say, Jihoon has made my life better. He's the best thing that happen in my life. I love you Choi Jihoon. I really hope that I will be Choi Woohee one day. Not Kim, Baek, Song, Lee, Hyun but Choi. I want Jihoon to be my life partner. I smiled at him as we dance. Will we be able to love each other like this in the future? 

Then, oppa and Hyeji unnie were dancing beside us. I got to say that I miss oppa a lot. I asked unnie if we could change partners. She nodded and we change our partners.

"Oppa!! I missed you!" I said.

"I miss you too sweetie. How's life without your handsome oppa?" he asked.

"Well, I feel better without my handsome oppa." I joked,

"Yah!" he said,

"Aigoo, I'm just joking oppa. I feel empty without my siblings. i miss you guys, Wait. Talking about siblings, where is Soomi?" I asked.

"I know you love me. Oh, Soomi? She's at the garden" he replied.

I told Jihoon that I wanted to go to the garden and he insisted to follow me. I gave oppa back to unnie and linked my arms with Jihoon to the garden. Then, I saw Soomi with Gyu Bin, making out. Awww, my little girl is no longer innocent. They broke the kiss and saw us. She blushed at embarrassment and told me not to tell omma about it. I nodded and talked to her for awhile. She looked damn pretty with the clothes that I got for her birthday.

"Okay, got to go now, Talk to you later Soomi," I said,

I went in the building and bid farewell to the guest, the party was finally over. We waited till all the guest left. After all of them left, we soon head to our cars. Omma and Appa said that we still have to go to school tomorrow. Don't they know that I'm damn tired right now. But there's nothing we can do about it. We went in the car and I lay on Jihoon's lap. I'm totally drained. All of my energy is used up. We both slept while we were on the way to our house, I guess my baby is tired too. Then, our bodyguard woke us up and we went to our house. I quickly went to the washroom and bathe. Goshhh, I'm so tired~ After bathing, I went to Jihoon's room and slept. I just love sleeping on his bed. Soon, he lay beside me and we drove ourselves to dream land.

___________________________________________

"Wake up sleepyhead."

"mmm? 5 minutes please." I said as i buried my head on Jihoon's chest.

"Alright. 5 minutes baby." he said as he tighten the hug.

"Okay, lets go and bathe. We're going to die if we don't go to school on time." I said.

We did our normal routine and went to the walk in closet.

We headed down and ate our breakfast. After finishing, we went out from the house. Surprisingly, we got a note from our parents.

Dear children,

We think that you two have done a good job. From today onwards, you're no longer grounded. The car is for you to drive. Go and have fun after school. 

Love you.

OMMA AND APPA. 

"Our parents are so cute!" I said,

"Yup! Let's have a date today!" Jihoon said.

"Yeah, we should!" I replied.

We then ride the car and went to school.

___________________________________________

Lost some subscribers. T.T I'm so sorry for not updating, My homeroom teacher is giving me a major headache. He gives too much homework till I don't have time to even update. I'll try my very best to update as fast as possible. But if I delay. I'm really sorry. I got tons of test to do. Help me. Subscribers, please have faith on me. I'll update it no matter what. Just the time that matters. Patience is the key to success.

Anyways, please keep on supporting my story. I know its lame but you guys have made me have inspirations to keep on writing. Thank you guys.

XxheartsxX